twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Combozone
My character is pretty good. He has great combat and stats.you're lucky too. You got a 19 for stats. You're supposed to use that amount of stat points for your stats.
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 09:49 PM
the Popemaster

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9
Vladius
That it does, Combozone. Be reddeh ta bring sum paen.

You're still welcome to play, Darkendead. Keep in mind, though, that this isn't a typical Dungeons and Dragons game or even a very good introduction to one. It's all homebrew, which essentially means I made everything up. (Mu ha ha ha ha ha.)
We can also work on making custom Quirks, or something like that. The Flying Brick might also receive the flying portion of his character in this manner.
I see something kind of like this:
Zombie: Strength +1, Intelligence -1. Plagued with a disease. Feels no pain or fear. Constantly rotting and must be healed from time to time to avoid bits of flesh falling off. Cost: 5

Flying: Can fly. With wings or some other implement or ability, can take to the skies with Dexterity checks every once in a while. Also tires the flier over time, and cannot be used indefinitely. Pilot is 1 cheaper. With magic, can skip the Dexterity checks. Cost: 5

That kind of thing. They can be free for right now, though, since you already have something in mind.