twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
LtTibbles LtTibbles
I was so surprised to hear about 6th edition coming out so soon, I know 5e has had a fair amount of criticism thrown it's way but this seems pretty sudden. I wonder if when Catalyst Labs say that it will be streamlined they're talking about incorporating some things from Anarchy? I'm really interested to see what they do, hopefully they fix those proofreading problems this time around.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:41 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14750
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
It's really not that soon. Here's a quote from the guy that started their con missions and the various seasons of pre gens

Though I will say that I was hoping for a 30th anniversary edition of 5e. Something like the 20th anniversary edition or like D&D 3.5.

But I'm hopeful that the changes to initiative and the nerfs to magic will bring things back to center. Though I do want to know more about my poor poor technomancers. I hope 6e is kind to them
<<Update >> Schedule is completely borked with no resolution in sight. I will be transitioning to mobile updates on breaks at work. I apologise in advance for any drop in post quality! Please poke me if I've missed anything, it's hard to stay as organized on mobile ~_~
Old 05-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
LtTibbles LtTibbles
If anyone is interested in seeing some of the changes for 6e here's a Google doc that has some of the changes that were mentioned in interviews/podcasts as well as links to those various interviews.

Old 05-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7051
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Very interesting document, thanks for that! Still holding any judgement until I see the new core - but it's nice to get a peek at what's probably coming.
Old 05-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 496
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Honestly, so long as they don't mess around with the thematics of the universe, they can do whatever they want with 6th edition, IMO. I'll just go back to 5E if I don't like what's in 6E.

Last edited by Marshmallow; 05-04-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1929
RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja
FYI, the decker in one of my games has disappeared. If anyone's interested, I've bumped the recruitment post.

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=186526
Old 05-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7051
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
I also finally got my game ad going (with a long deadline though, since I'll be gone for two weeks) here. I included a nudge towards Rainys rerecruit.