: +

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Barbarus sum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12794
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood
Old 10-19-2018, 02:27 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 812
Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991
Old 10-20-2018, 03:04 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 124
JW76 JW76
Old 10-21-2018, 04:16 PM
I'm a Helper!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14496
Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom Ion2Atom
A thin figure wrapped tightly a tattered midnight black robe approaches the crowd. It's face is concealed under heavy shadows, and the hand that reaches into the robes is covered by a soot blackened leather glove. From under the folds of its robes the creature pulls out a battered velum scroll.

"You may call me... the Herald. Yes that should do."

"I work for the Chairman, and I am here to announce those of you who have been sentenced to fight in the Arena for the amusement of the crowd." The figure waves the rolled scroll at the onyx edifice behind him.

"Before I do so, take this time to congratulate your comrades if you deign to do so, for when you meet again, you shall be opponents."

"Well and good then. When I read your name from the scroll, step forward. First is the crowd favorite this year... ParzivalFair!" Once the unlucky challenger approaches, The Herald holds out his hand, and a semi-precious stone strung on a light chain ghosts into being in the palm of his hand. Laying the fine chain around ParzivalFair's neck, the Herald intones, "This stone of power will be your entrance token. After your first match it shall become the spoils of war. Yours or theirs. Now proceed into the Arena. The crowds await."

The Herald continues reading from his list and repeating the ritual for each, "Lepidoptera, Begon Ugo, Auron3991..."

That is until he comes to one name in particular. "Inem. Ah. You again." the Herald seems to sneer at the name. When the only man to ever survive the Iron DM arena twice approaches, the Herald does not hand him a stone. Instead the Herald waves his hand at Inem's head and a crown of burnt and twisted iron wavers into reality atop the champions head. "Fight well my old enemy." the Herald growls before forcefully shoving the champion back into the Arena. The Herald crooks a finger and massive gates of cast iron slam shut behind the contestants sealing them inside to await their doom.

"Iron DM has begun!"
Closed Thread