Game Thread Deep Thoughts: Getting There Is Half the Fun - Page 13 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > West Marches > Completed Adventures
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old Jun 6th, 2022, 09:22 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 26904
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 7,613
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
"Nice shot, Morgan!" Storm hauled away with all his strength, bringing Tolan and the bundle over the railing, and Gil darted forward again. "Ya lookin' lonely down there, Chips! Stick around if ya wanta be put outta yer misery!" The sorcerer held his staff over the railing and a glaring red mote hissed down at the last sharkrider. Gil grabbed the squirming bundle with Tolan still holding tight and backpedaled, dragging them both behind the dragonborn, and leveled his staff again. If the fishman didn't take the hint, it'd be scrambling on deck right into a world of hurt.




 


 
__________________
Posting rate: Regularish.
he/him
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 08:40 PM
Mindsiege's Avatar
Mindsiege Mindsiege is offline
she/her
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 22nd, 2024
RPXP: 20142
Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege
Posts: 11,528
Morgan
right-aligned image

With one of the attackers harrying Tolan quickly dispatched, Morgan observed with bated breath how the nimble halfling danced around several attacks from all directions. It deprived the primordial cleric of another opportunity to douse her enemies in radiant light without also harming her small packmate, but even without her divine support, Tolan proved himself less helpless than he had made himself out to be. Although the rogue didn't raise any weapons in the end, he at least deftly evaded anything that had been thrown at him. And so when Storm and Tolan coordinated like Gil had predicted they could, Morgan watched with relief as the halfling flew up together with the rescued straggler in the bundle. The Dragonborn's strength was undeniable and with the pack holding their position at the railing, the sorcerous Gil shot another flaming bolt below that rightly singed the remaining warrior inspite of all the incessant rain surrounding them. His fire was truly magic. Does this marauder wish to continue? All he can find here is death!

For once Morgan hadn't truly risen up to the challenge. She had wrought Umberlee's power to kill one of the marauders, but the daughter of the waves hadn't done it to prove her strength. The followers of the storm had already been bested before, now these remaining ones threw their lives away for nothing. It was unnecessary. "Dweller of the storm!" Morgan called loudly against the weather. She had been the speaker once, and even to those not of her tribe would she speak if prudent. "Turn away! Your efforts only brought death to your own today! You're not prepared, nor strong enough!" It occurred to Morgan that Schon still hadn't screamed at her in indignation, and although it might have been because more important matters than her law were at stake, it dawned on the water genasi that the human captain was unlikely to understand the aquan prayers which the cleric had used to cast her magic. And so she finished admonishing the sole survivor of this folly in her own birth language. "<< You thought we were easy prey?! In front of you stands one that praises Umberlee with all her heart! This ship has been blessed by the Queen of the Deep Sea, and I am the one that resides over it! Turn away! Earn your spoils in a way that does not cost your lives! >>" And although the other crew members were unlikely to understand even a word of Morgan's primordial dialect, even as she raised her voice against the storm with a blank expression it was unmistakable how confident and adamant the undine spoke to those that had arisen from beneath the waves.
 
__________________
Continuously recruiting: The West Marches | Always open: The Solo Bazaar | Starring in: Dragons of a Broken World
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old Jun 7th, 2022, 08:55 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 17577
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 17,437
Unattended Baggage
right-aligned image

As Morgan shouts down at the sharkman, she notices something previously hidden by the prisoner's body - a small chest at the bottom of the little boat.

If the sharkman understands Morgan, he nonetheless declines to respond in kind. Instead, he calls back some strange sounds to the adventurers. Whatever the two enemies' words, though, the last humanoid foe seems to be considering the course of action proposed by Morgan...

OOCSorry I didn't give you this info a hair earlier. Morgan can abort the Dodge and take a full turn if you like. I doubt Gil's actions would change much, but revise if you like.

 
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old Jun 8th, 2022, 09:31 AM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 17577
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 17,437
Unattended Baggage
right-aligned image

The sharkman pauses only another moment, then grabs the little chest, leaps upon one of the sharks, and immediately submerges out of sight, the last fish in tow.

On deck, the bundle resumes writhing and moaning.

OOCWell done! Your preparation and prioritization saved a lot of blood - even if it cost you the contents of that chest...

 
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old Jun 10th, 2022, 02:54 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 26904
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 7,613
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
Gil edged back to the railing during the incomprehensible exchange, just in time to see the last fishman standing snatch something from the lifeboat and dive with its sharks. "Ya catch what it said, Morgan? Couldn't make out a word o' it, me."

He stood there a moment longer, ready to cast again if the creature resurfaced. Nothing broke through the rough water and he backed up to where the bundle lay on the deck. Whoever was in it appeared distressed, understandable in the circumstances, but Gil had developed a tiny shred of caution after being jumped twice in a row. "Hang on, pal, we'll get ya outta there. Yer safe. Safer anyhow, less'n ya try ta bite me 'r somethin'." He began unwrapping the cloth from the end that looked the most like a head.




 


 
__________________
Posting rate: Regularish.
he/him
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old Jun 10th, 2022, 04:10 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 17577
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 17,437
Unattended Baggage
right-aligned image

As Gil makes progress on the cloth and rope, the bundle stops struggling, until the sorcerer uncovers a human head, that of a young man in late adolescence or early adulthood. His blond hair is soaked in sweat and blood, though the latter seems old. The man gasps for fresh air, and continues panting as Gil fully unties him.

“Thank you! Thank you!” he exclaims. “I couldn’t see…” He trails off as looks around in a panic, then struggles to stand before Gil has even finished untying his legs. “Where…?” he begins to ask in a hoarse, desperate, voice. As Gil completes his work something falls out of the cloth and clatters onto the deck: a small sculpture of colored stone.

“My parents?” the man asks as he begins to stand, then falls down, back against the edge of the deck. He remains seated there for the moment, gingerly feeling the side of his head.

OOCFrom my limited experience, I do not recommend searching for images of "head wound."

 
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old Jun 11th, 2022, 10:28 PM
Mindsiege's Avatar
Mindsiege Mindsiege is offline
she/her
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 22nd, 2024
RPXP: 20142
Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege
Posts: 11,528
Morgan
right-aligned image

While her focus was on the last remaining marauder, Morgan noticed that in the bed of the boat laid a small chest that had been previously hidden beneath the body of whoever had been bundled up so restrictively. Belongings of the bait? ...They don't matter. There was not even a debate inside of the tribal water genasi. While she verily did understand the value of property in the form of necessities, in this life and death situation which required her to send these misguided creatures of Umberlee on their way, something like a treasure chest simply didn't factor into Morgan's obligations to her pack and the person who they had just rescued. Instead she refocused on the straggler as he bellowed up in his own foreign language, and when Gil inquired if the primordial speaker could understand this, she could only shake her head. Fortunately though, despite the lack of a shared language, there was no further need for hostilities to continue as the remaining assailant visibly saw the futility of his previous recklessness and then contented himself with grabbing the aforementioned chest to take at least something back into the sea with him. It is better... The Wavemother will be disappointed already...

Alas, Morgan deeply believed that any disappointment from her deity would be directed at the assailants who had failed so grievously at marauding on this human vessel, and Morgan felt herself far ahead of them in faith. She had bought safe passage from Umberlee when she had performed her prayer ritual in the grotto at the Westhaven harbour, and although these sea creatures and this storm had found her protected vessel all the same, the primordial cleric was quite evidently the stronger servant of her goddess. And in response to the strength of her faith, Umberlee extended her fickle clemency to allow Morgan to do as she pleased with these divine gifts, finally because the undine was simply the more potent follower. Even if these marauders had slaughtered the entire crew and taken their wealth back beneath the waves, would it have been near as valuable as the great offering of gold that Morgan had given before starting this voyage? It seemed unlikely and this daughter of the wave knew to pray fervently. Only that there was a storm still raging above their heads made her consider the slightest possibility of doubt. The grotto... It is so close to Westhaven... Was the gold... retrieved...? Did Schon's blasphemy...?

But these notions still seemed rather unlikely, considering Umberlee's divine might and ample greed for treasures of all kinds. To earn her benevolence, temporarily as the Queen of the Deep Sea would give it, this primordial cleric knew that she would give all of her own wealth gladly. This connection to her deity was what enabled her to twist the gifts of the deep into a magic of healing that resembled that of the land and served to tend and nurture those Morgan held dear, a feat of faith and source of pride for Morgan even in her darkest hours. She was a healer and caretaker to her core, and although among her brethren these outlier feelings had set the primordial woman apart from her own, right now she dropped thinking about any of these questions as she let the marauder go and immediately turned for the victim that Storm and Tolan had rescued from the boat. The bundle was still writhing and moaning, and Morgan sunk to her naked knees in front of it. She laid her webbed hand onto the cloth and only Gil braked her approach as he cautioned that whoever was inside the cloth might be more hostile than she naively had assumed. A pang of emotion ran through Morgan that she had possibly made a mistake in her desire to help, but once Gil kneeled with her to start unwrapping the survivor from the head first, the gruesome head wound that they uncovered quickly calmed the life cleric that her hasty movement hadn't been unjustified. This is... not good...

The rescued person revealed itself as a young human male that had been packaged up after having hurt his head sometime in the past, and as the storm began to wash away the dried blood and Gil finished unwrapping the youth, Morgan already inspected the gash on his forehead that was a condition which couldn't be left untreated. When he dropped a statue from his robes the water genasi simply ignored it. The human displayed the recognizable signs of disorientation that were reasonable to expect from his evident head trauma, and when he took a tumble back onto the planks, Morgan swfitly went down with him and firmly grasped the young man's shoulders, physically interposing herself on him to seize control of his staggering movements. "You're here... you're safe...! You need... to step out of the rain... now!" Her blank features couldn't fully display the urgency that Morgan felt, but as her soulful eyes hovered in front of the youth's face and she helped him up with a strong, leading grip, she began to steer him towards the cabins and even her deceptively soft voice couldn't be mistaken as leaving him a choice in the matter. Leaving her pack to follow or help get everything in order back on deck, Morgan wasted no time as she meant to lead the wounded human below where she would start her treatment in Storm's cabin, the only one big enough to accommodate the flock of people that would soon gather to question this man for his identity and story. Only in passing did Morgan consider that maybe Silvanus could help give this victim a little more strength and so she decided to employ the help of her pack. "Gil... please bring one of life's blessings... below..."
 
__________________
Continuously recruiting: The West Marches | Always open: The Solo Bazaar | Starring in: Dragons of a Broken World

Last edited by Mindsiege; Jun 12th, 2022 at 10:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old Jun 12th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 26904
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 7,613
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
Gil had a very limited repertoire of comforting things to say off the cuff. "Everythin's fine" and "Yer okay" seemed inaccurate, but he had enough sense to know that "Wow, kid, ya look like crap" didn't fit the bill. He kept his mouth shut and left Morgan to do the talking while he got the castaway free of the bindings. A small figurine tumbled out of the cloth and he almost picked it up by reflex, but being eaten by spiders had been a hard lesson in grabbing random valuables, and anyway the thing looked weird. He cut a large swatch off of the cloth, threw it over the statue, and rolled it up without touching it directly.

The kid didn't seem to notice as he tried to get up and tumbled. The dent in his head looked bad and asking about his parents sounded a lot worse. "Gil... please bring one of life's blessings... below..." "Sure thing, Morgan. Ya mean the berries?" He took the kid's other arm to keep him from facediving down the stairs and glanced back at the crewmen who had hauled the lifeboat in as they went below. "Ey, can y'all see if those hooks'll shake loose? They cost good money. Thanks!"

Morgan hauled the kid to Storm's cabin, which seemed like a powerful incentive to get well quick to Gil. "'Ere, lie down. Eat this, it's good fer ya. Yer on the Journey, kid. I'm Gil, this is Morgan, an' it was Storm an' Tolan who got ya on board. Take yer time an' all, but anythin' ya can recall about what happened'll help out." He sat on the edge of Storm's bunk and unwrapped the statue, holding it bunched up in cloth and taking Arcanaa better look at it. "This yer doodad? It doesn't explode 'r nothin', right?"


OOCrequest an Arcana +1 check on the statue


 


 
__________________
Posting rate: Regularish.
he/him
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old Jun 12th, 2022, 08:15 PM
Cheshire's Avatar
Cheshire Cheshire is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 4125
Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire
Posts: 2,317
left-aligned image
Tolan landed on the deck of the ship still holding tight onto the rope of the bundle. It wasn't until he ame to a stop did he let go. "Well that was...something...let's not do that again shall we?" he chuckled nervously, it was now that the events that had just taken place sunk in. The halfling looked at the bundle with hesitation. When the group started to untie the bindings, the rogue flicked his wrist causing a dagger appear in his hand. It wasn't until the sight of the human that Tolan relaxed. Putting away the dagger, he stood close to Gil.

As the cloth was removed, a statue tumbled to the deck and landed near the rogues feet. He stared at it wanting to pick it up. As he reached for it Gil quickly grabbed it before the halfling. He didn't know what it was, but he wanted it.

As Gil went down below deck, Tolan followed him. "Hey, can I see that? Just real quick?" Almost jumping up to see what was in the sorcerer's hand.

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Playing- Amari the Elven Bard, Jarik the Human Rogue, Harmony the Tiefling Warlock
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old Jun 13th, 2022, 09:09 AM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 17577
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 17,437
Massive Headwound Harry
left-aligned image

The young man complies with Morgan’s ministrations and accepts her led to below deck, while the sailors tend to Gil’s hooks. In Storm’s bunk, the two heroes find that a goodberry alone does wonders for the lad. “Oh! – that’s…magic? Is it magic?” He seems to take a closer look at the strange sight of the demielemental than he did before, or maybe his eyes are just focusing better.

Then Gil draws his attention. “That?” he asks. “I don’t what that is. I’ve never seen it. Is it important?” Looking down into his hands, Gil has Arcana came up with nothingno answer for the man.

“I’m Bern – Bern Rimeweave,” he informs them. “We were fishing when the sahuagin attacked. When was that…? Where did you find me? My parents! – did you save them too?!”

OOCThere may be a little back-and-forth here, so I'll try to respond quickly to anyone speaking to him.

 
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old Jun 13th, 2022, 10:19 PM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is online now
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 6478
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 6,074
Storm
Storm seeing Tolan safe released the rope and looked to see the creature leave. "Alls good then?", Storm asked, as the open see screames its coming to swallow him.

As his fear washes over him others are going about their business. He heads down to his room but he finds it is occupied. The sweating dragonborn walks around below deck as the others do their thing.




 


ooc 2nd lv. tempest cleric. Dragonborn.(bronze)


 


__________________
"Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: KaineStrongblade (D&D5e), Beast(d&d5e), Wildblade???( pf1e) DarkJustice ????(M&M3e)
C.A.T.S. stories: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old Jun 15th, 2022, 09:33 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 26904
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 7,613
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
"Huh, dunno." Gil looked at the statuette again, sure that he'd never seen anything like it. He shrugged and handed it to Tolan, still half-wrapped in cloth. "'Ere, Tolan, see if ya can make somethin' of it. Mebbe ask the ship's folk?"

The kid seemed to be coming out of his haze. Gil sat on the edge of Storm's bunk, wishing he had better news for the poor guy and puzzling over a way to say it that would soften the blow. "We'll do everythin' we can fer yer folks, Bern, but we're gonna need yer help ta do it. We come across ya floatin' in a skiff, no other boat in sight. Best ya can do right now for 'em is tell us whatever ya recall, where ya sailed from, where ya were an' what happened, an' then get some rest. The least little bit could help us track 'em. Don't push yerself now, ye've 'ad a rough time o' it."


OOCIf needed, Gil has Persuasion +6.


 


 
__________________
Posting rate: Regularish.
he/him
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old Jun 16th, 2022, 12:05 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 17577
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 17,437
Massive Headwound Harry
left-aligned image

Bern’s eye drop to the floor as he takes in all that Gil has told him. “They’re…they’re gone, then,” he says. “The three of us were fishing together – we only have the one boat. They must…the sahuagin must…” Bern puts his face in his hands and cries, holding himself just short of sobbing. Anyone can imagine what sahuagin typically do with captured humans.

After a few minutes, Bern recovers himself enough to talk some more. “We’re from Fishbark, of course,” he informs Gil. “Wait – where are we?” After checking with a nearby sailor, Gil can inform the youth that the Journey is a bit less than a day’s sail from the town. “I don’t know how I got all the way out here,” he says. “We weren’t far off the coast when they…when they attacked.”

OOCLet’s not worry about the fact that this boat was rather small for even three people fishing relatively shallow ocean waters – my mistake.

 
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old Jun 16th, 2022, 08:18 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2024
RPXP: 17577
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 17,437

As Gil holds out the unwrapped bundle, the others can now see that the sculpture is made of coral, and shaped into the image of a fish, likely a shark. Most of the fins are broken off, and it is speckled with tiny divots.

Last edited by secretID; Jun 16th, 2022 at 08:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old Jun 16th, 2022, 08:57 PM
Mindsiege's Avatar
Mindsiege Mindsiege is offline
she/her
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 22nd, 2024
RPXP: 20142
Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege
Posts: 11,528
Morgan
right-aligned image

While Morgan was getting the human male situated she inspected him and after the application of Silvanus's healing magic she realized that despite this ugly head wound it appeared that he would make a recovery soon. This she explained to the youth before he even remembered to introduce himself. "This is good... Yes... it is magic... You are... fortunate that the gods had mercy on you and brought you to me..." In the meanwhile Gil and Tolan were talking about the sculpture that had fallen from the young man's cloth cocoon, but it didn't seem to speak to them. Just then the primordial healer was still occupied with observing the boy's behavior closely, watching out for the possibility of long-term damage after the trauma. The head was a particularly important body part because it held the will of a person and governs their bodily functions. Aside from her duties as a life cleric, the primordial woman also felt great empathy as the youth introduced himself as Bern and revealed that the sahuagins had attacked him and his parents, who of course had not shared the same fate of surviving despite a lack of strength. I know... how this feels... My tribe also had no luck with its fate... Even when they were healthy and strong...

Although Morgan was a healer that understood well by now that not only the physical wounds needed tending to but the heart as well, she was also painfully aware of how alien she must be to such a young human male and that Bern was unlikely to want a waif like her to speak to him in his hour of grief. Instead she was glad that Gil found words to offer both clarity and sympathy, but understandably there was little consolation in a promise to search for those that were long gone. Morgan felt with Bern's tears as the boy wept for his parents who hadn't been prepared to survive in the waters that they frequented. He is still so young... So much to learn... But the follower of Umberlee knew better than to explain to him why this had to happen while he was still so wound up and bereft of understanding right then. And keeping her thoughts to herself wasn't something she had much difficulty with either. So she just stayed silent so as to not confuse him further.

The kindness of silence allowed Bern to regather himself after a few minutes of crying, and when he did, he shared that he was of Fishbark and that his boat had been abducted far from where he had been attacked. It fit with Morgan's theory that he had been made into bait. The sahuagins... it seems likely that they prepared him... Now that she could do little more for Bern and didn't immediately want to harry him about the ship wreck, her attention also turned to the coral sculpture which Gil had retrieved from the boat with Bern. With its likeness of a shark, Morgan felt further convinced that it had been used as part of marking the boy. When she moved over to look at it more closely she wondered if it might have aided the sahuagin in controlling the storm. Clearly the Wavemother did them little favour in leading them here... I wonder if they dug their doomed themselves or if Umberlee's whim abandoned them when the storm crossed my way... In the back of her mind, despite her strong faith Morgan still wondered how this encounter had been allowed to happen. Multiple explanations made sense.
 
__________________
Continuously recruiting: The West Marches | Always open: The Solo Bazaar | Starring in: Dragons of a Broken World
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB