Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 AM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-24-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,972
Saipo Takahashi | AC:11 | HP: 7

"I can't believe I'm doing this, still... anything to stay alive." Saipo thinks as he
Dice Attack:
d20-3 (7)-3 Total = 4
Dice Damage:
2d6 5, 6 Total = 11
fires.

Last edited by goplayer7; 07-23-2010 at 12:01 PM.
  #152  
Old 07-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Round 6

Shei fires with her remaining firearm. The shot seems to explode as it leaves your gun and only flies a few feet away. With gun repaired, Yves fires again on the marines. The spikes hit one of them, but ricochet off his thick power armor. Catelyn does what she can to assist the medic, which isn't much.

The ex-Lieutenant lays down fire on the in terms of color, not race...white soldiers and slams a trio of spikes into the more distant one. His armor breeched and body torn, the marine lets loss a grunt before dying. The final marine lets loose a burst as he retreats. The spikes nearly pulverize Cook, but she crouches at just the right time. Angelo and Sixx fire on the figure. Spikes slam into his armor. Surprisingly, the armor shatters in places, yet the marine doesn't die. The internal mechanisms lock around his injured leg, bracing it and allowing him to ignore the probably broken bones.

Saipo fires near the soldier, his bullet flying to his right. This causes him to run left. With a precise shot, Mark blasts a spike into the cracked armor. The fleeing marine throws his arms up and falls, laying still on the ground.

MechanicsCombat over. Rewarded 300 xp each.
  #153  
Old 07-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei lays down her pack and quickly pulls out 6 bullets for her baretta and 5 for the glock. Pocketing the rounds for the glock, she reloads her baretta. damn confeds! Hey, can you bring that medpack over here and see if there is anything you can do for Mark Shei scans the area looking for any other confederates waiting, or any movement towards them. As the others get ready to move out, Shei begins dissassembling the firing chamber of her Glock.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller
  #154  
Old 07-24-2010, 01:02 AM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2020
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Leaving the patching up to more able hands, Yves shoulders his Impaler and draws his sidearm, skirting around the rock to go ensure that the fallen marines are indeed tangoes down.

"Close call there," he murmurs as he passes SGM Cook, flipping the safety on his handgun.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
  #155  
Old 07-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Terrones continues trying to help Private Jacobson. Jesus sarge, if we don't get him some help soon he's not gonna make it. Cook ignores Yves' snide remark and checks the dead Confederates. She pulls out some binoculars and scans the area. Okay. There's an abandoned looking building over there. Terrones, you stay with the private. The rest of you, we're moving out. Cook orders as she begins walking towards the building.

Sixx dashes over to Cooper's torn remains and kneels. No! He cradles the head of his friend in his lap as Angelo rests a hand on his shoulder. Angelo looks uneasy. Sweat beads on his glasses as he looks around. The sounds of battle remain audible in the distance.

MechanicsCatelyn has a MeCK with 9/10 charges remaining.

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-24-2010 at 02:35 PM.
  #156  
Old 07-24-2010, 02:18 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2020
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Yves raises an eyebrow at the Sergeant Major's brusque silence. He hadn't intended his comment to be offensive or demeaning, but just was stating the facts. After all, it had been a close call.

In any case, the Rock verifies that the Confederates won't be getting up anytime soon and holsters his Falcon .45, opting instead to unsling the larger Impaler. He checks his remaining ammunition while SGM Cook gives the squad its next orders.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
  #157  
Old 07-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Nervously, Catelyn touches a hand to the shoulder of Terrones, to mutely wish him luck, gulps at the unfortunate Jacobsen, then hurries over to
Dice Roll:
d20+1 (15)+1 Total = 16
apply the med-kit to Mark, should he allow it. Better some treatment than none, she hopes.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #158  
Old 07-25-2010, 10:38 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei continues to disassemble her gun and free the jammed bullet, keeping stride with the Sergeant Major.

Sergeant Major, Do we have any information on the building, or should we treat it as possibly already in use by the enemy? Shei gave a
Dice spot:
1d20 13
critical eye to the building, hoping that there was nobody inside
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 07-25-2010 at 10:40 PM.
  #159  
Old 07-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Dusk sets in on the red planet of Mar Sara. The Sergeant Major now walks briskly with what remains of her squad in tow. No idea, but it seems like a better place than most. We're not equipped for a night operation. The rocky wasteland of Mar Sara is ominous in the dying of daylight. The only noise is that of the fight behind you.

Angelo plays with his transceiver. Hey, Cook. Listen to this. Those ships we saw earlier, they were alien. Sounds like the Confederates scared them away. Their leader introduced himself and then they fled. "Executor Tassadar"? Seems strange to me. Anyway, now Duke has ordered the core colonists into the wasteland.

Cook hesitates, taking in all of this information. Aliens? What about Chau Sara? Angelo stops and looks at the squad leader. No survivors, ma'am.

MechanicsOutcast, you'll need to roll 2d6 to actual heal any points of damage.

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-26-2010 at 11:45 AM.
  #160  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:01 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-24-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,972
Dice Roll:
d20+7 (14)+7 Total = 21
*Earth Science check to see what I know of the planet*

(particularly what the changes in temperature are if it falls under that category)

Last edited by goplayer7; 07-26-2010 at 12:02 PM.
  #161  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei snaps out the dead bullet and begins interlocking the pieces of her gun again, finally reloading it and sticking it back in its holster.

Understood. Shei stays alert, still looking around making sure that things are safe.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller
  #162  
Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Having been allowed to
Dice Roll:
2d6 4, 2 Total = 6
inject the serum, Catelyn flashes a nervous smile at Mark, then moves to hurry along with the others - not wanting to be left out here.

"They certainly didn't look like any Confederate designs I've ever seen reported", she agrees, tone apprehensive. "I just wonder whose will they're executing, and what it means for us."
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #163  
Old 07-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
After shooting at the last fleeing marine Mark crouched behind the boulder as the overwhelming pain had kicked in once again. He saw blood coming out of the wound even though he tried to cover it up with his left hand - the right one was still hardly gripping his rifle.

"Thanks." Mark says and then taking a long pause thinking of what to say. "I... I really needed that." It's a rare thing for Mark to admit that he needed help.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
  #164  
Old 07-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Can't be anything good. Angelo responds to Catelyn. You saw what they did to Chau Sara. Sixx walks with heavy foot falls. A cigarette glows in his mouth. Torched it.

The building is close now. Cook stops near it. Well? Who wants to check it out?


Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-27-2010 at 05:24 PM.
  #165  
Old 07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei holds her hand up as if to ask to wait. Quickly, she signs. Sergeant, There is something inside there. Pulling out her guns, she walks towards a window peeking around carefully.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB