... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 04:30 PM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24664
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
FATE strikes again! Evil Hat prize packs for the next three drive participants!

UPDATE: All Evil Hat prize packs have been claimed as of 9:19 pm Eastern!

right-aligned image
It must be FATE! To support our membership and charity drive, Evil Hat Productions has thrown the RPG Crossing adventuring party some loot, but you've got to be quick! These awesome folks have donated four $25 PDF prize packs.

I'm going to offer the first of these to the very first person who bought a subscription in the membership and charity drive: Silk! Thanks for stepping up right away!

The other three are going to the NEXT THREE PEOPLE to buy a site membership. [transaction stamps 3:30 pm Eastern or later]

How it will work:
  1. You will supply me with an email address, which I will share with Evil Hat. [If you don't want to share your e-mail address, please do support RPG Crossing's membership and charity drive anyway, but this particular offer won't work.]
  2. Each contributor picks their selection of up to $25 of electronic product from the Evil Hat webstore.
  3. A $5 donation will be made to the Brain and Behaviour Research Foundation by RPG Crossing, as with all memberships this month.
  4. You will also receive the PDF bundle [TBA] that all participants in the drive are getting.

If you pick one of these up, I want to see some FATE games in the GMs Seeking forum, and please do the awesome folks at Evil Hat a solid and review their game products! And if you are looking for more Evil Hat, check out their gift guide.

Thanks, Evil Hat!

- Mark / Birched