Game Thread Chapter 02 - Hoarkeep - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Dragonberth > Drak Solo D&D 5E
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Aug 26th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 594
Elrood Elrood Elrood Elrood Elrood Elrood
The two men, shocked by the rapid attack by a man of the cloth, stumble getting to their weapons.

The first man takes two mighty blows from Gareth, knocking him prone, his dagger falling away from his hand.

Dice Attack:
1d20+2 (13)+2 Total = 15
Dice Damage:
1d6+2 (2)+2 Total = 4

The second swings his dagger, barely but managing to hit 4pts dmgGareth in the side. He yells to his fallen partner, "Get up you slime, we can take 'em."

Last edited by Elrood; Aug 26th, 2015 at 10:39 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Drak
Trying to take advantage of the temporarily one on one fight, I focus on the bandit before me. Again using my war priest ability to gain an extra strike.

Dice War hammer attack vs standing bandit.:
d20+6 (16)+6 Total = 22
Dice War hammer damage roll.:
d8+4 (6)+4 Total = 10
Dice War priest war hammer attack roll vs standing bandit.:
d20+6 (12)+6 Total = 18
Dice War hammer damage roll.:
d8+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
Old Aug 28th, 2015, 08:56 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The second man attempts to slice Gareth's side but misses. His efforts are rewarded with two smashes to the head that send him reeling to the ground, seemingly dead.

The first man manages to finally get to his feet. He's sees his friend fall. He brandishes his dagger but, his confidence waning, slowly takes a step away from Gareth, in the direction of his horse.

OOCGo ahead and promote yourself to the next level. It's been to long since I gave any XP in this adventure.
Old Jan 11th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Drak
Knowing that his companion on the horse is going for possible reinforcements, I rush the remaining brigand and attempt to strike him down before he can flee and join his companions.

Dice War Hammer attack roll.:
d20+6 (13)+6 Total = 19
Dice War Hammer damage roll.:
d8+4 (5)+4 Total = 9
Old Jan 12th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Gareth swings his mighty war hammer at the fleeing man, it striking just below the back of the neck, sending him sprawling to the ground once again.

Obviously wounded, and now dazed, he turns towards his attacker, his eyes darting to each side as he tries to focus on the one in the middle. "Please. Mercy," he wimpers.
Old Feb 1st, 2016, 11:48 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Drak
"Drop your weapon. Where did your companions flee to? Are they coming back with reinforcements?"

I stand ready to strike again if he appears to try anything other than to answer my questions and follow my commands.
Old Feb 4th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The man stammers. "I have no clue. Blast man is an idiot. Probably went to save his own skin."

Realizing the circumstance he may have put himself in by his words, he quickly adds, "But we do have reinforcements. The first rider will bring more. Kill me and you can expect to die. Quickly. I'd leave if I were you."
Old Mar 14th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Drak
Keeping a wary eye on the remaining brigand, I check the other downed bandit to check and see if he still lives. After verifying that he is dead, I use his belt to bind my prisoner and then gag him to keep him quiet. After he is taken care of I quickly move over to check their camp and see if i can locate the horse I heard earlier before they attacked.
Old Mar 28th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The downed bandit is indeed that, downed. No motion, no pulse.

The remaining brigand, although obviously wanting to not go without a fight, doesn't try anything and soon finds himself bound tight.

The horse, although seen from a distance, does not come closer. The bound brigand can be heard giggling as Gareth attempts to retrieve it. After failing, he checks the brigands camp and finds a few foodstuffs, a solitary gold coin with an unknown symbol carved on the front of it, and a leather satchel empty of any contents.