Notices

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 10:18 PM
The Crawling Chaos

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13326
Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade Bade
So is this the Elven Spring?

Also I am having a lot of fun being evil. It's a pity it has to end. Next time I play Dawn of Worlds I'm totally making an antagonist.
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM
Mister President

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1708
Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch
Hey! Antagonism is my thing! Everybody has to have their own thing.

This is a T-Rex!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:32 AM
The Crawling Chaos

Tools
User Statistics
Ha, I remember those commercials.

Anyway, Sanka will only be doing things for this round and the next. I figure their defeat will be a good end to the second age. So if people could refrain from messing with them this round (some minor escalation is in order to make them even more threatening) that'd be appreciated. Next round everyone can feel free to dabble in it, though me and Melchior have some plans to take care of them if no one else feels like it (there is an elven civil war, plus the Illithids to worry about!).

Also I doubt it'd be an issue but I'd like it if no one actually paid extermination costs on the Sanka, I figure they'd be good enemies if Melchior ever runs this as a campaign. I probably won't be using them again this game (maybe a catastrophe at some point like "Sanka infestation") but I'd like them still around.

Last edited by Bade; Jan 2nd, 2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
I think I might hold off on my post for a bit longer, if that's alright. I'll post when it seems best, so no need to wait on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bade View Post
Also I doubt it'd be an issue but I'd like it if no one actually paid extermination costs on the Sanka, I figure they'd be good enemies if Melchior ever runs this as a campaign. I probably won't be using them again this game (maybe a catastrophe at some point like "Sanka infestation") but I'd like them still around.
Well, considering the amount of effort it would take to destroy a "relic" like Unity, I have no doubt it'd eventually pop up once or twice in later history until it was eventually put to rest. Even then, the chances of it not being stolen at one point for its history and value are slim.

Last edited by Muggins; Jan 5th, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Habitual Creator

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6571
DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon
Re: Gnome Illusions Bonus - I don't know if they get that bonus either, which is why I noted its source. It was listed as a "Special Quality," and I couldn't remember if that had been paid for or not, or if it counted as an "advancement" or not.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:56 PM
The Crawling Chaos

Tools
User Statistics
No, it was just mentioned as part of the racial description, no advancement as I recall.
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Habitual Creator

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6571
DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon
Wow. Quiet around here lately. Are we all just waiting for someone else to post? XD

I'm working on a post, but the going is slow. I've got some decent ideas of what I want to do, it's just the narrative that's giving me trouble lately. :/ Probably won't be anything crazy and age-end appropriate, though.
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 02:02 PM
One Man, One Vote

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2425
GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark GrazztTheDark
Yeah, I'm having a pretty severe case of writer's block myself. Maybe we've mostly gotten to the point where we like the world as is and are ready to let it go.

Then run with us...
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 02:18 PM
The Crawling Chaos

Tools
User Statistics
I'll finish up my bit with the Sanka and Unity at the very least. Just super busy with one thing and another lately.
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1258
ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon ProjectMoon
Arcano-cybernetic (arcanetic?) viking elf god-warriors bent on "spreading the benefits of their regime" crazy enough?

Edit: and if anyone is wondering about the theme/"level" of this technology, I'm going for something mildly steampunkish/sort of like Eberron/Final Fantasy 7/Final Fantasy 13. Magic plays a big factor in it.

Last edited by ProjectMoon; Jan 21st, 2012 at 08:40 PM.