Story Chapter 1~ Cutie Mark Quarrels - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Ponyfinder~ Equestria in Peril!
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
"Oh cool! Where did you come from?" Wigglemane's excitement fades into disdain, though. "Wait, why are you in here anyway? And why were you just sitting there watching us? Pervert!" This pony was clearly being very rude. And trying to say that he was a bad guy and such. The nerve!
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the Space Jam

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 597
godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears
Dawnshy flips his shield out and adopts a battle ready position, a low growl rising from his throat as he stares at the stranger, Detect Evilgauging his intent as he put himself between the others and the strange pony in front of them. "State your business, stranger!" He bellows, stomping his hoof down as a challenge to the intruding pony. "If it be harm, then leave this place now, or I will make you." A slight shake of fear could be detected in Dawnshy's voice...in fact, on second look, it would be clear that his entire body was trembling. Still, he stood resolute, ready to fight this strange, taunting, badguy looking pony if need be.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:33 PM
FOR SCIENCE!
Good People  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11935
Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera
Leaf Dancer looks at the newcomer in surprise, though little of it is betrayed on her features. Common sense quickly asserts itself - if an enemy were able to infiltrate Canterlot, surely they would have greater things to concern themselves with than attacking small groups of young ponies? Glancing at the others before turning her head back to the stranger, she calmly says "Perhaps you should introduce yourself before somepony embarrasses themselves by doing something rash..."

Last edited by Jondera; Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:58 PM
از خاکستر

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4464
Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii Akeii
Although her lip still trembled a little, Starsong nodded gratefully to Mercury - and then to Midnight, who seemed to have accidentally intercepted her gaze. She furrowed her brow, wondering for a moment at the mysterious alicorn's meaningful glance at the white-haired pegasus.

Then she stepped up beside Midnight, composed herself, and glared fiercely back at their intruder. She quivered once, but her trained voice rang in the sudden silence. "Why, I never! We will not be intimidated by you or your power, sir; I repeat, we will NOT! If you're the sole culprit behind all the trouble Equestria's been receiving, then I swear to you by the stars and storm - " at this she narrowed her eyes "- we will make you pay. I hear the weather's lovely on the moon at this time of year," she hissed, staring bravely upwards.

Last edited by Akeii; Jul 24th, 2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16319
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Midnight turns to look at the arrival, likewise wondering why his attention fell on her since she has no idea who he is. She steps up beside the others and puts her hoof on Dawnshy's shoulder, trying to help him calm down. "Rein up chica, you ain't scarin' 'im," she says, tilting her head to give the stranger a look similar to the one he's giving them. "You're pretty good to sneak in here, but I never heard a ya, so I'm pretty sure ya ain't with Luna's guard. An' speakin' a guard, I'm pretty sure your presence has tipped off one a the oh, I dunno, lots of unicorn wizards around here, so you probably don't got long before the Royal Guard storms in here. So whoever you are, ya might wanna tell us your name an' what you actually want while ya can. Just sayin'..." she shrugs, leaning her head even further to get a look at the mark on his flank.

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Modern Day Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 98
DemonZypher
Dawnshy's detect evil sensed something odd. One can usually tell an evil pony's aura from a good one's, but this mysterious alicorn's was different. Yes, he did radiate evil. Evil energy swirled about him like a fish. But just as intense evil flowed about him, a strong presence of good flowed out of him as well. The two energies flowed around him, flittering about his being.

The alicorn looked upon the ponies with hunter's eyes. His gaze shifted to dramatic white unicorn. Then back to Leaf Dancer. "I am glad to see that at least one of Equestria's saviors has some sense." He said, stretching with a loud yawn. "Alright, I am tired of this serious stuff now." He looks over at Dawnshy and lunges with a "Boo!" before turning to the rest of the group. "You all may call me Dead Silence. I have simply come here to judge the merits of this group. From what I have seen, there is a lot of promise in these ranks. I am just here to give a friendly warning. You all have a perilous journey ahead of you and I am simply here to help you all make it out alive. That is if you desire my help."
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the Space Jam

Tools
User Statistics
godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears godofallbears
Dawnshy eeped and hid behind his shield, raising it to guard himself from Dead Silence's lunge, pausing for several seconds before looking back up, sheepish. He stowed his shield, coughing as he bowed his head in apology. "S...sorry Mister Silence, I'm just a bit jumpy...I take it Miss Twilight sent you?" He said, pausing before looking at the Alicorn curiously. "What...what's wrong with your aura? You're...a good guy, yet a bad guy?" He said, sounding seriously confused before looking at the other ponies "Uh, he's a good guy, guys. I think we can trust him."
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Midnight finally manages to get a look at his mark, putting two and two together and nodding her head slowly once he gives his name. "Oh NOW I remember... Master Duskhoof talked about 'im when he gave his lessons on balance an' harmony. He's a good pony when he needs ta be good, bad when he needs ta be bad. But always a little bit of both. Makes sure neither one gets too strong and throws everythin' outta whack," she says to the others, turning her head to face them before turning her attention back to Dead Silence.

