... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old 01-01-2018, 09:07 AM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24664
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
The RPG Crossing community raised $1570 for mental health research!

Thank you to everyone who participated in RPG Crossing's December membership and charity drive! Together, the RPG Crossing community raised $1570 to support mental health research to improve the lives of those affected by mental illness!

I'll add the CS bonus months later today, and post the updated membership expiry date list in the same thread as previous years for you to double check. And I guess I'd better get to work on that Starfinder character sheet!

A big thank you to all those who offered special prizes during the drive:
  • Thank you to Michael McCarthy, who will be assembling a PDF bundle of his RPG accessories to send out very soon to all participants! So generous!
  • Thank you to Warren Wurzburger, who will be shipping signed copies of his book "Memoirs of a Fire Chaplain" to those who participated during the last 12 hours of the drive!
  • Thank you to Pelgrane Press, who donated seven copies of The Strangling Sea during the drive!
  • Thank you to Evil Hat, who donated four $25 PDF prize packs during the drive!
  • Thank you to Magpie Games, who donated six of their published PDFs during the drive!

And thank you to all of you who participated by purchasing a membership or making a direct donation through our team portal.

Wishing you all the best in the new year,

- Mark / Birched