... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 11-14-2018, 11:35 PM
Creature of the Deep

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3061
Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamiac View Post
What are the dimensions of The Skipper? How many levels/decks are there? How many masts? Does it correspond to one of the ship types mentioned in the content you linked?

how is starting equipment handled?

Does this world have airships?
Saving the most important questions for last.
Old 11-15-2018, 02:41 AM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1198
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
While I'm interested I'm drawing a blank on what kind of character to play

Honestly, I have never played a High Sea's type of game before so I'll think on it for a bit.....hmm is there a Witch type class for 5th ed.? Or would that just be a Warlock?.....think I'll look the class up once I get home and see what I can come up with

Last edited by Silk; 11-15-2018 at 02:42 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:56 AM
Dork Elf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 330
Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli
I have to say, I think my favorite part of this application is writing the RP sample with Fonn in the tale. Appreciate feedback, @Vicorin!

COMPLETE!
Thormyr Wrenbeard
right-aligned image
Name: Thormyr Wrenbeard
Race: Hill Dwarf (Inthyrian Nomad)
Class: Cleric (Tempest)
Background: Sailor
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Growing up as a dwarf with no permanent home has given Thormyr a deep wanderlust that he finds can only be satisfied aboard a ship. Finding exotic environs, meeting strange new people, and sharing a pint with them are some of the perks of being a sailor. He values his personal freedom very highly, and gets quite riled up when he sees bondage, slavery, or blind obedience to a tyrant or some sort of despot. As such, he has little regard for laws of dry land, but respects the law of the sea.

The only guiding force in Thormyr's life is his deity (XXXX). He lost count of how many times he'd almost lost his life, but his faith has served him well thus far. He's only vaguely heard about this Theras god, but as far as the cleric is concerned, he was just another name. The only true god is his Storm Lord. He therefore fears storms much less than he did before, believing that the Storm god's favor rests on him (whether that's true or not is another story)

Appearance: Thormyr stands as stout and stocky as the typical dwarf, and is as hardy and strong as they come. He has a white, bushy beard that covers most of his face and chest, and a few scars on his face and callused hands; a by-product of his long life traveling and hauling sails. The top of his head is quite clear of hair, however, but that sorry detail is somewhat hidden by the many tattoos covering his head and arms.

His most recent ink is that of a raven spreading its wings holding a lightning bolt. It shows prominently on his right arm. A holy symbol of similar appearance hangs around his neck in a chain made of some dull metal.

Crew Member: Chadwik is halfling who easily gets confused with a child of about 10 years due to his short hair and non-existent sideburns. That is, if the said child had sailor tattoos all over both arms that included monsters and females doing unmentionable acts. The halfling's mouth is also dirtier than unwashed breeches that were regurgitated by a glabrezu, so it doesn't take long for that notion of innocence to be disabused. Given the fact that Chad has been sailing for over 25 years, it was he who taught Thormyr most of what he knows now about boats, ships, and navigation. Chadwik was next in line to be first mate after the old one retired before the storm hit. Thormyr's seen Chad around Dawnport a few times, so he's sure the halfling's still landlocked.

Last edited by Zwingli; 11-16-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:06 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 205
Dorack Dorack Dorack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
While I'm interested I'm drawing a blank on what kind of character to play

Honestly, I have never played a High Sea's type of game before so I'll think on it for a bit.....hmm is there a Witch type class for 5th ed.? Or would that just be a Warlock?.....think I'll look the class up once I get home and see what I can come up with
Sea adventures? Pirates? Witches? Try voodoo magic

You could use Warlock, or Cleric, even Dream Druid perhaps.

Last edited by Dorack; 11-15-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:21 AM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Dream Druid? I'm gonna have to check that one out!
Old 11-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 472
Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer
I have completed my application. Since there were a few partially completed applications already, I chose one of those for my RP. I've got to say, it felt weird to RP somebody else's character. Apologies to Zwingli if anything seemed off.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:21 AM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks for the suggestions Dorack. As you can see, I went with the Warlock though that Dream Druid intrigued me. I could see the 'Hidden Paths' ability that you get at level 10 being very useful in this campaign. Even threw around the idea of making a savage Paladin (Oath of the Ancients), then I found this pic and as they say, the rest is history

<<<Application is Complete>>>

Aja of the Badger Clan
right-aligned image
right-aligned image
  • Name: Aja
  • Race: Shifter: Badger (Swiftstride)
  • Class: Warlock (The Old Ones: Pact of the Chain)
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Background: Hermit (Retreated from society after a life-altering event)
  • Hermit Feature/Discovery: Aja knows where the labyrinth that held Zargon is. What other wonders(or horrors) might be down there?
  • Personality Trait: I'm oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.
    <<<It's too much work to figure people out when your just going to control them anyway>>>
  • Ideal: Self-Knowledge: If you know yourself, there's nothing left to know (Any).
    <<<I may not be nice. I may not be happy. But I know exactly who "I" am!>>>
  • Bond: I entered seclusion to hide from the ones who might still be hunting me. I must someday confront them.
    <<<Freed from her compulsion to stay trapped on her island, Aja will learn why the Red Wolves killed her parents>>>
  • Flaw: I harbor dark, bloodthirsty thoughts that my isolation and meditation failed to quell.
    <<<To any who wrong me I will deliver twice as much pain in retribution. Acts of vindictiveness is something to be given freely....and often>>>
  • Personality: Aja comes across as someone uncouth, angry all the time, and slightly disturbed. If they knew exactly how disturbed, people would replace the 'slightly' with 'greatly'. Aja has a rage that has resided inside her since her parents were killed and as a result she is very spiteful and vindictive. This is only compounded by IT residing inside her, whispering. Civil platitudes and fancy etiquette tend annoy her now as she considers them wistful. Aja also talk's to herself, or at least seems too. Between IT prattling around in her head and her Sprite familiar(who she has stay invisible) you would at least think she was crazy. You put that all together and you have the beginnings of a sociopath. Or you would if she did not have such a firm concept of her "self" image. What she see's she dislikes, but Aja excepts what she see's is "Herself"...for now. All that being said, if she was ever to make a friend, she would be quite loyal. Even if IT whispers against them.
  • Appearance: Aja is like most mammalian Shifters. She has fine hair all over her body, barely a quarter inch long, with a very slightly elongated face, wide nose and long pointed elf-like ears. Her fur is mostly brown with black stripes. She has two facial stripes that proceed from her hairline and narrows down her face as it flows across each eye. She also has several black stripes across her chest, somatic and thighs. Aja's hair is black with white stripping, in contrast to her brown fur with black stripping. Her fingernails are longer, thicker, and more pointed then most Humans but are not long enough to be actual weapons. She wears studded leather armor over her loose fitting commoner cloths. She uses a quarterstaff that is also her spell focus, it is inscribed with ruins of power and adorned with semi-precious stones and capped on the ends with more inscribed steel.
History:
Aja of the Badger Clan came from the part of the Endwater Sea where the Moonpath Islands lay. The tiny island was far from any other islands and was populated by two distinct Shifter clans. The Badger Clan and the Red Moon Wolf Clan that has distinctive reddish eye's. The Red Wolves controlled most of the island but the much smaller Badger Clan was just as influential as the larger Clan. While the Red Wolves were strait forward brutes, the Badger Clan was sneaky, manipulative, and fierce fighters when cornered. When Aja was nine years old, on the verge of womanhood, the Badger Clan and almost half of the Red Moon Wolf Clan decided to leave their tiny island(total population 70-80) for the distant shores of the Ascendancy continent. Aja remembers clearly the day they had left. It was overcast and raining sporadically as she made her way to the totem poll in the center of the village. A few of the shifter villages in the Moonpath Islands had these. The totem poll's had all the aspects of each shifter type carved into the face of it, from the bottom of the poll where Snake lurked, all the way to the top where Eagle perched. Near the middle sat Badger's fierce aspect and as she has done since she was tall enough to do so, Aja caressed his face with her clawed fingers before kissing his wooden nose, "I will not see you again for many a moon. We are going away on a boat with some of the stuck up Red Wolves. Please bless our voyage oh mighty Badger and we will raise another totem poll in your honor. Father has already arranged it so." A call from the docks pulled her attention away, "AJA! The tide is turning! Come quickly!" With another kiss to the Badger's wooden nose she turned and ran for the docks where the boat and her family waited. Not the rain, her fathers stern look, her mothers disapproving stare, nor the disgruntled grumblings from the Red Wolves manning the oars for being late dampened her excited mood for the adventure ahead.

