: +

Notices

Old 11-28-2018, 09:39 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 42
shauna
Here's my submission for your consideration. I hope it works out, but I saw that there were a few other people interested in submitting ranger characters. Full disclosure: I didn't even know about PbP until I saw your tweet, so I decided to give it a whirl.

Name: Wisteria Clearwater

Race: Human

Class: Ranger

Alignment: Neutral good

Deity: None. She doesn’t doubt they exist, she just doubts that they give a damn.

Appearance and Personality: Wisteria is tall, fair-skinned, and raven-haired. Her eyes are the color of clouds right before a thunderstorm. Above all, she is curious, eager for new experiences, and always on the look-out for adventure. Her independent spirit makes her dismiss all the marriages her mother tries to arrange. Wisteria refuses to be subservient to anyone, but is quick to try to make friends with every person or creature to cross her path. She can be a bit naive at times, but Wisteria always has the best of intentions.

Background: Wisteria grew up in a noble family and was used to being compared to her always-proper older sister, Azalea, and her can-do-no-wrong younger brother, Cypress. Wisteria is considered the wild child of the three since she’d rather go explore outside than sit through another etiquette class or embroidery lesson. While Azalea was content learning how best to attract wealthy suitors and Cypress was being primed to inherit the family title, Wisteria was evading the servants hired by her parents to keep an eye on her. She spent her formative years trying to find any adventure she could on her parents’ estate. Wisteria did everything from feeding the chickens to exercising the horses to tending the chef’s garden just to get out of the stuffy mansion she grew up in. She even got her parents’ hunters to teach her archery and tracking techniques. No one saw her behavior as a problem until it was. As she got older, her mother tried to keep Wisteria indoors to learn to be a lady and do her part to uphold the family name: marry rich. Wisteria had other plans in mind, though, and drove off every suitor her mother found. Her mother, fed up with Wisteria’s unruly behavior and the fact that she was in her twentieth year with no prospects of marriage, sent her away on ship to her aunt, the Baroness of New Beacon. She hoped the experience would leave Wisteria with an appreciation for the luxuries they have in the Old World, and maybe even a husband to take care of her. Wisteria agreed for one reason and one reason alone: The New World sounded like the greatest adventure of them all.

RP Sample: Wisteria stayed towards the back of the crowd as the passengers began to get of the ship. She was wearing trousers and a tunic that she had stolen from her brother when she realized how much easier it was to explore the forest without the layers of skirts her mother made her wear. She pulled her hair into a bun that sat at the back of her neck and kept a cap she’d taken from one of the sailors she befriended low over her face. Wisteria had never met her aunt, so she was hoping the unfamiliarity would help her slip past so she could venture out into the world on her own instead of being cooped up in another mansion. Wisteria let her eyes wander the docks, taking note of anyone who looked like they could be the Baroness. She wove her way through the crowds of reuniting family members when she felt some one grab her shoulder from behind. Wisteria quickly spun around to fend off an attacker, but found herself face-to-face with an elegant woman instead.
The carriage is this way, darling,” the stranger said.
I’m sorry, ma’am, I think you have me confu –”
Nonsense, Wisteria, you look exactly as your mother did at your age. Though, I do hear you have quite different temperaments.” Wisteria tried to hide all the emotions that were running through her head. Frustration. Disappointment. Amazement that her aunt had been able to slip past her notice. “Now, come along,” the Baroness instructed. “There’s much to be done.
But, my things –
You didn’t seem to care about them when you were trying to sneak away from me, love. Now hurry along, we’ll replace anything you need. You’ve got an expedition to get ready for.
Wait, what? An expedition?” Wisteria was dumbfounded. Hadn’t her mother sent her to the new world to be made into a proper lady? Proper ladies left the expeditions to their husbands.
Yes, an expedition. My sister says she wants to cure you of your taste for adventure, and there is no better way to do that then to send you on one.” The Baroness smirked a little, mischief glinting in her eyes. “And if this doesn’t do it, then I do believe that your affliction is incurable.
Wisteria didn’t even try to hide her emotions this time. She flung her arms around her aunt Despite the fact that she barely knew her, the Baroness seemed to not only have a complete understanding of Wisteria, but also encouraging her to follow her passions. It was more than Wisteria had gotten from her parents in years.
All right, enough of that,” the Baroness said, prying Wisteria’s arms away. “Like I said, there’s a lot to do.” Wisteria followed her aunt away from the docks, positive that she was about to go on the greatest adventure of her life.

