---
left-aligned image
Azra Moonshadow
Race: Forest Gnome
Class: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background:"Criminal/Urchin"
Skills: Athletics, Acrobatics, Arcana, Perception, Stealth, Sleight of Hand

Trait: Curious by nature, I'm always asking questions and investigating items and locations.
Trait: I'm always on guard, you never know where a threat might be hiding
Ideal: The treasures of the world are there for the taking...if you know how to find them.
Bond: I owe my livelihood to the Wizard that took me in and showed me a whole new world
Flaw: I can be overconfident, often ignoring danger or etiquette in order to get what I want.

Appearance: At barely 3 feet tall Azra seems more like a child than an accomplished adult. Her dark clothing and covered face make it difficult to pinpoint any detail about her. If given the opportunity one would find a fresh smiling face behind the hood. lithe and athletic she moves with a grace that could make elven women jealous, if not for her childlike appearance and attitude. She carries all the gear needed for any adventure and is fully stocked with bolts for her crossbow.

Personality: Azra is a very curious creature, she delights in finding new things. She is a collector of oddities and trinkets, often careless of the rules of ownership. Always ready for anything and quick with a quip she is quite friendly once you get to know her, with a certain innocence that is an endearing quality. She is very loyal and quite fearless, making her a valued member of the party.
It should also be mentioned that her best friend is a tiny owl she keeps as a familiar. She treats it better than most would treat any pet and talks to it on a regular basis. The two apparently bicker and disagree sometimes which is an odd sight considering to observers it is a one sided conversation.

Backstory: Azra was an orphan from the day she was born. She has no memories of her parents or familiarity with her race. She simply came to be in the city of Evergreen, a lost youth. She quickly learned how to take advantage of her size and cunning to survive.
She happened upon a wise wizard one night, while "investigating" his shop. He took her in and taught her of her natural talents with magic. However no matter how hard she studied she could not grasp the power of arcane magic. Becoming quite adept at wizardry, even surpassing her master in the manipulation of the " Mage Hand" spell. though she still relied heavily on the skills of her youth to help the wizard attain certain items from his peers.
Recently the wizard heard of an expedition to the so-called "Mines of Madness" to retrieve a most precious artifact. Too old to adventure himself he sent his daring apprentice to retrieve the jbibo for study, and profit.

Last edited by JohnStone; 10-12-2016 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:41 AM
Have you tried rebooting?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 687
Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71 Bruno71
I've got 3 applications right now that are half-orcs. That would make a really interesting party!
Old 10-17-2016, 09:58 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2961
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Willing to change mine if that's better
Old 10-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 101
executivecorgi executivecorgi
Name: Hadarai Xiloscient
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Druid (Circle of the Moon)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Background: Hermit
Personality Traits: 1.) The leader of my community had something wise to say on every topic, and I am eager to share that wisdom. 2.) I feel tremendous empathy for all who suffer.
Ideal: Logic. Emotions must not cloud our sense of what is right and true, or our logical thinking. (Lawful)
Bond: My isolation gave me great insight into a great evil that only I can destroy.
Flaw: I am dogmatic in my thoughts and philosophy.
Hook: Hadarai never had any choice in being a hermit, or in most other aspects of his life. The elders of his druid circle ordained that he was destined to prevent a great coming evil, and his childhood was taken up with training, isolation, and meditation on the coming task. Having everything decided for him gave Hadarai a unique perspective on life, and while he internally rebelled against his "destiny", he eventually resigned himself to be nothing more than a pawn in some cosmic game.
Recently, Hadarai had a dream about a mine, and a strange and powerful stone lying deep within. Could this be part of the great evil he was meant to prevent? Or is it a way out of the only life he's ever known? Regardless of the outcome, Hadarai will do anything to prevent that sort of power from falling into the wrong hands.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	b8c9c80db3b09895bf7df6f700c5b280.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	70664  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hadarai.pdf (659.6 KB, 17 views)
Old 10-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Walker in the Shadows

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1437
Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn Shadwfirdrgn
Will add image when I find one I like

Name: Thremash
Race: Half-orc
Class: Druid
Alignment: NG

Background: Hermit
Personality Trait:
1. I'm oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.
2. I often get lost in my own thoughts and contemplation, becoming oblivious to my surroundings.
Ideal: If you know yourself, there's nothing left to know.
Bond: My isolation gave me great insight into a great evil that only I can destroy.
Flaw: I like keeping secrets and won't share them with anyone.

