Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Shadowdude707
Looking for a game (M&M)

Username: Shadowdude707

Time Zone: Pacific Time US

Posting times: 2/week

About me: newcomer to ttrp's and pbp style of play.

Style of game: nothing graphic, pg-13
Old 07-08-2019, 04:19 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9447
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
What kind of character were you thinking about?
Old 07-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Shadowdude707
I was thinking something along the lines of Kujo Jotaro and his stand Star Platinum from Jojo's Bizarre Advebture part 3 (toned down in abilities/stats for gameplay/story reasons). This character would use a projection of psychic energy do the fighting for him.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 105
PapaSvirf PapaSvirf
I've always wanted to try M&M. I read the rules a few months ago, and the creation seemed easy enough. How new-user friendly do you find it? If a game gets created, I'd love to throw an app at it.

Last edited by PapaSvirf; 07-12-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9447
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSvirf View Post
If a game gets created, I'd love to throw an app at it.
Just fyi, I was asking about his potential character concept for a game that I am running currently and that is not actively recruiting anymore. The idea being if he had anything that might fit in with what we have so far I may have a space available. Game in question is this one, with the ad for it here.

I've recently picked up another newcomer, so it might not be so much effort to turn a solo into a duo. If you feel like you have some ideas that mesh with the world and the characters currently in it then you can pitch them to me per pm. Something that I always suggest is instead of presenting a whole writeup on one character to give two or three very short ideas (a paragraph) - less frustration that way if I have to say no to some.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 105
PapaSvirf PapaSvirf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phettberg View Post
Just fyi, I was asking about his potential character concept for a game that I am running currently and that is not actively recruiting anymore. The idea being if he had anything that might fit in with what we have so far I may have a space available. Game in question is this one, with the ad for it here.

I've recently picked up another newcomer, so it might not be so much effort to turn a solo into a duo. If you feel like you have some ideas that mesh with the world and the characters currently in it then you can pitch them to me per pm. Something that I always suggest is instead of presenting a whole writeup on one character to give two or three very short ideas (a paragraph) - less frustration that way if I have to say no to some.
Thanks so much for the opportunity! I will be sure to check it out as soon as I can.