Six years later found Aja glaring out to sea in rage and desiring vengeance while the hurricane that was soaking her with rain moved ever closer. Six years since the betrayal. Six years for her hatred to die. Six years for the rage inside to only grow. She remembers what happened like it was yesterday. Like now, there was a hurricane back then too and the Red Wolves betrayal was swift and merciless. During the hurried action to button down the ship the first Wolf struck. He probably tried to make it swift and quiet but mother screamed none the less. Aja could still see the bloody sword thrust thru her mothers chest. Alerted to their treachery, the rest of the Badgers fought like their aspects. Unfortunately, viciousness can only make up for so much and the wolves had a four to one advantage that her Clan could not overcome. Bloodied and missing his right hand, her father had grabbed her and shouted, "I love you little Aja. Swim and don't look back!" before shoving her overboard. Banishing the memory, Aja looked down at the beach and noticed the storm surge had covered it entirely. Nodding to herself she turned away and headed back into the base of the ruined tower that was on the bluff overlooking the Endwater sea. This island was quite near the mainland and for the past six years she has kept asking herself, "Why don't I leave?" Every time she heads back to the tower and the maze hidden deep underground. If it wasn't for a stunted Orc called Cek that also lived here, she might have perished as the island had little in the way of vegetation. But the little guy was good at digging up grubs and fishing. When she had first wearily crawled up onto shore the little bugger had tried to eat her. Shifting and letting out a defiant growl had sent the startled Orc scurrying. In the time since, Aja had accepted that Cek treated her like his master and had learned the Orc's language to better understand the creature. She found out that he was born stunted, at little over four feet in height, and that his clan had thrown him off a cliff into the sea and that is how he came to be on this island.

As Aja made her way down into the bowls of the keep she asked herself, once again, 'Where did the rest of the tower go?'. The top was missing and none of the building blocks remained on the island. The sound of waves crashing against rock reverberated through the spiral stairwell as she descended past the water line and slowly receded as she descended still further. Finally she came to a door, but hardly paid it any mind as she passed it. For this was the first part of the massive intricate maze that laid under the island. It was surprisingly easy to leave, but very hard to explore. If Aja didn't know better, she would think the maze actually shifted. For six years she had been coming down here. Exploring, looking, searching for...what? This compulsion has been with her a long time now and Aja still does not know what she is looking for or why. But it was time. All the anger, frustration, hunger for something other then grubs and fish, and even a resigned curiosity was at a perfect pitch and an hour later she entered a new room. One she has never seen and had passed for nearly six years without realizing it. It was a circular room fifty foot wide with a five foot tall pillar in the center. On the one foot wide pillar top was a small blob the size of her clawed thumbnail rolling and twirling around and making fanciful shapes as it moved. Aja raised her hand as if to touch it, she knew she had stopped before she did so. She was certain she did.....didn't she? The storm was over and the sun hung at high noon in the beautiful baby blue sky with not a cloud in sight. But wasn't it just early evening with heavy overcast from the oncoming hurricane? The sky told her otherwise. Aja ran back to the keep and down to the maze only to stop in wonder at the flooded stairwell. Running back up top she searched and called for Cek but he was nowhere to be found. Then, with trembling hands, she closed her eyes and looked inside herself and found IT waiting. IT was inside her now and IT had prepared her and taught her and now Aja was ready. <You can leave now> IT said, and indeed, she could not feel the compulsion to stay any longer. For three more months she raged, she cried, she resisted. IT let her. IT was patient. IT could wait. She eventually did leave the island. It was her decision, she declared. And IT agreed that it was so. Aja felt ashamed as she left in a rowboat that had washed up on the beech last year. IT said it's name was Zargon. Aja decided to keep calling it "IT"........IT agreed.

Upon leaving the 'Isle of Zargon', as she has come to call her home of six years, Aja made her way to the mainland. While no sailor by trade, she has learned a few things from living on islands all her life, and so made it to the continent without much trouble other then a sore back. Aja made her way inland and discovered the Ascendancy. Finding out her new found powers were considered heretical black magic Aja started to hide her new found powers by wandering as a melee adventurer. She picked up a quarterstaff as a defensive weapon and when asked Aja said she was an adventuring fighter or a monk. It wasn't the best of disguises but it worked for a time and a year later she found herself sitting in a Tavern with her companions. They have accepted her illegal magic use. That probably had something to do with some of the group had illegal magic of their own. When a Captain Garron up and gives them a ship Aja is speechless. He said it was for revenge and then Aja understood. She understood revenge all to well. Aja would have gotten hers by now if it wasn't for IT's oh so eager helpfulness. IT was always like that. Pushing and cajole her to start her vendetta. So she did the opposite and sometimes Aja wondered if that was what IT wanted.

