RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-29-2019, 10:29 AM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17886
Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim
There's always dumpster diving.

Become a Community Supporter.
Old 08-31-2019, 02:44 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1838
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
Do we know who gave us the box? Or did it just come into our possession by some vague means and we shouldn't question how it came to us for the sake of the story? I was just curious if we need to question the previous holder of the box.
Tower graduate #820
Old 08-31-2019, 09:20 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9639
Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne
The group came about it during some odd job or task they performed of the delving type nature over the preceding threeish months between the chapters. Now that I think about it, I might have failed to mention between chapters that Phon had gone missing again, but no leads. We're not going to return to that plotline for a while, so there's no sense trying to find leads. The box could be a plot device. You'll probably find the key at some point. You've had it for a while. You're welcome to discuss the myriad of ways you've failed to open it or discern its purpose.

Lots to RP around while I slowly get my act together for this chapter. Turns out I will be on Holiday Oct 1-15 as well, so probably no posts from me during that time. Might bring in a guest DM, might not.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim
I hope your surgery goes well. I hear that the plastic surgeons in Thailand are actually pretty good.

Old 09-01-2019, 10:57 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne
The best. I got the cheap option but it should still work out okay.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
Have them throw in a complimentary clone. We need more Raylorne in the world. Either that or get busy making more the old fashion way. I am told that vacations are good for that too.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35306
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Post tonight. Spent an hour glued to oven instead this morning. Lemon bars for a surprise shower for boss. Didn’t realize they were labor intensive until I had already mixed it.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:38 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Sadly (for my wife) it’s just me and my mother. She’s going to Africa on a safari for two weeks for her sixtieth birthday. She’s taking me along cause it cost her the same to book two people as it would for one.

I just finished a set of brutal night shifts, at in-laws right now collecting wife and offspring. Two day shifts starting tomorrow. I can update by Thursday.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
You're going on a romantic African safari with your mother? What happens if she feeds you to the lions? Then what will we do until the new, little Raylorne DM grows up? I don't think I have another 20 years in me.

Old 09-10-2019, 01:40 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
I’ll will the game to Gath should I unfortunately become food. I hope you’ve got another twenty years in you. I don’t want to start a new game. If we make it that far I’ll be a shoe in for HoF DM
Old 09-16-2019, 03:49 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry, dropped the ball on my days off. Anyone want to buy a baby? I’ll get something up at some point in the next 48 hours
Old 09-16-2019, 07:54 AM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35306
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
I've had days like that. I saw the light on the game and clicked, thinking I was behind on something.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
Don't sell the child until it's about 14. That's when they stop loving you for a few years and start getting costly.

Old 09-17-2019, 09:13 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
I’m done at 0200. Gonna bang out an update when I get home.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:52 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
He says before getting home at 0250. I have no doubt I’ll be up shortly when the little man wakes up, so I’ll type something before work.