Hook: Hoping to destroy the stone before it can find it's way into the wrong hands.

Character Sheet: Thremash Character sheet
Roll link: stat rolls
Old 10-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2961
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
I'd like to withdraw my application for now. I have been accepted into another game and my plate is pretty full. Thank you.

Last edited by lydklein; 10-24-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:33 PM
Extreme Social Anxiety

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 513
Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer Beckelhimer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydklein View Post
I'd like to withdraw my application for now. I have been accepted into another game and my plate is pretty full. Thank you.
Same.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. - Proverbs 27:17
Old 10-24-2016, 05:54 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 969
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Bruno, I've been looking at coming back to RPGx, this game popped up and remembered Roonie was interested. Any chance you have room for him again?
Old 10-26-2016, 09:37 AM

Tools
User Statistics
lydklein and Beckelhimer - I'll leave you on the list. It will probably be a while before I start another group. But if you get randomly chosen, feel free to decline.

epelj1 - sorry, but the rest of your group ended up quitting too. I don't know that it would be fair to the other groups with your previous experience. However if you could resurrect the members of your original group, I would be willing to pick up where they left off.
Old 10-27-2016, 03:35 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5345
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
right-aligned image

Name: Marcus
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Folk Hero
Personality Trait: Used to clean the latrines at the mage's college as a child and thinks he understands the concepts the wizards and scholars used to discuss.
Ideal: Helping friends and neighbors is the path to true happiness.
Bond: Idolized a local knight who he used to squire for. Always wished he could go on one of his adventures with him.
Flaw: Lived next to two lovely sisters who's house caught fire. Spent an entire summer helping rebuild their house with hopes of marriage dancing through his head only to have them sell the house and move after the work was completed.

Hook: Heard tale that the knight he used to squire for went off searching for a magic and powerful stone and hasn't been heard from since and has set out to find what became of his former master.

Character Sheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=65221

Last edited by tomplum; 10-27-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: forgot pic
Old 10-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 902
Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts Landsknechts

Indira
right-aligned image

Name: Indira-Anna
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Alignment: Neutral (shading towards Neutral Good)

Background: Inheritor
Personality Trait: I judge people by their actions, not their words.
Ideal: Independence. I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family
Bond: I will face any challenge to win the approval of my family.
Flaw: By my words and actions, I often bring shame to my family

Hook: I am a member of a minor noble House from Amn. I have a journal from my grandfather which gives tantalizing hints to various tombs/ruins and sometimes what items might be located in it. I've finally been able to ascertain the location of Abracadamus' Dungeon, though I haven't the foggiest what the Forever Stone is. But won't my siblings be jealous when I unearth it- whatever it is. I tell people I am an archaeologist, but really, I am just an heiress-adventurer. Oh, and I am seeking Nortle the Tortle who got plane shifted by a magic trap on our last adventure together.

Character Sheet: Indira-Anna

Last edited by Landsknechts; 10-26-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 959
Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard Kaneda Shepard

Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.
I do not strike with my hand; he who strikes with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I strike with my mind...I do not kill with my sword; he who kills with his sword has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.

Last edited by Kaneda Shepard; 10-20-2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3241
Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos Dargos
I take it you are still recruiting?

<Taken the Oath>
Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Hi everyone! Thanks for the new applications! I'm trying to finish up a couple groups and then I'll be able to start a new one. As long as your application is complete, I'll contact you when you are selected.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2873
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
right-aligned image

Name: Irlesius the Mad
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Warlock (Great Old One)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Background: Sage
Personality Trait: I talk fast and litter my conversations with complicated words or different languages, often in a loud whisper. I will step on someone like a bug if they get in my way. I am sharp and calculating, and can be bizarrely logical at times.
Ideal: Knowledge is power, and power is everything.
Bond: Cthulhu is my master. Those who stand in the way of my Master's plans will be dealt with severely.
Flaw: I am constantly toeing the line between sanity and madness, both in thought and deed.

Hook: With the power of the Forever Stone, Irlesius can summon the mighty Cthulhu to his world for him to conquer and rein over all. Naturally the Great Cthulhu will reward his servant with great power beyond the comprehension of mortal man.

Last edited by Grouchy; 11-19-2017 at 01:25 PM.