Last edited by shauna; 11-28-2018 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:55 AM
Creature of the Deep

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3061
Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith Nasrith
Soooooo, got a little carried away writing the RP sample. Which, y'know, good thing. Feedback always appreciated, but otherwise done.

Edit: Regarding her connection to the Baronness, I'm counting on her status as a dragonborn and the good work she did when serving her time as enough to get her called upon as an expendable.

Last edited by Nasrith; 12-04-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:36 PM
Roma Invicta

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1365
Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382
COMPLETED

Duncan
Overview
Duncan Maddocks

Variant Human | Revised Ranger (Beastmaster at 3) | Neutral Good

DeityDuncan used to worship Malaos, god of the tides and patron of pirates, but with his recent lifestyle changes, he doesn't worship any god in particular.

Appearance and Personality
right-aligned image
Dark-leathers, a ring of smoke, and an edgy-cloak. A deep gravelly voice and the need to be alone while avenging some unexplained past issue. These are things that do not describe Duncan. A friendly smile and a good throwing arm are the immediate thoughts when one see's him.

Around 6 feet tall with a slightly leaner build and sharp features, most people would consider Duncan to be handsome. At the age of 33 Duncan is beginning to show signs of age, exacerbated by his stressful life at large on the high seas. His hair has begun to gray in areas, but it hasn't hit his beard yet, so Duncan considers himself plenty young.The scar running from his right cheek to his forehead shows his battle experience, without showing a lack of skill. As his pa would say "A man with no scars hasn't fought enough, but a man with too many scars is just a fool with a sword." Despite these factors that could age him, Duncan's piercing blue eyes are youthful and full of energy.

His neatly trimmed beard is rivaled by his messy long hair; only kept in check by a pony tail. Duncan's hair is analagous to his personality, managed, but relaxed. Duncan is looking for adventure and a good time while at the same time trying to do some good.

At Duncan's side at all times is his loyal companion Rufus. Rufus is a young wolf that Duncan saved when his old crew raided an exotic animal trader's ship. Duncan fell in love with the wolf pup and has been raising him. Now almost of age, Rufus is fiercely loyal, yet mischievous. Rufus is approaching adulthood and is almost ready to defend his master on the battlefield.

A bandolier crosses from his right should to his left hip, five handaxes, worn but well balanced, rest there, ready for use. Across his back is a heavy crossbow for longer range engagements. Medium armor covers Duncan's well worn travel clothes, meticulously polished. Finishing his appearance is a small jeweled necklace, visible over his armor; a trophy of a past life and an ode to his old family.

Background/RP Sample

Writing Home

Other RP ExamplesExample 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

That's probably more than desired. Just let me know if you want more!

Last edited by Tommyk382; 12-04-2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:35 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 543
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Quote:
Originally Posted by FungeonMaster View Post
@Strange: Don't feel like you need to find a picture. It's totally optional. Looking forward to readin' that RP sample! Thanks for updating me!
Thanks, Fungeon!

I put a few sample images accompanied with a simple character description.
I think that completes the app (unless you see anything missing?)
Old 11-29-2018, 04:36 PM
it's all fun and games

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26
FungeonMaster
@shauna: omg that makes me so happy. I'm glad someone out there on the Twitter machine took my advice and decided to give PbP a whirl! Welcome to the site! I hope you like it!

@Nasrith: Carried away, indeed! Excited to give it a read.

@Tommy: Glad to see you throw your hat in the ring as well! Thanks for applying!

