RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook
5 7 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 12-04-2018, 09:41 AM
Blaaargh!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5084
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Giancarlo Lupo is complete as well!

Last edited by Begon Ugo; 12-04-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:49 PM
The Hoarder of Stories

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1728
TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen TheDragonQueen
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Dorothy Scott
Sex: Female
Nationality: European
Role in the Party: Healer
Class: Grave DomanianCleric (12)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: One of the many things that Dorothy was blessed with was her ability to blend in with the crowd. She was pale of skin, with green eyes and blonde hair. She always dressed modestly, wearing whatever was in fashion, though due to cost usually she was a season behind. wrapped around her wrist always sits a white pearl and silver rosary that was gifted from Dorothy's grandmother, Theresa. It was a good luck charm of sorts, and helped Dorothy work her way to become a nurse and heal those in need.

Sample RP: Among the many members of the League, Dorothy was called to join them on a short trip to a small village that had been under attack for many years by a group of warriors. She was reminded that it was dangerous, and heard the muttering from others that thought she should stay, but Dorothy stood her ground. If men were attacking the village, that meant there were people who could potentially use her help.

It was a short journey there, but once they got there time seemed to stand still. The world around the erupted in bullets, and Dorothy dodged behind a building. Nearby, the maps showed, should be an orphanage, and that was her target. If she could get to the orphanage then she could rescue at least a dozen children.

As the shots rang around her, she darted, keeping the knowledge of how tracking and targeting worked and switching up her location when ever she was covered. The last thing she needed was to be found and shot. Something whipped past her, stinging her skin, and she fell to the ground and crawled behind a group of cars that stood nearby. Her chest heaved as she looked up and saw the doors to the orphanage, small faces darting up through the panes in the windows to see what was happening. The doors were closed, but she knew she would have to take the risk to get in.

Reaching down, she grabbed something from beneath the car, her hand clasped around something leather, and it was a lost shoe. Tossing it over the vehicle she heard shots come off as she darted for the door. Slamming into the wood, thankfully it was unlocked, though there was something jamming it behind, "I'm here to help!"

She was able to barely squeeze through, her skirt getting caught and tearing slightly against the wood as she slammed the door shut behind her. Her breath was ragged as she darted her eyes around the dimness, seeing through the specks of light from the window the kids were huddled in the corner, "Is anyone hurt? I'm here to help."

Over the next hour, she was able to heal many of the children of ailments and help them walk again. This would make it easier to get them to safety. She also conjured up some food and water, letting them eat to their hearts content, knowing that it would be their last meal for some time if they didn't find somewhere else to go. As the gun shots lessened outside, Dorothy felt warmth in her chest as she watched over the children, knowing that thanks to them they were going to be able to live another day.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:04 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 444
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
I'm almost done with Hisako's ancient period background. After that I'll be left with the Edo Jidai /Shogun/ and Here and Now and I'll be done

There won't be a TL;DR for this, so if you're interested in Hisako's history, you'll have to read it evil laughter

Last edited by ihinka; 12-06-2018 at 04:04 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Blaaargh!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5084
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Aggghhh! Hate to do this but I will have to withdraw Lupo. There are so many good applications he will not be missed. Good luck all!
Old 12-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1198
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
Aggghhh! Hate to do this but I will have to withdraw Lupo. There are so many good applications he will not be missed. Good luck all!
Sorry to see you pull out. You took my first idea for this game before I even decided to put in an application and I was rooting for you
Characters(Game): Gil Monroy(Freedom's Flight)/Aimi Kaoruko(Fleet Command: UFS Dresden)/Rain(The Wild Bunch)/Spinal Tap(The Third Great Matrix Crash)/Amya Falone(Storm King's Thunder)/Angus McDougal(The Ultimate Dungeon)
Old 12-11-2018, 05:44 AM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Forgot to mention a few days ago that I added a bit to the last full paragraph of Diť Fu's Background Story....yes this is also a hided bump disguised as a proper post
Characters(Game): Gil Monroy(Freedom's Flight)/Aimi Kaoruko(Fleet Command: UFS Dresden)/Rain(The Wild Bunch)/Spinal Tap(The Third Great Matrix Crash)/Amya Falone(Storm King's Thunder)/Angus McDougal(The Ultimate Dungeon)
Old 12-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 644
Tinuviel Tinuviel Tinuviel Tinuviel Tinuviel Tinuviel
I'm sad to say that I will be withdrawing my application. Too many things going on in RL right now, and will possibly have implications up the next few months. Have fun, everyone! This is really looking to be a fun campaign.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3183
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Alright, I've finally gotten a RP sample up. Technically, Baron could be considered finished now, but I'm probably not done with changes and modifications.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:00 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2465
Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat
Sorry to see some of you go, great concepts here.

I make a table soon, and then hand out any wanted reviews. Last week I was feeling under the weather, which put me a little behind.
>Recruiting for The League of Extradordingary Gentlemen (5E)<
Old 12-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3183
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
I would appreciate a review.

One thing that still is causing me problems is figuring out what a paladin using magic in a modern world is gonna look like. On the other hand, Baron probably isn't going to cast spells very often (you can smite while raging, but you cannot cast spells).
Old 12-13-2018, 06:13 PM
Phil

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4900
Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil
I'd appreciate a review as well.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:37 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Paladin spells for my character: I'm planing on having the somatic gestures be martial art's like moves with Mandarin incantations.

I was going to suggest you use Native American Indian spirituality to portray your Paladin spells Anamiac but after deciding to read, instead of skimming, your background I realized that would not work All in all, I'd say portray your Paladin magic as in any D&D game, your characters society is closed off from the real world so the old way of spell casting should work just fine. While it might get you targeted as a Witch in Salem, it would still be alien to most muggles Just my two bits.

Edit: Forgot to say that I liked your background.

Last edited by Silk; 12-13-2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Pseudodragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5227
Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous Pseudonymous
My app's atill missing a Background section, but I'd love a review of its current incarnation if possible.

Last edited by Pseudonymous; 12-13-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:38 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
Edited my character sheet with Grammarly. Figured, it couldn't hurt
Old 12-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2465
Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat
I'll toss out reviews tomorrow between league games.
>Recruiting for The League of Extradordingary Gentlemen (5E)<