RP Sample:
Aja slammed her empty mug down and stared at the Hill Dwarf sitting across from her. His name was Thormyr Wrenbeard and she was almost certain he did not like her that much. Being called a witch, even in jest, tends to give that impression. But that was alright. She disliked him too. Not because he was a Dwarf or a male. No, it was because he was a Cleric. They all felt....wrong....to her. Like something unhealthy. IT said that was a sign of their corruption. Aja just ignored IT and figured it was a sign of IT's corruption, not Thormyr's. She could never tell if what it said was true or not anyway. Aja smirked a fanged smirk at the Dwarf as he set his empty mug down, "What's the mater old timer? Had a little to much to drink?" His answer was a loud bletch followed by a hearty laugh, "Hah, I'm just wetting my whistle you drowned musk rat!" Aja growled at him. Wet fur was 'nothing' to ridicule a person for! She shouted, "Another round!" The watching patrons of this particular Tavern cheered.

Now getting into a drinking contest with a Dwarf usually ended up in tears for anyone not gifted with a herculean constitution, or of Dwarf or Orc ancestry. Aja of the Badger Clan had nether. But when the only way to shut up an ancient Old One that had invaded your mind was to get blind stinking drunk, you invited someone to join in your suffering. Did I say invite? Oh, I meant, call Thormyr a sissy and say that he could only drink the water his god pisses into the oceans. It got the desired results. As the empty mugs were scooped away and replaced with frothing full ones, Aja gave Thormyr a knowing grin before downing her mug of Ale. 'He thinks he is going to win. But what he does not know is that "I" don't play fair.' Her Sprite Familiar has been invisibly adding a little bit of brandy to his mug's of ale. It was only a matter of time before the Ale and hard liqueur mixed in Thormyr's gullet and the Dwarf would be nauseous. She just had to wait. As a sudden dizziness overcame her, Aja hoped that she didn't have to wait too long. "Another round!"

Crew Member: There he was again. Aja could barely get a gimps of him and he would be gone. He had good eye's and it looked like a desire to hop a ship...or steal something from a ship. Ether way, it would work out for the better she was shur. She thought a question at her invisible familiar, 'Do you have him this time Spit?' Her familiar, a Sprite that she had named Spit to annoy the thing, replied with a disgruntled 'Yes.' She left the boat without telling anyone and followed her familiar's directions. It was quite a hard place to spot but easy to get to. This boy had talent. Though he forgot to leave a bolt hole, as he found out when Aja trapped him in the space he called home, only by standing in the doorway. It took some time, and she had to promise not to eat him but she eventually got him back to the ship where she offered him a job in the crows nest. 'Honestly! Where did this rummer that Shifters eat people come from.'

Tony Steel(last name is obviously fake)
Tony is a street rat with great perception and a daring attitude. He is a thief but only to survive and is in hot water with a local gang as he dropped a shipment he was supposed to deliver into the water under the wharf. He has been unable to find it in the murky water of the port and instead of waiting for someone to come by and smash his knee caps, he has decided to get the heck out of Dawnport.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aja.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	78389  

Last edited by Silk; 11-21-2018 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:49 AM
Phil

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4855
Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil
I'm super interested. And 4 of the 6 current applications are some variety of beastfolk: Cat person, Lizard person, Dragon person, Badger person. That sounds like a theme to me, and I'm of a mind to oblige.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:34 PM
The knight who says "ni"

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1178
Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin Vicorin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulielmos View Post
Sounds interesting now which artificer class are you allowing since there are so many?
The most recent unearthed arcana version. I’m open to others though, so if there’s a homebrew version you’d like to play, send me a link and I’ll take a look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratek187 View Post
Are you allowing the UA Revised Ranger?

Revised ranger is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamiac View Post
What are the dimensions of The Skipper? How many levels/decks are there? How many masts? Does it correspond to one of the ship types mentioned in the content you linked?

how is starting equipment handled?