@everyone: I've updated the applications table in the original post. If I've missed anyone, lemme know! I'll be reading through all of the apps thoroughly sometime over the weekend, and then there'll be one more week before the final deadline. If I can carve out some time, I'll provide feedback on completed (or mostly-completed) applications. In the meantime, if you have any questions, don't be shy! Thanks to everyone that's applied so far. Your character ideas have got me stoked to get this game going!
Old 11-29-2018, 07:06 PM
Roma Invicta

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1365
Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382 Tommyk382
@FungeonMaster, I finished my application sans a picture. Thanks for doing all this work.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:36 PM
it's all fun and games

Tools
User Statistics
FungeonMaster
Nonononono, thank YOU, good sir.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:38 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 252
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
I would love some feedback on my application if you get the time.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 200
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Place Holder! Character Creation in PROGRESS Incoming Application, so glad I found this game before it got too close to the deadline. App should be fully finished by mid week. APPLICATION COMPLETE
left-aligned image

Sister of Duncan Maddocks
Paladin (Oath of the Crown)|Variant Human Lv2| Lawful Good

Devout Vaerid Disciple| Knight of the Order
Strength 16 (3)Dexterity 12 (1) Constitution 13 (1) Intelligence 8 (-1) Wisdom 10 (0) Charisma 15 (2)
AC 18 HP 18 Passive Perception 12 Spell Slots 0/2 +5 Melee/+4 Spell +3Melee Dmg/+2 Spell Mod/ Save DC 12
Stat Block
Appearance and Personality
With wispy strawberry blond hair that hints at an almost pink in the sunlight and unusually light blue eyes that gradient to a dark blue outline, Lauralie stands at 5’7” with the strength of a lioness. She carries herself as though she were ten feet tall, pride radiating like a beacon from the naivety of a young woman just managing to squeak into adulthood. Every night she cleans and polishes her Chain Mail, sharpens her long sword and checks her pack, securing and examining the loops, buttons and latches for any damage or wear. Her ornate shield rests against her bedside, it’s fine metal engravings and etchings, shining against the sheen of light from her lantern.
If you were to ask why Lauralie took the extra time and devotion to her weaponry and gear, she’d explain “Because I’ve been trained to do so, and my Commanders expect nothing less of my station, besides, Cleanliness is a state of purity, clarity, and precision. Attention to details as my Mother would say!” (I just want things the way I like them: neat, orderly, and clean.)

In training, Lauralie had excelled in class and quickly proved herself valuable in skill. She was promoted to the Knight of the Order, Second Level on her 18th birthday for displaying her devout allegiance to Vaerid and the Empire. In truth, Lauralie never questioned her orders, followed through to a fault and truly believed that only through the way of Vaerid, through the Light of Civilization, one could be guided by their moral compass on their path to greatness.

And though adept, devoted and keen in her calling, Lauralie still managed to wind up on a ship to the New World. A thought that particularly made her cringe. She wasn’t sure what had turned her good favor with her Officer, perhaps it had been when she fell into that vase at the Ceremony, her nose wrinkled with the memory of it shattering into a million pieces in front of the General Commander. Or maybe it had been when she was given her first shield, upon lifting it up to inspect it, she had accidentally smashed it into a window. And then there was that time…
(I'm always picking things up, absently fiddling with them, and sometimes accidentally breaking them.)

Background(History)
Parents
Edwyn and Eleri Maddocks had just watched as firstborn and only son, Duncan, had been literally, pirated away. Days after they had rounded up the boys in the village, Eleri came to Edwyn with a confused and wide-eyed expression drawn on her face. Her tear-stained cheeks were red, swollen eyes looked to her husband with a bitter-sweet cast..."Edwyn, I'm pregnant." Edwyn only looked out through the large open-shuttered bay window which pictured a peaceful and serene cold ocean beyond...Thinking of his son and soon to be sibling. "We need to protect it Eleri... Better then we did our boy, I'm not sure how yet, but the sea will not claim another babe from our home."

