RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3068
Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian
Sure. Go for it. I think it was already established somewhere, but I may have imagined it.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:49 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31415
Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena
Yeah, I thought that was established too. We have it in the Timeline.
Old 09-14-2019, 07:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian Rukellian
I updated my character sheet and character sheet ooc link with the temporary aspect, courtesy of Vivven Gosh.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:29 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
I was going to give davide15 a chance to respond before Davien said or did anything again, but... Purplerook kinda tempted him with something more up his alley. He couldn't say no. It had to be done. Immediately. Apologies.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:07 PM
Old fashioned with Scotch
Outplay 2015

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6250
Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn Frostburn
I guess you could say it was... the call of Destiny The Who plays in the distance
Old 09-17-2019, 03:48 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3296
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
‘Are you insane if you hear voices and something is really whispering in your mind?’

To be clear, the task/tool/destiny thing with Aurora is a great big hook to be played as necessary. Some things may come from his patron - The Oracle, while other things may be merely the product of his fertile imagination.
Old 09-17-2019, 04:47 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena
Just a note, it will take a lot of effort to projectile two grown men over to the boat, moreso if one is taking care to not turn them into missiles.

Last edited by Humble Athena; 09-17-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:16 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
First, let me get all my skepticism and complaints out of the way...

My eyes! Using the character color from the timeline sounds neat in practice, but bright cyan on a white backdrop? I had to highlight the text to read it normally.

How will flying to the ship reduce our profile and make this sneaky? Isn't that suspicious as F? (laughs) If a character doesn't want to, or can't swim directly to the boat, I can see flight as a handy option, but I think that would also be putting too much unnecessary strain on one character? *shrugs*

Now for the good things I wanted to say...

You can make people fly? Awesome! If the GM allows this to happen, I vote Tarren and Mortimer up first. Davien may be better accustomed to the land and nautical based activity, like running and swimming, hence his given last name...

The bird-calling Disney princess ability did not disappoint. I wonder if we can use it to create a much larger distraction...

Also, question:

You guys were talking about distances and landmarks as if looking at a map, on discord. Where is this map and how can I access it? I tried checking Roll20, but I wasn't sure how to bring up a game map in that application. Pressing Launch game brought me to an empty whit grid?
Old 09-18-2019, 10:33 AM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
I wasn't suggesting that people use the color in text posts, sorry!

I just wanted to make it easier to see at a glance which PC had a relevant thing on the timeline each line.
Old 09-24-2019, 09:08 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
So, I'm trying to get the merchant to do us a brief favor. I explained one of my approaches in the post, but we can certainly talk about this in greater detail on discord.