Does this world have airships?
The Skipper most closely corresponds with the sailing ship in that document, but I may tweak it a bit. It has 2 masts, 1 mainsail and 1 smaller foresail. It has 3 levels: top deck, crew quarters, and the cargo hold. It can hold 30 crew and 20 passengers, but it would be uncomfortably cramped. It’s not large or impressive.

Starting equipment will be class/background + 50gp and 1 uncommon magic item. It’d be more gold, but you and your friends have already paid your shares on hiring the crew.

Airships aren’t common, there’s none that are widely known of, but I’m not going to rule it out.

Hope that answered your questions, and thanks so much for all of the interest so far.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3133
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Name: translates to 'jaybird scolding mephit'Deekek Haiarac Akirrk, or 'Jay' for short.
Race: Aarakocra
Class: Bard (valor)
Background: Sailor (airship variety)
Alignment: Neutral Good.

Personality:
Midgardians consider me... odd. They do not realize how odd they look, wingless, always scuttling around on the ground. I find them fascinating - one never knows what they will do next. Your world is so <click> flat, but somehow always different. So many stories here. Stories of brave men, wicked dead-man mages, strange creatures, cursed place and gods! <clack> I must find the King-horn, but there's no reason I can't treasure up a few stories for the sphinxes while I'm at it!

Appearance:
Jay takes after his mother. A gleaming mix of sleek blue, his wings remind one of a the sky on the verge of a storm. Twelve feet from tip to tip when fully extended, they stick out above his head when retracted. If that counts, then he's as tall as most elves or men. Even if it wasn't for the wings, his face with it's beak and slicked back feathers would make him stand out in a crowd. His lower legs are covered in scales and end in talons capable of crushing a melon. Many find his gaze piercing, the way he can turn his head to look at you from any angle disturbing. Jay wears leather armor over his torso and carries a bow and a glaivebladestaff. He wears black gauntlets and has a small drum strapped to his hip.

History:
Jay hatched on the Elemental Plane of Air, one of five chicks hatched to parents who worked for a traveling circus. Circuses on the elemental plane of air are quite a bit different than their Terrestrial equivalents. Cloud boxes instead of tents, blimps instead of wagons to carry equipment. His earliest memories are of watching his mother train arrowhawks, his father patching one of the circus balloons that held strange In the elemental plane of air, 'bird' and 'animal' are the same wordbirds that flew in water instead of air. Watching her lead the hawks through flame rings, Jay learned how to smile and act for an audience. From his father he learned inventory management, navigation, vessel repair, ropes, tailoring, how to refill a gasbag. As he got older he began assisting his parents more and more.

Aarakocra become adults at age three. It was at this point that Jay decided he wanted to get an education. He went to a university and studied to be a performer. When he graduated at the ripe old age of 4, he stayed on as a researcher of exotic places. He focused on the water-flying birds like the ones that traveled on his father's blimp. As these creatures came from a plane called 'Midgard', he became a bit of an expert on that plane too.

One day when he was five the royal treasury was raided by a strange, wingless mage. One of the items missing was the Kinghorn! This ancient horn is an actual demon's horn, cut from the head of the powerful a Glabrezuclaw demon Malphas by none other than Khuqarr Khurk. King Khuqarr is famous for founding the Khurk dynasty which has lasted a hundred years and spanned twenty generations! The horn has been sounded in the coronation ceremony of every king since! It's notable for being very, very loud. It's how everyone knows that now the prince is king. The current King, Herrk Kiqea, is over twenty and so naturally he urgently wants the horn found before he dies and his son Aiakkarc is coronated! Kiqea called his scholars. Based on the description given by the guards, Jay realized that the mage seemed to match the description of a midgardian child. As the expert on Midgard, Jay heroically volunteered to head there to retrieve it.

Jay traveled to an Aarakocra outpost in Midgard, in a land called the Aaradale mountains. The outpost members were surprised to see a representative from the home plane after several centuries, but they were willing to help. They brought him up to speed on the history of the various tribes and kings in Midgard. After a year, Jay left the outpost to seek out the Kinghorn. He hired several Midgard adventurers to help him on his quest. They they refuse to even try!can't fly and need a water-boat to get around, so that's the logical next step.