Child
Lauralie, or Lorrie known to those only in her youth, grew wild eyed and thrived within the village life. Being, for all practical purposes, an only child, she used her imagination in all things, more often then not she could be seen frolicking around the village proper, a small hub in the center of the village where folk came to do their washings or barter in meager supplies and resources, with a small wooden sword her Father had given her from Duncan's old toys. Her creative mind would carry her to far off places, battling dragons and mages... but her most vile enemy was the Pirates. Occasionally other children would fall into her illusions, ending up with a bruise or scrap from her very active role-play, parents of which would always show up at their doorstep, complaining to Edwyn of his daughter's rough-housing antics.

Young Adult
By the age of fourteen, Lauralie began to let her dreams carry her further than just the imaginative realm. She would often look towards the Town Watch, their favored Marshal of Justice, with interest and intent. Offering herself as, what she believed, a Page to him, Lauralie envisioned herself on the path to the greater good of law and order. By fifteen, she had learned and memorized every Empire law, the different Orders and even the names of the Generals in the Chain of Command. She practiced swordplay when not running errands and duties for the Marshal and saved every hard-earned copper from the work. At Sixteen she had been accepted as an initiate into the General Command and was called to training later that Summer. The trip, meals and two years of tuition cost her all the coin she had saved, plus some, her parents additional financial support finalized the total.
Now, at eighteen, with her first position in the Second Rank, Lauralie was ordered to the New World with the next Imperial acquisition voyage. The missive included boarding passage, ration coupons and orders…but little explanation aside from securing goods for a well known Baroness. She was granted a month’s pay advance which only left her with 50 Gold after preparation for the trip. Eager to get home for a three day leave, Lauralie gave a last farewell to her class and boarded the caravan back to her village on the Coast.

Role Play Sample (extended history) It was a dreary, misty day when Lauralie had boarded the dingy covered wagon that was one of only a few in the caravan home. She let her pack and shield lean against an inner wall, propped between barrels of beans and onions, rations for the village from the Imperial resupply initiative. She positioned herself at the very back opening in the wagon for a clear view of what lay behind in their route, set on the back bench with her legs dangling over the side.
Her missive in hand, detailing her objectives and position within the Empire’s Military, was half open and she occasionally glanced down, rereading the letter. “Three days on leave…Resupply…Boarding papers…meet with the Baroness…secure goods…wait further instructions.” Sounded easy enough…
Lauralie sighed heavily as the Caravan crossed into the village outer walls, stopping at the gate for inspection and permissions. She bounced out the back of the wagon with her things, the pack strapped tight on her back and her shield latched with special mechanical pulleys on her hip, so that when she bent over or needed to extend, the shield would easily allow full movement of her body. With purposeful stride, she met the Village Watch at the shoddy fence they called a gate. Addressing Shamus, a local fisherman with a bent trident in hand, Lauralie shook her head…

“No wonder the pirates always managed to get in. No one has done anything about the defenses. Every time I come home, the walls look worse, as do the people.” She took a stern look for what seemed several seconds until her smile spread across her creamy complexion and she embraced the old timer in a quick but hearty hug. “I’ve brought supplies with me Old Man. They’re in the last wagon, truly it’s good to see your ugly mug again. It’s been what… two years since last I was on leave?!” At last, she released him and gave him a hard clap on the back. He grumbled but turned his wrinkled visage towards her face, finally smiling in return. She couldn't help but notice two more teeth of his were missing... “Aye lass, when we got word of the caravan yesterday, yer Ma about jumped outta her head. Go on now, in with ya, I’ll see to the wagons…. Err. Wagon…” He frowned as only one of three supply wagons were led in. The others heading off towards the next town. “Resupplies huh?” He mumbled in discontentment but not so loud as to draw Lauralie’s attention to him.

Upon the doorstep of her childhood home, Lauralie stepped through the threshold without announcement or knock. This would always be her home, a place of fond memories and kind hearts. And though this town suffered by, often, lack of supplies and occasional pirate raids, somehow, they always thrived and continued living life to the fullest of what they thought life should be.

The home was made for common folk, simple people that valued a hard day’s work and ideals, values and belief over the need of material possessions or illusion of wealth. The living quarters were small but kept very clean and orderly, thus when she came in, Lauralie immediately took off her boots and set them on a mud mat next to the doorway inside. The smell of a fresh catch was on a kitchen wood burning oven, pan frying in with the aroma of garlic and rosemary filling the entire house. Black coffee was brewing in a kettle sitting inside the fireplace cauldron, the crackle of flames familiar to her growing up.

Lauralie spent the next full day simply enjoying her parents’ company, her mother eager to dote on her, her father story-telling and dragging her to the dockside for high tide fishing…While they laughed and caught up on all the various events from the last two years of being away. When the sun last blinked on the horizon, Edwyn looked to his daughter with fondness and warmth, he put his hand over her own while they sat with their feet dangling in the water and broke the silence with his deep voice… “You always were one to shine Lauralie, your mother and I are so very proud of all you have accomplished, and we know that your future holds great things to come. I would ask you though, throughout childhood, your passion has never faltered from becoming a Knight in the Empire, I never asked, though, why?”
Lauralie smiled through a quick choke of words, truly touched at his question…”I don’t know Dad, I’ve always felt a pulling in that direction, guiding and intriguing me to take that route. Everything else just fell into place….Why do you ask now?” Edwyn slowly nodded and squeezed her hand…”Because that’s what Duncan had wanted to be.Maybe... ”...And with that her Father merely looked out to the vast ocean before, pointing towards the Five Mast ship coming into view..."The Sea once again...takes away another child of mine..." he muttered as a tear fell against their entwined hands.

Extended RP with Tommyk382
As Lauralie was set to board, already parted ways with her parents with final farewells, embraces and tears, she began to walk aboard the decking up to the ship. She turned to wave behind her, but found her Mother waving frantically from the docks. Concerned, Lauralie ran back to meet her, worry spreading over her face.. "What.. What is it? Is it Dad? Where..." Quickly Eleri thrust an opened letter into her daughter's chest.. "It's from Duncan! He's alive! My son is alive and well in New Beacon!"

Lauralie's expression of concern turned to wonderment..."Truly? I shall read it! Let me take it with me so that I can try and find him. This is.. Mother, the best news. I will find him! I promise, I swear to you. And when I do I will send word." She quickly folded the letter and gave Eleri a quick and hard embrace before running back up the decking and finally into the ship. The twenty-nine sail ship,it's Imperial flags billowing in the sea's salty breeze, began it's departure, taking with it a young woman who finally had a reason to be excited to be heading to the New World after all.

Once the ship left port, Lauralie unfolded the letter to read it..

"I like to watch them. They fill me with...joy. The first time I felt it I thought I was going to die. I said to the bull, I must have them. I must have ALL of them! All there are! For nothing makes me happy...but their shining...and their grace. And so the red bull caught them."

Last edited by MeredithS; 12-04-2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 305
ellie ellie ellie ellie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FungeonMaster View Post
See, I have a whole set of cultural and linguistic characteristics in mind for these peoples, but I'd rather leave the canvas as blank as possible during the application process in case a player wants to name/shape/define the "Savages" as part of their character concept. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
While I respect your commitment to collaborative worldbuilding, I'm very curious about these cultural and linguistic characteristics - hopefully what I've written coheres tolerably with what you already have I've tried to employ a light touch, and am happy to change details to better suit the world as you see it (or if they don't make any sense).

This was a fun application to write! I'm still missing an RP Sample, which I will work up in the course of the week. I promise I'm not usually quite this slow - blaming the delay on my new nephew, who came into existence last weekend

Last edited by ellie; 12-09-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

This was a fun application to write! I'm still missing an RP Sample, which I will work up in the course of the week. I promise I'm not usually quite this slow - blaming the delay on my new nephew, who came into existence last weekend
Congratulations on the new nephew!
"I like to watch them. They fill me with...joy. The first time I felt it I thought I was going to die. I said to the bull, I must have them. I must have ALL of them! All there are! For nothing makes me happy...but their shining...and their grace. And so the red bull caught them."
Old 12-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 305
ellie ellie ellie ellie
@MeredithS - thanks!
Old 12-04-2018, 05:38 PM
it's all fun and games

Tools
User Statistics
FungeonMaster
@Meredith: Thanks for applying! Looks awesome!

