DnD5e Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 7th, 2024, 11:32 AM
[insert witticism here]

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 782
Scarecrow71 Scarecrow71 Scarecrow71 Scarecrow71 Scarecrow71 Scarecrow71 Scarecrow71
@Red Leper
Bump! Major bumpage! Kask is still available and ready to go!
Old Jun 7th, 2024, 03:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14280
Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar Alemar
left-aligned image

Name: Talynne Silverbreath
Race: Dragonborn (Fizban's Metallic)
Class: Fighter (1) / Warlock (Fiend) (2)

Soldier's Background
Personality Trait
I always try to be polite and respectful of everybody
Personality Trait
I have a crude sense of humor
Ideal
If I can attain more power, nobody will threaten me again, tell me what to do again...
Bond
It is my duty to protect those weaker than myself
Flaw
I bear the scars of the battle I lost, I am scared to face it again
Feature
Military Rank

Personality: Talynne is a quiet person, preferring to think before he talks or acts. He often smiles to himself, laughing at some untold joke; But the rare person whom he does open himself up to often ends up wishing that he had remained a mystery...

Appearance: Alternating Silver and White scales cover Talynne's body, which stands at an impressive 6'4. Sapphire blue eyes pierce out from beneath a regal brow, while long sharpened fangs reveal that this creature is no vegetarian.

Backstory: 10 Years ago Talynne was a young and brash Wyrmling, eager to prove himself to the world. He would fight any who spoke ill of him, and desperately wanted to become renowned. It was this desire that saw him sign on to a Mercenary company... and changed his life forever. "It was a simple Job" That was what he had been told. "Just go into a Mage's tower, and steal an Orb of Power. The Mage wasn't expected to be home, and even if he was, there were many of them, and only 1 of him... He wouldn't risk his life against so many over something small, trivial, right?" Turns out, when the weave of Magic is in play, superior numbers matter little. Talynne managed to flee the tower with little more than a few magic burns, though as seasons passed the wound still hurt just as it had the moment the spell had touched his scales.

Clerics and Healers could find no remedy; And whatever it was that had afflicted him, was spreading. Due to this desperate search to find a cure, Talynne began searching, opening doors that perhaps should have remained closed. Whether it was self-inflicted with the salves and concoctions he imbibed in search of relief, Or the terrible power of that Mage that had left his mark on the Dragonborn instead. Talynne has been gifted, or perhaps more appropriately cursed(?) with certain abilities not common among his clan. While they provide him temporary abatement, He secretly fears that if he uses them too much, travels too far down that path, he will be unable to return. But then again, if it leads to the power to rid himself of the scars, perhaps he wont need to...
Old Jun 7th, 2024, 04:47 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 305
Zerix Zerix Zerix Zerix
Still interested.
Old Jun 7th, 2024, 05:04 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8327
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Stabby Stabby Kill Kill is still sitting in your office drinking your coffee and making your secretary nervous. He will probably forgive you for not being your first choice . . . in time.
Old Jun 10th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 641
Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper Red Leper
New Player accepted. Thread closed for the time being until the possible happening that we lose another player, which I hope doesn't happen.