Game Thread Deep Thoughts: Getting There Is Half the Fun - Page 27 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > West Marches
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #391  
Old Feb 22nd, 2023, 09:56 PM
Cheshire's Avatar
Cheshire Cheshire is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 3206
Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire
Posts: 1,957
left-aligned image
Head still throbbing, Tolan stepped through the hole that Morgan made. The pain detracted him from seeing the green skinned elf-like creature land in front of them with a large sword in its hands. Before the halfling could react, the enemy attacked and struck down Gil and quickly struck at Morgan.

Taking a step to his right, the rogue moved out of sight before taking a breath and readying his hand crossbow. Peeking out and aiming at the armored enemy, Tolan fired a bolt in the enemy's direction hoping to at least slow it down.

 


 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Playing- Amari the Elven Bard, Jarik the Human Rogue, Harmony the Tiefling Warlock
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old Feb 23rd, 2023, 09:18 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 19086
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 6,943
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
Gil scarcely saw movement ahead. Elf? What the hells is she? Her blade sliced deep, once, twice, there was screaming pain and everything went black.

Back so soon, Gillerithan? I don't know what it is either but I strongly suggest you set it on fire. If you get the chance, that is. Nothing like being heckled by ancestors to add insult to injury. Great idea, Grandma. I'll get right on that. The darkness flared lightning blue and Gil was awake and barely alive, staring at holes in the ceiling as the hell-elf traded blows with Morgan.

"Elvish - What did we ever do to you, lady???Sen'sar len kar'lor, Etriel???" Tolan's bolt hit the thing square in chest and staggered it. Gil got his feet under himself and reached out to launch a pair of point-blank sparks, then stand, move to D13snaked back toward the door. "Move it, Bern! Let Storm through!" Gil spun on his heels, praying that Morgan could finish the creature.




 


 
__________________
Intermittently slow after March 20. Catching up 6/1-6/4.

Last edited by Corwin; Feb 25th, 2023 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old Feb 24th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Mindsiege's Avatar
Mindsiege Mindsiege is online now
Besieged by deadlines
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 31st, 2023
RPXP: 15544
Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege Mindsiege
Posts: 9,330
Morgan
right-aligned image

Escaping Morgan's notice as she was followed closely by her pack, there indeed had been a someone or something lying in wait for the noisy explorers. Just as soon as all of them were in, the figure jumped out, and faster than any of the adventurers could react the female warrior had crossed several yards of corridor and felled Gil, continuing on with lashing out at Morgan who was utterly shocked by the remarkable speed that had encountered her and made any opposition from herself impossible during the first few moments of the ambush. The thing that finally ripped her out of her stupor was when the expected enemy drove her sizable blade into the water genasi's flesh, and with a cry of pain Morgan realized that there was some technique or ability at work that went beyond what she understood as it reinforced the elven-looking warrior's assault beyond what the mere eye could perceive.

Their assailant's prowess was striking and Morgan had little hope to hold out against such a foe for too long, even as she steeled her resolve to defend her pack against the green-skinned elf that had intercepted their intrusion into the wreck. The follower of Umberlee felt defiant while faced with such a force as their ambusher unleashed on them, but both the circumstance that they were the invaders and that their foe had been injured before the start of combat made her measure her wrath, even although she still felt the need to fight in order to prevent her pack from falling to this quite deadly blade in front of her.

And so Morgan was already striking after the unique elven warrior, trusting that the others still had the gifts of Silvanus to apply for Gil's sake. Out of the corner of her eyes, the cleric of life noticed that it came differently when Storm called upon his god to heal the half-elf and then Gil used the excess lightning to turn it upon their foe. Tolan as well had landed another expert shot that wounded the elf in front of her gravely, and this gave Morgan the opening that she needed to drive her roiling staff of the speaker into their enemy, trying to beat the elf into submission without actually killing her. She still felt Umberlee's guidance upon her as the seashell staff made its descent, her green eyes focusing on her foe intently as she maintained her faith through the pain. Witness my strength, Wavemother!
 
__________________
Continuously recruiting: The West Marches | Always open: The Solo Bazaar | Starring in: Dragons of a Broken World

Last edited by Mindsiege; Feb 25th, 2023 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old Feb 25th, 2023, 04:08 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 14988
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 16,028
right-aligned image

After Storm magically and verbally drags Gil to his feet, the half-elf buys himself a moment with a small but literally stunning magical electrical attack, then slips to the back of the group. Meanwhile, the even slippier Tolan, taking full advantage of the enemy’s focus on the front line, lands a very nasty shot with his little crossbow. Bern sensibly retreats into a hidden corner of the room.

Morgan stands her ground, hoping to end the threat, but she fails even to connect with her staff against the lithe warrior. The enemy has no such trouble. With a terrible horizontal slash of her big blade, the enemy opens Morgan’s abdomen. The genasi stares wide-eyed for a moment, before crumpling wetly in a heap, killed outright with critical hitbeyond the reach of any simple healing. Then the enemy steps forward and, barely flicking her wrists, fells Gil once again. Just like that, the party’s fighting strength is halved.

OOCMorgan is DEAD dead - instantly killed per 5e rules given the amount of damage in that one shot. Gil is unconscious, but just in the normal way. Things are very serious, obviously; this may be the last round, one way or another. I encourage you to hold nothing back, and to think tactically. E.g., is it better for Storm to heal or to attack? Is it better for Tolan to use a Goodberry on Gil, to Hide before attacking, to Disengage, or something else? Remember that I play with flanking ADV, and either PC can create that situation (though that may not be the best move).

Just a little reminder that the enemy will get her PP against Tolan’s Hide attempt, so if you try that, include your Stealth roll (with the disad). It. didn’t matter this time since your first roll was the higher one.

 

 
 

Last edited by secretID; Feb 26th, 2023 at 06:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #395  
Old Feb 25th, 2023, 06:09 PM
Cheshire's Avatar
Cheshire Cheshire is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 3206
Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire
Posts: 1,957
left-aligned image
Tolan's eye went wide as Morgan was cut down, no longer moving followed quickly by Gil being taken down again. His eyes darting back and forth he tried to think of his next move. He knew that it would be easy for him to flee and he was sure he could get away....but then he would leave the others to die and there was no way he could live with himself if he let that happen.

Looking at Storm, the rogue called out to him. "Kill this thing fast, we only have one more shot at this." Crouching down he took a berry from his pouch and crushed the fruit into Gil's mouth. "Time to get up friend, we are not done here." With that he dropped his hand crossbow and gripping his dagger tightly, darted between the legs of their foe turning and slashing as he came to a stop. The blade skidded off the armored leg as sparks were sent everywhere.

 


 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Playing- Amari the Elven Bard, Jarik the Human Rogue, Harmony the Tiefling Warlock

Last edited by Cheshire; Feb 26th, 2023 at 07:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #396  
Old Feb 26th, 2023, 07:40 AM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is offline
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 4781
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 4,283
Storm
Storm knew they should have just burned the whole thing, but no they had to come inside! Inside to die. Which is precisely what Morgan Gil were doing!
Storm holding his lightening amulet the focus of his prayers to his God Zeus!
The lightening immediately began to surge through his whole body flashed from his eyes, and filled the air like a tesla coil . Storm being the focal point. Literally a walking lightening Storm. And he unleashed the Storm on the green demon with the full wrath of his God behind it!
" RAAAAGGGGHHHHERRRR!!!" He growled. As he took a defensive stance with his blade.



ooc Channel divinity : Destructive Wraith: max damage instead of roll. Domain spells:Thunderwave attacks. Range self 15ft cube, con save. 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 ft away. also pushed objects. And is very loud. free1xaday..

 


ooc 2nd lv. tempest cleric. Dragonborn.(bronze)


 
__________________
"Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: Beast(strangedays5e) Storm(Westernmarshes5e) DeathStrike(ebberon 5e) & Shimmer(Coriolis) https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post9375113

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Feb 27th, 2023 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #397  
Old Feb 27th, 2023, 01:45 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 14988
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 16,028
right-aligned image

Stunned and overpowered, Tolan and Storm make their last desperate attempts to put down the mute killer. After dropping a goodberry into Gilís mouth, the little halfling slips between the enemyís legs and gets lucky with a wild stab of his dagger into the enemyís rear.

Storm, though, leaves nothing to chance. The dragonborn calls upon his divine power, and with an ear-splitting boom a wave of Zeusís thunder erupts from the cleric to crash against the warrior and everything else in its path. The enemy slams against the tank behind her, knocking its glass cover to the floor and spilling some of the liquid within, then drops in a heap. Only several feet away, Bern cowers behind the metal wall, but he canít find enough cover; the wave hits him too, pressing his body into the corner and crushing the life out of him.

The surviving explorers take a breath as their hearing returns, and look around, disoriented, at the carnage. The enemyís corpse rests against the tank, the fluid within still sloshing in response to the blast, spilling little splashes onto the body. In the puddle around the tank lie two still pieces of dark flesh, most closely resembling large leeches or tadpoles.

At the survivorsí feet Morgan lies dead on the ground, beyond immediate help. In the corner, Bern is clearly gone as well.

The first sound to return is the little slap of the liquid against the tank walls. Then there is something else in that direction Ė a wet burrowing, like someone scooping out a melon. Suddenly, what appears to be a brain with four legs erupts from the back of the corpseís skull, and before anyone can respond skitters through a small breach in the exterior wall behind it.

Reflexively, frantically scanning the floor around them, the explorers spot more movement in the corner. Bern, who could not have survived his injuries, is nonetheless moving, his throat grotesquely pulsing in what appears to be some final death convulsion. But in a moment it becomes much more than that: a leech-like creature akin to the dead ones from the tanks horrifically wriggles its way out of the youthís mouth, drops down to the floor, and begins flopping around.

Bernís body is still again. There are no sounds other than the ringing in the survivorsí ears and the wet slapping of the parasite on the floor.

OOCCongratulations!...kinda.


 
 

Last edited by secretID; Feb 28th, 2023 at 10:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #398  
Old Feb 27th, 2023, 08:13 PM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is offline
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 4781
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 4,283
Storm
Storm knew they chould not stick around.
Storm let his amulet go. " Here take these get Gil back on his feet.", he said to Tolan handing him a goodberry. And he began searching the chamber. Gathered up the sword the elf used. Then returned to carry Morgan away.
" I can't do anythingfor her. We have to return to westhaven. My temple maybeable to help. " He said heading to leave with or without the others.

" If bern had one of those in his head it stands to reason the rest of the village does too.", he said as he exited.




 


ooc 2nd lv. tempest cleric. Dragonborn.(bronze)


 
__________________
"Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: Beast(strangedays5e) Storm(Westernmarshes5e) DeathStrike(ebberon 5e) & Shimmer(Coriolis) https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post9375113

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Mar 5th, 2023 at 09:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #399  
Old Feb 27th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Cheshire's Avatar
Cheshire Cheshire is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 3206
Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire
Posts: 1,957
left-aligned image
Tolan thought that he had missed the Elf-like warrior, as he turned to face their foe, the halfling realized that his dagger had connected. Shortly after that Storm created a light show as electricity erupted from his body with a loud crack. The enemy fell quickly, lightening jumping around its body. The bright light did not help his headache. Seeing that the threats were no longer....moving, the rogue reached in his bag and grabbed a berry. "This will make things better. Popping it into his mouth, the headache was quickly taken away.

For a moment he stared at Morgan's body. "We...we need to do something to help her...I just...." Tolan could not help but feel guilty. She was the first he has seen die in all of his missions so far; it could have been him....it should have been him....

After Storm picked her up, Tolan slowly turned to look around the rest of the chamber for anything interesting. "Gil how are you holding up?"

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Playing- Amari the Elven Bard, Jarik the Human Rogue, Harmony the Tiefling Warlock
Reply With Quote
  #400  
Old Feb 27th, 2023, 10:15 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 19086
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 6,943
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
The hell-elf's sword was a blur, gutting Morgan and cutting Gil down in a single movement. Pain and darkness again. Hmmm. Perhaps you ought to consider a different career, Gillerithan. Really kinda busy right now, Grandma! Talk 'bout it later, right? He blinked awake to the flavor of harborberry, on the floor again, and barely had time to turn his head before Storm's spell boomed to blow the killer away and Bern along with it.

Gil scrabbled for his staff. "Morgan! Bern! Dammit! Didya...holy $%#@! What the hells is that!" The elf's skull split open and its innards scuttled away before he could aim. Despite looking dead as a doornail, Bern spasmed and horked up a maggot. Gil backed up almost to the tank on the west side, then realized how much it looked like the snotwads that had splashed out and shyed away from the glass vat, just staring at the things before leveling his staff. "Ya ever seen anything like that?"

Storm readied to carry Morgan out. Hells, the brain-elf-thing had done a number on her and he'd never even seen it coming. He'd never seen anything like it at all. "I can't do anythingfor her. We have to return to westhaven. My temple maybeable to help. If bern had one of those in his head it stands to reason the rest of the village does too." Gil struggled to get his thoughts in order. "Yah, mebbe. Mebbe not. The sharkmen had Bern, they hung him out there alive as bait. They don't do that usual, right? They just eat people. So they're in on it. Rest o' Fishbark's been stayin' away from this thing, but Bern led us right to this, this whatever it is, nest o' maggots. Ta get us wormed like he was. It's a bloody trap."

"We...we need to do something to help her...I just....Gil how are you holding up?" "Um. I've felt better. Yah, we gotta get her ta town, gotta go there anyhow fer the boat. Mebbe there's a priest there. I know there's scrolls in Westhaven. Spells are costy though, we gotta get paid. Burn this thing out and do a runner back home." Storm was already heading for the breach. "Whoa, whoa, ey, careful! Storm, that braincrab thing's outside somewhere!"


OOCNature d20+1 on Bern's little friend please, trying to identify it. Also Investigation d20+1 trying to determine how flammable the wreck looks. And Perception +0 looking for the elf's brain, if that's not overloading too much.


 


 
__________________
Intermittently slow after March 20. Catching up 6/1-6/4.

Last edited by Corwin; Feb 27th, 2023 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #401  
Old Feb 28th, 2023, 09:28 AM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is offline
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 4781
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 4,283
Storm
Storm stopped at the entrance.
" Maybe smash the rest of thise tanks..", he said to Tolan and Gil.
" At least if you burn and kill some there will be less danger till we get back. " He said.

" Yah, mebbe. Mebbe not. The sharkmen had Bern, they hung him out there alive as bait. They don't do that usual, right? They just eat people. So they're in on it. Rest o' Fishbark's been stayin' away from this thing, but Bern led us right to this, this whatever it is, nest o' maggots. Ta get us wormed like he was. It's a bloody trap.", Gil said.
"Agreed could be. Maybe take one to your tied up fishy friend see what it knows?" He said looking carefully for any brain things.



 


ooc 2nd lv. tempest cleric. Dragonborn.(bronze)


 
__________________
"Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: Beast(strangedays5e) Storm(Westernmarshes5e) DeathStrike(ebberon 5e) & Shimmer(Coriolis) https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post9375113
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old Feb 28th, 2023, 06:11 PM
secretID's Avatar
secretID secretID is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 14988
secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID secretID
Posts: 16,028
right-aligned image
right-aligned image

While Tolan pops a berry to address his own minor medical issues, Storm temporarily leaves fallen comrades be and picks up the enemyís big sword. Though strange and beautiful, the weapon is not so foreign that Storm could not wield it much like his current greatsword. If it is not made throughout of some magically hardened silver, the blade is at a minimum silvered, which makes it useful against some monsters immune to normal weapons, and gives it some possible sale value in Westhaven.

As the remainder of the party discuss their next steps, Storm carries Gilís lantern to explore the rest of the chamber. The several cubicles in each of the several cubicles is one of the vats, metal, with a glass top, filled with an unfamiliar liquid in which floats several of the leech creatures, all apparently dead. At the far end of the chamber is a door much like the one through which the party entered, complete with a similar panel to one side.

Gil puzzles over the disgusting invertebrates, especially the live one. They are no part of the natural world, he can tell, but what magic may have made them he cannot say.

OOCLooks like everyone is still in the tank room, talking. Correct me if Iím wrong.


 
 
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old Feb 28th, 2023, 10:50 PM
Corwin's Avatar
Corwin Corwin is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 19086
Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin Corwin
Posts: 6,943
Gillerithan Taverner - Sorcerer 3
left-aligned image
"Agreed could be. Maybe take one to your tied up fishy friend see what it knows?"

"Hmmm. Wouldn't do no good, I don't speak fish. Only Morgan does. Did." That hit Gil like a ton of bricks. Aside from barely talking, Morgan had tended to have more on the ball than the rest of them together. "I think them merrows weren't such good pals with the sahuagin anyhow. Different kinda fishpeople. Which puts me in mind of how if the sahuagin're in on this maggotbrain thing, I bet they'll be showin' up here sometime, meanin' we need to get the hell out 'fore they do." Not to mention that he wasn't about to take a maggot anywhere.

Gil weighed the conflicts. They needed a pile of cash to see to Morgan. Which meant they needed to wave enough info at Jarl Whatshisname or the Gauntlet kid to get paid. "So we gotta clear this thing, right? Mostly clear, elf's dead, maggots're dead 'cept that one and the braincrab. Just one damn door an' I ain't hot on more brain elf. Tolan, mebbe see if that door looks safe an' then we go talk that Jarl outta some cash. Mebbe we can just climb up top an' look through holes an' not get cut ta ribbons or catch a case o' worms."




 


 
__________________
Intermittently slow after March 20. Catching up 6/1-6/4.
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old Mar 1st, 2023, 12:42 AM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is offline
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 4781
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 4,283
Storm
Storm stood at the entrance.
" Maybe smash the rest of thise tanks. If you can.", he said to Tolan and Gil.
" squash or burn any you find alive." He said.

"So we gotta clear this thing, right? Mostly clear, elf's dead, maggots're dead 'cept that one and the braincrab. Just one damn door an' I ain't hot on more brain elf. Tolan, mebbe see if that door looks safe an' then we go talk that Jarl outta some cash.", Gil said.
"In that case you mind if I trade out swords. The elf's seems better made. And if we have to fight again i think being better armed is a good idea.." He said looking carefully for any brain things. The longer they stay here the more likely something bad will happen. Storm was ready to be gone from here. But it seems the rest of the group was eager for the grave. Enough time has been wasted here until resupplied and Morgan is back they need to be away. If Morgan can't be brought back Storm is more than willing to call this mission and go home. Unless they get about 25 new members to their party he doesn't think it's worth the risk.



 


ooc 2nd lv. tempest cleric. Dragonborn.(bronze)


 
__________________
"Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: Beast(strangedays5e) Storm(Westernmarshes5e) DeathStrike(ebberon 5e) & Shimmer(Coriolis) https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post9375113
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old Mar 1st, 2023, 09:23 PM
Cheshire's Avatar
Cheshire Cheshire is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 1st, 2023
RPXP: 3206
Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire Cheshire
Posts: 1,957
left-aligned image
Tolan stayed close to Storm as he moved around the chamber. When they found the other door with the same lock pad as the first door, the halfling winced. "Well I don't want to touch that...hmmm" He looked around for something he could use. After a few seconds he ran back to the dead Elf creature. Normally he would have honored the fallen, but this particular one killed an ally. "Hey Gil, I have an idea. Do you think that pad by the door will open if this...thing touches it?" He thought for a moment. "Want to help me drag it over? ....Or should I just take a hand?" Pulling out a dagger, the rogue began searching the body for anything that may be of use.

 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Playing- Amari the Elven Bard, Jarik the Human Rogue, Harmony the Tiefling Warlock
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB