Shadowrun A Light Shining in Darkness - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jan 9th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
Old Jan 9th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 290
Sir Swindle Sir Swindle Sir Swindle
A whole page of blank posts looks a bit silly. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still only about half-way through re-reading the core book. What books are allowed in this game anyway? I have an "A" worth of nuyen to spend and there is only so much in core.

Old Jan 9th, 2019, 05:49 PM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10832
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Swindle View Post
A whole page of blank posts looks a bit silly. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still only about half-way through re-reading the core book. What books are allowed in this game anyway? I have an "A" worth of nuyen to spend and there is only so much in core.
TATTOOS!! All over your body. Nanotech ones that move. You can be like the Rock in Disney's Moanna.

Last edited by taleteller50; Jan 9th, 2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old Jan 9th, 2019, 06:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4249
RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Swindle View Post
Anything's allowed, unless individual items look broken. Just make sure you can show me the rules
Old Jan 9th, 2019, 08:22 PM
The Good Doktor
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30029
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
That said, I'll take more feedback if you have it to offer.

Old Jan 11th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9951
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
I have done a rebuild that used mostly bioware instead of adept.
A Resources
B Attributes
C Metatype
D Skills
E. Mundane

I bought her a bunch of augmentations:
Bone lacing
Chipjack
Datajack
Gastric Neurostimulator
Skillwires
Orthoskin+Chloroplast skin
Muscle toner
Synaptic booster
Tailored pheromones
Troll Reduction
Old Jan 12th, 2019, 10:30 AM
a pair of ragged claws

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23196
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Rainyday,
How do you feel about exceptional attribute (magic) or initiation at char gen?
Old Jan 12th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngainlyFool View Post
Rainyday,
How do you feel about exceptional attribute (magic) or initiation at char gen?
Exceptional Attribute is OK, but not initiation.
Old Jan 12th, 2019, 12:57 PM
a pair of ragged claws

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23196
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Sounds good. I'm mostly done if you'd like a look at the sheet. Switching skills with nuyen to pay for Foci since money is going to be scarce. Noted in my app.
Old Jan 13th, 2019, 11:37 PM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
Finished my Roleplay sample. Should be pretty much done now unless you have some more suggestions Ninja. You never got back to me about the Codes and if what I had down was good enough or if you wanted more.
Old Jan 14th, 2019, 02:30 AM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
I'm finally done! I changed my application page to match my desired change in character and included a roleplay sample. I am open to suggestions and feedback, of course.
Old Jan 14th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by taleteller50 View Post
Finished my Roleplay sample. Should be pretty much done now unless you have some more suggestions Ninja. You never got back to me about the Codes and if what I had down was good enough or if you wanted more.
Sorry, yes, that should be fine. A level 3 SIN will let you at least walk down the street in AAA zones, but you might have trouble getting into government buildings or the like. But that's what the decker is for! If you can, see if you can scrounge up enough for a license for your bow. Although since it's presumably not smartlinked, if there's a way to keep it out of sight, no one will be the wiser. The code all looks good too; if you're accepted, we can hash out the details then.
Old Jan 14th, 2019, 10:50 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
S'all good. I had 500Y left over which I just dumped into a second month as a squatter but I can probably use it for a license or to make the bow collapsible. Robert is also pretty stealthy so that should help.
Old Jan 14th, 2019, 01:40 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I believe the only thing I'm missing from current applications is a role-play sample from Mika/Shatter.

If there's anyone else thinking about applying, note that we have ZERO riggers applied so far, no primary faces (but a lot of secondary faces), and we're light on deckers and mages.
Old Jan 14th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDayNinja View Post
I believe the only thing I'm missing from current applications is a role-play sample from Mika/Shatter.

If there's anyone else thinking about applying, note that we have ZERO riggers applied so far, no primary faces (but a lot of secondary faces), and we're light on deckers and mages.
From what I can see, with the right skillchips Mi Kyong can 'face tank' for the most part. Her charisma is absurd.