RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-17-2019, 01:58 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1385
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Welcome back. Hope the trip was fun.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:19 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5062
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Welcome back! Hope Rome was good to you.
Old 09-17-2019, 11:42 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 557
Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku Hiruma Kohaku
Welcome back!
Old 09-17-2019, 12:42 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4446
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
Ok, think that pretty much covers it regarding urgent stuff
If you didn't get a secret text this time around, assume I've no urgent feedback to provide you, at least that I am aware of.
And yes, the time for selection is close at hand. Make sure you are satisfied with your app by next monday, because there will be no further changes after that!
Also, Rome was fantastic, but I didn't get to see much of it since I missed a connection flight from Spain. Still, that meant I got to know Madrid as well!

Last edited by Jim Faindel; 09-17-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:10 PM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4137
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
You were gone?
Old 09-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Master of None

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5526
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Hope you had a good vacation. Seems we are all still here...except Numen.. he may have lost his mind a while ago! lol
Old 09-17-2019, 03:17 PM
Oregonian Wyvern

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4137
Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith Numen Wraith
You can't lose what you never had.
Old 09-18-2019, 09:48 AM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel Jim Faindel
right-aligned image
Honestly, applications are looking quite solid as of late, those one (1) special requests helped a ton in terms of setting characters apart into unique roles, and by now, I've already got a solid idea about how half the team will end up looking like. But the other half is still pretty much in the air! Lots of you guys are tied, or standing barely a few decimal points above each other on my score-list. Making the final choice is getting harder by the day for me!

I may (MAY) be persuaded to accept an eleventh player if the final group needs to be rounded up in some way, but I am still not sure about that. I'd just like to ask everyone to keep giving this your all (as you've been doing thus far!) and be aware that no matter if you were the first app or the last, the most detailed or the shortest, the most connected to the setting and to other characters or the most stand-alone, the one I interacted and home-brewed with the most or the one that hasn't posted once since completing your app, EVERYONE'S GETTING SCORED FAIRLY AND SQUARELY, AND NO-ONE IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE THE CUT UNTIL ALL IS SAID AND DONE.

But yeah, as a DM, having trouble choosing between so many great characters is just the kind of trouble you wish to have. That being said, and I cannot stress this enough, MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL DONE BY MONDAY, SEPTEMBER THE 24TH, because I am calling it early-morning on the 25th.

That means making sure all the extra points of interest, like the location of your home-base, your full RP sample, your one (1) request, and the main app is done by then.

Everyone ready? Let's do this!

Last edited by Jim Faindel; 09-18-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:16 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 979
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
*stares at image*

*...keeps staring forever*
Old 09-20-2019, 12:10 AM
Freelance Bum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1154
TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone TheOneTrueClone

Oath Taker
Old 09-20-2019, 02:35 PM
Imaginary

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2096
Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben Quick Ben
I find that image highly disturbing and have decided to make it Xander's fiendish patron.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:52 PM
Some Believe in Magic

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1940
Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra Astra
Last-minute applications FTW!

Noelle de Lioncourt
right-aligned image

Name: Noelle de Lioncourt
Race: Aasimar (fallen)
Role: Dark Rose: Envoy, covert intelligence gatherer, occasional killer. Noelle's "cover" within the organization is as a diplomat of sorts; it's known within certain clandestine circles that she at least has ties to the Dark Rose, and in this guise she acts as low-level ambassador of sorts: arranging meetings on neutral territory, communicating on behalf of the Capo, and things of that nature. Her true job is to be the Capo's eyes and ears, always on the lookout for clues of rival Capoes and their agendas as well as outsiders attempting to infiltrate the Clasp. Counterintelligence. When she does find it necessary to act as an enforcer, Noelle makes every effort to avoid being seen "getting her hands dirty" so as to avoid incrimination.
Class: Vengeance Paladin
Alignment: NG

Personality: Noelle is a well-spoken young lady who tends to believe that fate and destiny are preordained but also finds that idea somewhat terrifying. Her impeccable manners learned from a cushy upbringing are at odds with the messier portions of her employ, but they serve her well as a Capo's envoy. She is an extrovert and finds social interaction invigorating rather than draining, but still enjoys a quiet moment now and then. Knowing her work enables violence and death causes her to be rather solemn most of the time but she has a good sense of humour and likes to laugh. She's good at flattery and has an ear for conversational detail. She's confident but not arrogant, and her fatalist attitude tends to make her a poor long-term planner. She views her employ with the Clasp as a necessary evil - sacrificing her own purity so that the innocent such as her sister Jaina may live without fear.

Looks: Of average stature and slim but athletic build, Noelle is in her early twenties and keeps her straw-coloured hair cut fairly short. She has blue eyes and a fair complexion. She dresses fashionably but not ostentatiously, usually favouring subdued colours and earth tones. She carries herself with good posture, and her smile is warm. She speaks in a soft, husky voice and has excellent hygiene. She has several tattoos: At the small of her back a stylized lion, the family crest, and on her right shoulder blade a tattoo in metallic ink of a dragon's head in profile. On her ribcage is a small raven, and on the inside of her wrist is an upper-case letter J. She usually smells like lavender or other subtle floral scents, and usually keeps flowers in her satchel.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vp2.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	81693  

Last edited by Astra; 09-23-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-21-2019, 01:02 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics
What's this? The fabled 20th applicant finally arrived?
I've also got word of a couple other fellas working extra hours this weekend to make it before the closing hour, so there are still plenty of surprises left in store for the judges (me) it would seem!

Old 09-21-2019, 01:46 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7165
Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith
Old 09-21-2019, 03:13 PM
I encourage peace

Tools
User Statistics