Old 05-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 318
3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryhara View Post
OOCSomething to be noted. When B3 is making the blitz the dice rolled should only be 2 due to the fact the 2 beastmen don't have 5 str between them (More than double the enemy str), they only have 4. 3 from B3 and 1 from B2 on the assist. B6 is down at this point. However due to luck on your behalf this doesn't actually do anything to the game.
Beastmen have the horns skill so they have +1 strength on a blitz.

Edit: I have finally been able to restrict your movement, skinks are really hard to keep blocked away. I've been trying to force dodge rolls all game so it is nice that it finally paid off.

Last edited by 3BoxesofOrden; 05-17-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Watch Commander

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 152
Oryhara Oryhara
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoxesofOrden View Post
Beastmen have the horns skill so they have +1 strength on a blitz.
Valid point there, forgot about that one lol
Old 05-25-2015, 06:21 PM
Watch Commander

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 152
Oryhara Oryhara
Good game, and just in time for another holiday too. Hopefully the Itza Crests will rise again.....
Old 05-30-2015, 02:40 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 318
3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden
You may need to PM another player for a match, I don't know if they will be checking in regularly. Feel free to invite people you know from other games, the more players we can attract the easier it will be to keep matches going.

I am likely to be busy over the next little while with job hunting (I have an interview this Tuesday that I need to prepare for) and hopefully some other opportunities will present themselves/be found with some good old fashioned digging. I'll try to check in regularly but I might not be on as much as before (which is part of the reason I haven't suggested an immediate rematch, with the same or different teams). Hopefully I'll find work soon at which point my posting should stabilize again.