Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 12 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 07-27-2010, 08:36 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,975
"I agree," Saipo says as he points to the ground, "There are some boot marks. However, we really need to get to shelter of some sort, the days and nights can kill here."
  #167  
Old 07-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Whatever speculations Catelyn might have considered making with regard to the xenomorphs, she leaves them for the moment - falling silent and hanging back a little at the prospect of encountering still more danger.

"We were told to look for a Lieutenant, weren't we? Let's be careful not to assume it's a hostile contact", she nervously suggests.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #168  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2020
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
No survivors on Chau Sara? Yves isn't surprised at all to learn that the otherworldly ships were of alien make: the aesthetics of those curving hulls just weren't...human. However, he is somewhat surprised by the lack of response from the others. As an off-worlder, the Rock hadn't known that many people on Chau Sara. Maybe it was true for the others in the newly-formed rebel squad as well. Or maybe everyone was just shell-shocked from the firefight. Whatever the cause, everyone was being quite cavalier about the extermination of all human life on a (even just somewhat) populated colony planet.

Scrunching his nostrils slightly as Sixx passes by in a cloud of nicotine-laced fumes, the rookie pilot switches weapons yet again. The Impaler would be a less than ideal weapon in close quarters. He keeps his eyes -- and his Falcon .45 --
Dice Spot:
1d20 2
Dice Listen:
1d20 19
Dice Initiative:
1d20+3 (5)+3 Total = 8
trained on the door, covering Shei should she decide to breach an entry.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 07-28-2010 at 09:44 PM.
  #169  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Inside looks near typical of a factory. Ruined machines and tools lie scattered about and robbed of useful parts. Dust clings to everything. It is dark and the only light is let in from cracks in the weather worn walls. The door stands nearby. Ominously, a well taken care of gun sits on a conveyor belt. For a moment, you think you see something move past one of the patches of light from the falling sun.
  #170  
Old 07-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
signMay be aware of our presence. we should move cautiously.


Shei moves towards the door and opens it, trying not to make too much noise. Holding her Baretta ready, she enters the factory and tries to look around with it's illuminator. Damn, I hope that it isn't another one of those confeds.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 07-29-2010 at 11:59 AM.
  #171  
Old 07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2020
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Yves figures the strange contortions Shei's hands are going through must be some kind of sign language. Something the rookie pilot wasn't trained in during his oh-so-brief stint with the Confederates. He spares a quick glance up at the rusted facade of the derelict building, then follows the gun-toting girl, If necessary:
Dice Spot:
1d20 3
Dice Listen:
1d20 5
watching her blind side.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 07-30-2010 at 10:36 PM.
  #172  
Old 07-30-2010, 08:53 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,975
Saipo walks up to the gun and stands alert, "Wouldn't want anyone using this on me."
  #173  
Old 08-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
Staying alert Mark tries to find a place to defend himself and the group if anything ill should happen. He holds his Impaler with both hands looking fearsome with his bloodstained armor.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
  #174  
Old 08-01-2010, 06:49 AM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
A wall at her back, an exit close to hand, and armed and armoured people to the front - for the moment, Catelyn is quite willing to be seen to seek the safest spot she can, nervously chewing her lip as she peers around, attempting to see into the gloom of the building's interior.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #175  
Old 08-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
There is an uneasy feeling as you slowly move into the building. Machines sit still and trash litters the ground. There is graffiti on some of the walls and crates are stacked all over.

The Sergeant Major walks slowly behind Yves and Shei. Her leather Sons of Korhal uniform reflects a bit of light. Saipo strides towards the conveyor belt and stands near the firearm. There is a creaking noise from above. Catwalks connect the upper areas of this compound. It gets your attention when you hear a cough coming from a side room.
  #176  
Old 08-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei walks quickly and tries to
Dice move silently:
1d20+7 (18)+7 Total = 25
move quietly as she skulks to the doorway. Giving a
Dice Search:
1d20+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
quick look to the doorway to make sure that there is no sort of trap, She spins in, looking for the coughing man and identifying him.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 08-01-2010 at 03:01 PM.
  #177  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Shei spins into the room. Cots and blankets lay across the floor of this room. Some people sit around a lantern, which illuminates the scene. They appear to be eating. The mood is very solemn, nobody speaks. A man in a blue coat and a helmet sees you. He appears somewhat dirty and a set of goggles dangles from his neck. He stares at you and holds a hand over top of his shotgun. A few of the other people now notice you as well. The man's coat has a glowing tag on it that says "MSM - Mar Sara Militia".

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 08-02-2010 at 11:58 AM.
  #178  
Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 AM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2020
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Watching Shei sneak cat-like towards the source of the cough, Yves follows several feet behind. Keeping his sidearm steady, the Rock follows the Confederate gunslinger, propping the door open with his body. When it is (seemingly) apparent that no ambush lies in wait, he looks back to the Sergeant Major, nodding the all clear.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
  #179  
Old 08-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei quickly resheathes her guns. Ah! Militiamembers. Forgive me. she says. I thought that this building might be occupied by somebody hostile.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller
  #180  
Old 08-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
Mark doesn't even think of sheathing his Impaler. He moves slowly to Shei's left side watching the unknown people mistrustfully.

What do we know of the people anyway. This might be just another ambush... Sergeant Major will decide what to do.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB