Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 13th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Iš! Iš! Aethera fhtagn!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 46300
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
Community Supporter Wish List Update

Community Supporter Wish List Update!

left-aligned image
I think we can all agree the 'current' wish list is sadly out of date, and I'll be the first to admit it, considering just how long it took me to update it. For those not in the know, we have a list of features the Community Supporters would like to see added to the site. We don't make any promises about if or when these wishes will be granted, but if you've supported the site's operating costs, the least we can do is hear your biggest wish for the site. (This is separate from bug reports and site updates.)

The CS-only wish list's new version, found here has been updated with all the wishes posted until now, which was a major effort by itself. It has gotten considerably longer, though there haven't been as many new granted wishes as we would hope, mostly due to its out-of-date nature until this point.

Community Supporters, feel free to drop by the wish list and please take note of the rules, laid out clearly in the first post. Namely the "ONE active wish at a time" rule. There are people who had posted more than one, and while currently all wishes are listed, you get only one, and we're unlikely to be working on any of them until you select one. This is not me trying to nitpick, there is a huge list there. The only way our poor undervalued volunteer coders can even attempt to attend to wishes is if we can condense them down to only the most desirable.