A Hunka' Hunka' Burning Plague - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > A Series of Unrelated Events
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 04:10 AM
HenryLockwood's Avatar
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood is offline
Barbarus sum
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 7th, 2023
RPXP: 21513
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood
Posts: 9,970
Jort's anger is out of control now, and he dashes across the room to slice at the remaining kobold.

OOCMove and Power Attack
Dice Attack:
1d20+5 (8)+5 Total = 13
Dice Damage:
1d10+7 (1)+7 Total = 8

__________________
Looking for a PF2e game to join. PM me!
Maps for my Wrath of the Righteous game
Pronouns: he/him/his, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:56 AM
HughtheHand's Avatar
HughtheHand HughtheHand is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 20th, 2021
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
Posts: 3,077
End of Round 2/Beginning of Round 3

"Grrrr..." the kobold growls, and planting its feet it bursts forward as if to charge the half-elf, when an arrow flies past Kegan's head and embeds itself deep into the kobold, pinning it against the door. For a brief moment the kobold's limbs flutter helplessly, then he looks at the elf, and coughing blood, says "brought..... it....", then slumps, dead.

Jort, consumed with anger and rage, moves across the room and swings at the remaining kobold, but the kobold ducks and the axe cleaves through one of the table legs, knocking the table on its side. Stamos swings once more with his quarterstaff but the kobold, now on the alert, blocks it with his shortspear. Knocking its stool back, the kobold tries for another stab at the cleric, but the weapon clangs harmlessly against Stamos' shield.

OOC Everyone has acted, it is now round 3!


 

Last edited by HughtheHand; Jan 8th, 2011 at 05:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:34 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Having an arrow fly past his head Kegan looks over, You mind, thats alittle to close for comfort. With the kobold pinned to the closed door, Kegan stands his ground keeping an eye on the door and blocking the way for the last kobold incase he attempts to make a break for it.


OOCWill hold action, until when and if the kobold try's to run. your last map didnt show the door or the kobold next to it
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 06:02 PM
HughtheHand's Avatar
HughtheHand HughtheHand is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 20th, 2021
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
Posts: 3,077
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
tylernull tylernull is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 17th, 2011
RPXP: 41
tylernull
Posts: 38
Stamos suddenly turns around and speaks in an inappropriately calm voice: "One moment, I'm confused. Should I be trying to capture or kill this one? I hadn't really thought of the whole 'questioning' thing before. There aren't a lot of mechanics for taking someone alive . . . just grapple, I think."
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Shen's Avatar
Shen Shen is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 25th, 2011
RPXP: 39
Shen
Posts: 134
Drawing another arrow, Reginald responds to Stamos. I don't think a hug check will work with these ones. And lets his
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (8)+3 Total = 11
second arrow fly at the
Dice Roll:
1d8+1 (7)+1 Total = 8
remaining Kobold.

Last edited by HughtheHand; Jan 17th, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: You formatted the dice wrong
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 02:57 PM
HughtheHand's Avatar
HughtheHand HughtheHand is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 20th, 2021
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
Posts: 3,077
End of Round 3 / Combat Intermission

As Stamos turns and begins his deliberations over kobold interrogation, Reginald lets his arrow fly. The kobold spins his shoulders, dodging the arrow nimbly as it pings off of the stone wall behind him and clatters to the floor. The kobold is just turning back when the looming shadow of Jort the Frothy bears down on him with a great swipe of his dwarven waraxe, cleaving the kobold from shoulder to mid-ribcage. The kobold's eyes cross in a moment of sheer and utter pain, then it falls to the ground lifeless.

OOCI figured since Jort is raging he would just attack. Shen, I had to redo your dice roll for you since you put an "s" instead of a "d." I was loathe to do that since I might jinx your dice, but just check it so you know. Combat is over for now, or more likely on pause, you can all act as you will without worrying about initiative. All the kobolds in this room are dead.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM
tylernull tylernull is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 17th, 2011
RPXP: 41
tylernull
Posts: 38
Stamos, in a very chipper fashion, begins to stretch do some ankle rolls, then walks carelessly toward the closed door to keep looking for miners.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:39 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Looking around, Well that was fun, so I guess next step is to check out that there door.
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:13 PM
HughtheHand's Avatar
HughtheHand HughtheHand is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 20th, 2021
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
Posts: 3,077
After limbering up, Stamos joins Kegan near the door. Other than the dead kobold slumped against the door, there isn't anything particularly interesting in the hallway. After a quick inspection, the both of them can see the that door is very sturdy and would take a lot of work to break in. Kegan notices that it is also very locked.

OOCDC 25 Disable Device to open the lock.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 02:31 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Looking at the locking mechanism, Oh man this may take a few guys so feel free to sit back and relax for a minute. With his trusty tools Kegan begans to
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (9)+7 Total = 16
work on the lock
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
With the initial attempt not being very sucessful Kegan takes a deep breath,
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (4)+7 Total = 11
and starts working on the lock again


OOCI was waiting to see if anyone was going to suggest anything, or to see If I accidently set something off
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:09 AM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Getting alittle irritated with the lock Kegan sits back for minute and looks at the lock. Not wanting to be outdone by a lock, Kegan takes another look at the lock then Taking 20 for a total of 27with high determination goes back to work on the lock
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:52 AM
tylernull tylernull is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 17th, 2011
RPXP: 41
tylernull
Posts: 38
Recognizing that things are not going well, Stamos decides to offer some pointers.
"You know, it's best to not penetrate the lock too fast. Sometimes a more gentle approach is needed."
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 03:53 AM
tylernull tylernull is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 17th, 2011
RPXP: 41
tylernull
Posts: 38
"And don't be discouraged that it didn't work the first time. Many first time lock picks are disappointing, but that's no reason not to try again."

Last edited by tylernull; Feb 17th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB