Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 545
Snickersnack Snickersnack Snickersnack Snickersnack Snickersnack Snickersnack
(heroes)

Quote:
32 point buy
Max HP at every HD. (you will need it.)
Enough money to buy as many mundane things as reason will allow.
No flaws.

Direct questions at me—naturally.
I would like one post from everyone that has the following included:
Summary of Character: (all of the details that you would like to have statically and eternally on display)
Link to Public Character Sheet: (I will be browsing through these bastards like big brother.)

That is all.

Last edited by Snickersnack; 02-19-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 223
Slolivin Slolivin Slolivin
Keothi Gathakanathi - Goliath Barbarian Fighter
Personality(ies): Confident, loyal to his kin, short tempered, blunt

Image: Over the past 22 winters Keothi?s frame has grown to a staggering 7 and a half feet and weighs a solid 300 lbs. His muscular stone colored skin is covered in light and dark patches creating a sort of picture with his body as the canvas. Small bumps of bone are scattered across his arms and torso and he has a bald head. His emerald green eyes shine brightly beneath his large furrowed brows. He wears three earrings in his right ear and carries a hammer whose head is larger than most halflings.

Background: This will come out as the game goes and he opens up with the group.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:21 AM
dilige et quod vis fac

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8103
ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb ByronBulb
~Name(s)~
Ashwoaden.
Sheet.
"I take this name and this name only for myself, no title beyond, and no less than this."

Last edited by ByronBulb; 02-24-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Mister President

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1708
Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch Alesch
Name(s): Feral Claw (Not finalized. I may change powers and/or mundane items depending on what my magical items are)
Sex(s): Male
Race(s): Elan (Expanded Psionics Handbook)
Class(s): Psionic Warrior 5 (Expanded Psionics Handbook)
Concept: Alpha male. The Alpha male.
Personality(ies): A confident and implacable thrill-seeker uninhibited by mundane morality. He's either that or a sociopathic brute, it depends mostly on who you're asking really.
Image: Feral Claw is best described physically as nondescript. His hair is brown, his eyes are brown, even his skin is the sort of brown that skin is apt to get when it sees a great deal of sunlight.
Item of Power designed by you: A ring which, as a swift action, can imbue a melee or natural weapon with the power of elemental ice for a round. Mechanically this would give a weapon the Frost property for one round. If possible the item could do this unlimited times per day, though it would require a swift action to be taken each round.

A stronger version (if possible, I've never played a game that gave magical equipment “by the book” so I have no real sense for what sort of stuff is reasonable for 5th level) is a ring that allows the wearer to create a weapon with the Frost property out of magical ice with a swift action. The magical ice is brittle and easily sundered, effectively having a hardness of 1 and relatively little HP, but with unlimited uses per day a sundered weapon is easily replaced the next round.

If both of those are too powerful then perhaps a ring that allows the Call Weaponry power to be used as a swift action instead of a full round action.

Point is: making weapons appear out of nowhere is cool.
Item of Power designed by me: Mithril Breastplates are always nice.
Background:

Last edited by Alesch; 02-20-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Added link to character sheet
Old 02-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Moosen!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 146
GetSomeLeaves GetSomeLeaves
Name(s): Coleman Grant (Cole for short)
Race(s): Human
Class(s): Ranger

Image: Cole stands tall at 6'2" and keeps his body fit and trim. His skin sports a deep tan due to his time outdoors, and his long hair blonde hair is streaked with sunkissed highlights. A powerful bow is strapped over his studded leather armor and a wicked looking scimitar is at his hip.

Background:

Last edited by GetSomeLeaves; 02-20-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14807
Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu Craigthulu
Name(s): Squalo Di Toro

Race(s): Human, shapechanging suptype, Lycnthrope medium shark

Class(s): afflicted lycanthrop (+2LA) 3 HD of medium shark

Concept: He swims, eats, and kills.

Personality(ies): Squalo is an efficient ambush predator, moving smoothly through schools of his intended prey until he chooses to reveal himself. It’s a shame that the intended prey is often helpless town’s people, but if they didn’t want to get eaten they would have some way to defend themselves. Over the years the instincts of a hunter have replaced the regular human emotions that most people experience. Since his change he has come to fully embrace his new animalistic nature. If Squalo Di Toro has a feeling it is most likely hunger.

Image: Standing at an average height Squalo would appear almost normal if it weren’t for his completely black eyes, sharp serrated teeth and smooth skin almost scaled skin. The skin coloration is unique, dark grey on his back and limbs with a lighter almost white coloration on his face and stomach.

Item of Power designed by you: A cloak made of small needles. Once a day the needles can surround the user dealing damage to a radius.

Item of Power designed by me: Wild chain mail would be nice

Last edited by Craigthulu; 02-22-2011 at 06:25 PM.