PF-1e Tides of Time: A High-Level Campaign - Page 18 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook facebook
0 5 6 5
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old Oct 21st, 2022, 06:24 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5685
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
I would like Midas to be considered for the 5th PC slot, and if selected then I will try to cut down or restrict the moving parts to his build.
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 06:25 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3808
Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine
I mean, I'd still be cool if there's a 5th slot open to join. Could use a little Madness~
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 07:49 AM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7537
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
I have seen so many games get off to a good start only to see players drop after a month or two. (I’ve been on this site since it was dndonline games. Almost from the beginning.) Five or even six players is a good choice. Myself and Jack would be a solid choice and a dedicated player and character. Is Jack going to dominate the game? Likely not. I think he could be a solid battlefield controller who has various beneficial abilities. If all else fails, keep me in mind if/when someone drops out.

Best of luck to you all and the game.

Rick

PS: Jack can cast heal, identify monsters weakness’s, grant empowered healing as well as fast healing, gain an additional +4 to strength checks, summon monster IX a limited number of times a day and give good comic relief.

Last edited by ricktur63; Oct 24th, 2022 at 11:16 PM.
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 08:31 AM
Lanthanoid

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32907
Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium
Congratulations to everyone selected!

I would be up for being a fifth if the party chooses to go in that direction.
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 05:14 PM
Paladin Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8603
Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis
Hirakawa Toshi will remain available. His main schtick as a hth damage dealer may be redundant, but he does have a few more tricks up his sleeve. Although he is hard to hurt, he can effortlessly soak 150 points of damage a round. He can hit evil enemies more consistently than any in the party. At +47+47+47+42+37+32 he is only doing d8+39+2d6 per hit... more if they are human or an outsider. He crits on about 1/4 of his attacks. Oh and using two smites he can give all his martial friends +10/+19 to their attacks as well. (Unless you are an Evil friend, then, so sorry.) Even without specializing in it, he can trip and make Attacks of Opportunity as needed. After Combats he can certainly add to the healing.

Having time traveled before, he has some ideas how this works, and knows that little can be certain. He is clever about a lot of things that are outside his speciality.

His mount companion can get him there at 120+ movement and has a number of tricks up her sleeve as well.

His blade, if not healing him, will ordinarily be dispelling the magics that opponents are using on themselves.
(Death to his Enemies and life to his lineage.)

His little bird/dragon will usually be unseen unless speaking to possible allies or consulting with his god.

His Shinigami friend you will not see unless it is time for him to die. (Or the DM decides it is time for some other to meet their reward/punishment.)

He is a good and solid, faithful friend. (Unless you are evil or otherwise dishonorable, in which case you may find his corrections annoying. Even then, he will not let you down on this mission.)

He will come when he is called upon, because that is what he does.

Last edited by Maghnuis; Oct 21st, 2022 at 05:19 PM.
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 05:56 PM
Sky Monkey

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7097
Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus Elucidus
Thanks for the opportunity. Congrats to those selected, hope everyone has fun. I would love to be considered for a 5th spot or a replacement if things come up. I may continue his story too.
Old Oct 21st, 2022, 06:28 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5473
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Congrats to the winners!

My name wasn't listed because I bowed out a couple of days ago or so. My build wasn't good enough to survive. I never was good at building. I just make a race and class I like and then get what he would like and need, then hope for the best.

From what the DM told me, the campaign will be no cake walk. So, good luck folks! Hope the game goes well and last through the end. Playing 20th level is rare, so play well!
Old Oct 26th, 2022, 11:13 AM
Nosferatu

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13992
Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven Unforgiven
Snap, I missed a high level PF game. If you guys end up needing another player, hit me up.
Old Oct 26th, 2022, 07:42 PM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27064
Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim
I really should learn to read the "Games Looking for Players" forum monthly. I've missed out on so many good opportunities and the occasional new chance to play with old friends.

Become a Community Supporter.
Old Oct 26th, 2022, 09:31 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jim View Post
I really should learn to read the "Games Looking for Players" forum monthly. I've missed out on so many good opportunities and the occasional new chance to play with old friends.
Do you have twitter or Facebook? If so, follow the site, it'll give you updates if there is a new game going on. I'm on facebook if there is a new game, I'll get the message when I get on FB. I think twitter does the same thing
Old Nov 3rd, 2022, 01:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4055
Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome Clawsome
how do you get that message on facebook?
Old Nov 3rd, 2022, 06:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
After I went to their page and clicked liked. After that, each time I go on FB, I click on notification. Sometimes I just type the name in the search to get their faster instead of scrolling through the notification. If you don't follow or like a lot on FB, then you won't have to scroll much o the notification, me I have a lot each day. Either way works.
Old Nov 5th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Truculent Troubadour

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27064
Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim Black Jim
I do not have a Facebook account. They didn't like my links to data that showed cloth masking, non-N95 masks, to be ineffective against COVID-19. Masks DID deminish the annual impact of flu season... unless the flu was responsible for some of the deaths attributed to COVID-19. I'm not an anti-masker but that didn't matter. Whatever the case, Facebook doesn't like me anymore. They didn't lose much.

Have a great game!

Become a Community Supporter.
Old Nov 5th, 2022, 08:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Wow, how weird,

RPG has twitter account as well.