Game Thread Chapter 2: The Haunting Horror - Page 40 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Warhammer: The Second Storm > Completed Chapters
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #586  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:15 AM
darthcharon's Avatar
darthcharon darthcharon is offline
Lord of the Dork Side
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2019
RPXP: 6049
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
Posts: 7,182
Grinon looks back and forth as the party deliberates what to do with the "goblin", finally settling on Marcus as he seems to steer the party towards kicking the stool out of the group. "Grinon not like you either then, humie! Grinon liked it better before you came along anyways," Grinon walks away, ranting as he does so. "Grinon had his own house, my own rules, and the only humies Grinon had to deal with were the dead ones. Sure, they smelled, but they never talked back, let alone go up evil stairs Grinon tell them not to go up, then burn house down and force Grinon to go find cave to live in, and.."
__________________
Holidays and my new overnights schedule are still taking a toll on me and my post rate, and will probably continue to do so until some time after the new year. Please bear with me until then!
  #587  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Quadra Wield's Avatar
Quadra Wield Quadra Wield is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 30th, 2019
RPXP: 392
Quadra Wield Quadra Wield Quadra Wield Quadra Wield
Posts: 426
About to interject more of her opinions about immediately killing a goblin, or at the very least not traveling with one, Holly holds her tongue when she sees that the Sigmarite has won over the argument and the stool starts walking away.

"We should just head to the city now, it's not that far and I for one, don't want to have to travel back into that accursed place for some probably dead animals." 'And besides' Holly glances down at her pistol before continuing thinking, 'I would much rather fight with gunpowder than magic or steel.'

Shrugging and letting the group continue to argue amongst themselves, Holly turns towards the box she had picked up in the mansion. Opening it to
Dice perception:
d20+5 (15)+5 Total = 20
examine the contents inside with eyes that from a glance, might seem like they were replaced with gold pieces.
__________________
Four swords are better then two...
  #588  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 09:46 PM
DukeofTuring's Avatar
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring is offline
Back in green
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 11th, 2020
RPXP: 9990
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Posts: 8,170
Watching Holly crack open her loot with a slightly suspicious expression, Marcus thinks, then responds, "Really, though, we shouldn't just leave the pack animals there without even looking. Even if they've been slain by the fell magic that used to inhabit that place, it would still be foolish to leave all of the baggage that they were carrying behind. Why don't we double back and rest back in the cave, if we can find it again, then get back to traveling to the city tomorrow?"
  #589  
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:39 AM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 7th, 2023
RPXP: 20825
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,654
Seeing the expected conflict between backtracking and moving on, Lunigen offers: "We don't all have to double back to the cave. A couple of us could pick up the animals and meet the rest in the city. I, for one, would be willing to go back to collect them. The huntress obviously would rather not, and you, Brother Marcus, would probably best serve starting off our business with the books and your lord's portrait." Regarding the elf maid, "While I'd appreciate the company, m'lady, you needn't if you'd rather reach civilization tonight." Though, he reckons that she may well have the more sylvan tastes of her people.
  #590  
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 11:47 AM
DukeofTuring's Avatar
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring is offline
Back in green
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 11th, 2020
RPXP: 9990
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Posts: 8,170
Seeing the wisdom in Lunigen's suggestion, Marcus nods, adding, "The sooner I can get these cursed texts to Middenheim and into more learned hands, the better. Nobody should go on their own, of course. The roads and woods of the empire can be dangerous enough to a lone traveler even during peacetime, and with the Storm of Chaos only just passing they seem to be all the more so."
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB