Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Vigor
Hello

Hello, RPG Crossing. I've been curious about PbP RPGs for a while, so I joined today. Pathfinder seems like a good game for me to get in to, but I'm not sure how to start. If I could get some help understanding the process, I'd be super grateful. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2019, 04:41 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16750
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

I see you've already applied for your Pathfinder new player solo game, bravo! There is no better way to see how we do things here while learning a new system, than our NPSG. I started my journey here over two years ago with a Pathfinder solo game

Do you have any experience with any other systems? Pathfinder and D&D5 may be the big dogs around here, but you can find just about anything if you're patient enough. I'm a Shadowrun and Warhammer 40k man myself!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 09-11-2019, 07:45 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 57687
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Welcome!

Glad you joined us, hope you like it here. PF is my game of choice too! Hope to see you around in some games!

Happy gaming!
Old 09-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Antiquarian
Welcome!

Not sure if you need it, but here's a link to the free Pathfinder SRD online. You should be able to find all of the rules here!
http://legacy.aonprd.com/coreRuleboo...ngStarted.html

Have fun!
Old 09-13-2019, 03:52 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20340
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Vigor,

Welcome over here and clever to have signed up for a solo game so quickly! Best way to learn is to dive in and let yourself be guided by a private DM ;-). Let us know if you have questions and we will try and help you out

please check out our Solo Games a private luxury DM will be included for free
~ taken the Oath of Sangus ~