@ellie: Congrats on the nephew (babies are rad), and thanks for applying! Neat to see someone take on the challenge of defining the "savages" and creating a character around their ideas. Very cool. I'm not worried about whether your ideas cohere with what I've envisioned, because we can always meet in the middle somewhere. Those details can be sorted out easily enough.

@everyone: I've read through all the apps and updated the application table in the original post. I'm gonna have some tough decisions ahead, as there are a lot of excellent characters and concepts floating around out there. It's given me lots of inspiration for some of the more long-range campaign planning. Y'all are outstanding. I'm not sure if I'll have time to provide specific feedback on specific applications, but for those that have asked for feedback, I'll do my best!

As always, if you have any questions, lemme know!

Last edited by FungeonMaster; 12-04-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Dirty Magic
I've been thinking. I'm going to change Gorzha to a straight up fighter, with an eye toward Brute at level 3. I think she works better as a hard-chopping, slow thinking meat shield. Her background as proposed above stays the same. She's from a country affiliated with The Empire where most of the citizens, from farmer to King, Pact with shadowy creatures called Iron Passions for personal improvement, luck, and powers. She's a member of the Cragsquall, the country's elite guard (so she'll have the Noble/Knight background). She's been told by her Pact patron to pack up and travel to the New World. Her background will stay the same but I'll switch the link to a new character sheet by Friday. If I make it that long... gawd whatta week.

As a noble/knight her feature is a squire and two retainers. I'm proposing that 3 NPCs will travel with her from her native country to the new world. They'll be her retainers, possibly ordered to go with her by their Passions, but they're also independent personalities that all PCs will have an opportunity to form personal relations with. Non-combatants, in charge of making and breaking camp while the wizards memorize their spells and capable of guarding camp while we're off ass-kicking dragons and such. I'll have some say into personality, function, and background but it's ultimately up to our kindly and knowledgeable FM (Fungeon Master, of course). Plus input from other players... this seems like fun background RP.

I was thinking:
According to the rules, the squire is a “noble”, with decent stats, charisma skills like persuade, and a rapier attack.
The two retainers are “commoners” and are good at swinging clubs and great at being run through by goblin swords.
  • Adonys - Squire – junior trainee in the Cragsquall. He'd be the over-seer of the retainers and official aide to Gorzha. He's undergoing strenuous training, and is basically run off his feet. In charge of maintaining weapons and armour, caring for horses, and formally representing Gorzha in public when she's not there. A serious and competent fellow.
  • Kijana - Retainer – she's genuine, simple, and a bit naive. As a child, she was in training for the Cragsquall with an eye towards becoming a cleric but her Iron Passion nixed it at her coming of age trial... she just didn't have the 'special forces' instinct. At her coming of age ceremony, her Iron Passion did indeed Pact with her, but as a civilian and not as a Cragsquall cleric. She's got some skill with alchemy and herbal lore, gives a wicked massage, and has a sweet, charming personality that more than makes up for her lack of any real prowess at healing. She likes helping the squire with the horses.
  • Djak - Retainer – he's a bit of an oddity in his home country, as he never Pacted with an Iron Passion; it makes him a boat without an anchor. He's a bit of a gadabout, a minstrel, a drinker, and a hell of a cook in a kitchen or over a campfire. He's not a member of the Cragsquall but, back home, he hung around them for fun and adventure. They basically ran the big cities and he liked the perks of hanging around them in the taverns. He's loud and charming and a bit oafish.

Thoughts?
Old 12-06-2018, 12:45 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
I think that's a pretty interesting idea actually.=D