"An' you think we're the ones gonna help restore balance? What makes us so special instead of all those other ponies in dat classroom?" asks the pegasus, pointing back that way with a hoof. "Heck I noticed when we all got in here not one of us even has our mark yet, you sure you're in th' right room?" she asks quizzically, lowering her shades further down her muzzle to look at him over the top.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Wig nodded. Clearly he had gotten the make of this pony: the sort that would sneak around, listen to all your sordid conversations, then snicker behind your back because he knew things you didn't know he knew. Or something like that.

The "makes us so special" comment got a bit of a chuckle out of him. The group was certainly... special alright, though special in a good way, or in a silly way, was yet to be seen. "He's probably given this speech to the others too, you realize. Why bother writing a new one for every group?" Wigglemane trotted around and got a good look at Dead Silence. He'd never seen an alicorn up close before, and they were odd looking. Too tall. Much too tall.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 06:08 PM
از خاکستر

Tools
User Statistics
Starsong deliberated on the "help" this mysterious alicorn was offering, and secretly wondered if he'd turn on her group should things begin to look up. He was, after all, imbued with both good and evil. It was not, she mused, a very trustworthy combination. Yet she also thought it prudent not to mention this right away.

Instead, she peered suspiciously at Dead Silence before nodding in agreement. "My thoughts exactly, Wigglemane," she declared. "Although, I do wish to point out something we've all been keeping quiet about. Despite being charged with keeping the balance, our powerful visitor has failed in his duties. One wonders why. In fact, sir," she sniffed haughtily, turning back to the alicorn, "Annoy him with the bluff; hopefully resulting in some immediate help.
Dice Bluff:
1d20+8 (18)+8 Total = 26
We doubt you can help us at all. Do you actually have any proof of your ability to provide aid?"
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Modern Day Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 98
DemonZypher
Silence chuckled at the remarks of the ponies. Making sure to stay quiet until they had finished voicing their concerns, keeping eye contact with each pony as they spoke to him. He had always found it appropriate to look somepony in the eye when talking to her. He gave a kinder smile towards Dawnshy, but it almost seemed as if the words spoken had hit a tender spot. Silence gave a curt nod to him and continued. "I am merely here to maintain balance. In fact, I haven't been in Equestria for some time now. Equestria has had a peace longer than I have ever seen. Good and evil were balanced. The dragons didn't invade, the Diamond dogs kept to their digging, except for one incident a while back. But, this maelstrom of energy in the sky made everything...darker. The dragons reverted to their beat-like roots. The Diamond dogs mutated into savages. Now with the Goblinization of all of the ponies who weren't shielded when the blast of energy went off, there is little I can do. In fact, if I wasn't called back to Equestria in time, Ponyville might have been lost." He said this last phrase with a dead serious look, shooting a glare at Starsong.
"Listen, I can't help you destroy what I myself cannot even find. Between my duties to Luna and putting up a new shield over Ponyville before each new energy burst, I just can't. But..." Silence said, his eyes brightening up as he looked at each pony. "You six all have something in common. Can you tell me what it is?"
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"Moxie! We're also nuts, but that's kinda the same thing." He knew the alicorn meant the cutie mark thing, but goodness if this wasn't a lively group. Wig gave a demonstrative wiggle, for emphasis.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
"What, you mean besides the obvious?" asks Midnight, turning her head to look at her hindquarters before returning her attention to the alicorn in front of her. "Look a lotta this I already know, it's part of the reason Luna formed the Night Guard to begin with. But I'm sure you knew that too. So I'm thinkin' maybe the one thing we got in common that ain't obvious is that nopony knows who we are. 'cause it sounds like somepony's tryin' to keep the guardians busy, but if they don't know who we are, they ain't gonna be worryin' about us," she ponders, tilting her head to the side as she tries to think like an enemy would think. "Or yeah, you're just talkin' about our butts..."
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the Space Jam

Tools
User Statistics
Dawnshy looked at the alicorn in front of him with extreme unease, not sure what to make of his conflicting aura. "Um...w..we're really nice ponies?" He offered, not quite sure what to say. He nervously stepped from hoof to hoof, wishing the ponies around him would stop pressing the obviously very powerful pony that stood infront of them
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:32 PM
از خاکستر

Tools
User Statistics
"I think it's our Sarcasm
Dice Bluff:
1d20+8 (5)+8 Total = 13
fabulous and well-developed sense of positive thinking," lilted Starsong musically, maintaining eye contact with Dead Silence. "Wins over all the colts every time." Her face remained straight, but she fought down a satisfied smirk as they faced the horribly discourteous alicorn. Zing.