RP Sample:
Jay sat. It wasn't natural, this sitting, and he wasn't very good at it. The stiff back of the sitting-on-thing had crumpled his feathers, so he'd broken it off. In front of him was one of those round eating-on-things, made out of the same stiff material as the stting-on-thing. He knew this word. Table. The eating-on-thing was called a table. Midgardian woman wandered around taking drinks to Midgardian men who were also sitting around their... tables? He couldn't see the sky. Jay pulled his cloak around him tighter. Why did these people make coverings to hide the sky? He felt trapped in here. Jay hoped he was being mysterious enough. He knew he wasn't being brooding. How could he brood without a female? That was just wrong.

Finally a Midgardian approached his table and sat down on one of the sitting-on-things. The woman had no wings of course. She only carried a rune engraven staff, but she had armor on, so he was pretty sure she had to be an adventurer. Her small-feathers were striped, brown and black. It was still weird for Jay to look at people without big-feathers, but she didn't have any, so what was he to do? She seemed angry for some reason, but it was hard to tell with Midgardians. Perhaps she had her claws on her hips because it was easier to carry her armor that way? "So... what are ye?" She drawled, in that long lazy language the Midgardians used. He looked at her, his head tilted at an angle to show his interest. "I am comes out with a lot of <clack>, <click> and <cluck> soundsDeekek Haiarac Akirrk or 'Jay' for easy speakings. I look for adventurers to help me find <cliclackuck>, Kinghorn. Are you an adventurer, Midgardian? I have coin." She raised an eyebrow and studied him. "Is that so? Well... I guess you could say that I'm an adventurer. Of sorts. Why don't you come over to my table and you can tell us about this 'Kinghorn' you're looking for..." She points her stubby claw over her shoulder, and soon Jay is waddling after her, eager to meet her companions.

Crew Member:
Gramhilde Ironmail. Except she's actually middle-aged and not fat at all for a dwarf.Gramhilde is a very fat, adolescent Midgard woman. Jay met her on the road. She's really smart. She taught Jay that Midgardians count one-two-three-four-five-siks-seven-ate-nine-ten! So many numbers. Gramhilde has five fingers on each hand, but she only uses them to count to ten. Jay has four claws each hand, so with one hand he can count to four, with two hands he can count to four four times. Midgard math is confusing to Jay. Jay told Gramhilde about his hunt for horn, and she told him that to hire adventureres, he needed to go into one of their food-buildings and sit in corner sitting place. Act mysterious and brooding. Jay tried it (minus the brooding part), and it worked!

Gramhilde worked as a manager in a shipyard. She was in charge of the lumber yards, so she's foremost an expert on wood. She knows her way around cranes, wagons, heavy machinery, and has seen more sawdust than you ever knew existed. Unfortunately for her, someone was embezzling funds from the shipyard and she got blamed for it, so now she needs a job, preferably one that gets her out of town.

Last edited by anamiac; 11-19-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:51 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 167
penbeast0 penbeast0
I will have an application in for you soon, explosions and fireworks in RL delaying it for a bit. Was looking at warlock but liked MoldyNolds character and mine would have been too close so changing paths.

Last edited by penbeast0; 11-18-2018 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Dripping with Alchemy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 179
MoldyNolds MoldyNolds
Quote:
Originally Posted by penbeast0 View Post
I will have an application in for you soon, hopefully tonight. Was looking at warlock but liked MoldyNolds character and mine would have been too close so changing paths.
Thanks for the compliment! Speaking of, Fonnereaux's application is complete. Feedback is appreciated if that is something you are interested in, Vicorin. Do you have a preferred posting rate?

Last edited by MoldyNolds; 11-15-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:14 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Hmmm, just realized if I continue, there will be three Warlock applications....hmmm. Ahh well, to the best App go the spoils

On the off chance I decide to change class's: Would you allow the Unearthed Arcana: Druid (Circle of Dreams) Vicorin?
Old 11-15-2018, 05:33 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1780
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Old 11-15-2018, 06:09 PM
CommunityCoffee Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6453
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Application is complete here, more or less. I don't often play humans, but I have been digging the Raven Queen Pact for a while and human just seemed right.
Put her being from the Morevian Isles, before I even read the character app before. Hope he's okay with them being friends. <Crosses fingers>
Went with Far Traveler for Background, but could just as easily have gone Sailor. Other than some contacts and such, didn't really see the advantage of going with a Sailor as Far Traveler would give her the same if in Moreva; pretty much.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 11-15-2018 at 06:10 PM.