Game Thread Chapter I, Part I: Oleg's Trading Post - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Kingmaker - A Realm to be Tamed > Archives
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Ryoga's Avatar
Ryoga Ryoga is offline
Wuwuwu Fear My MIND RAYS!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 18th, 2014
RPXP: 621
Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga
Posts: 2,414
Harken looks to Brune from his sitting position, His axe's grip leaning lazily shoulder. He wasn't sure how to respond for a moment, not thinking anyone would bother speaking to him, as he hadn't made it a point to do so himself. 'This will be the one fighting by my side.' A small grin plays at his lips as he looks to 'Grandtusk', his axe.

'This is Grandtusk, he was made by my past commanders father. He's quite heavy, and he's had two other names...but he's a powerful beast.' He brings Grandtusk up from it's position at his shoulder and slowly admires it, the sharpness and metal unknown to Harken. 'He's saved my hide many times with the Boars.' Harken stops a moment and looks Brune over, there seems to be a couple war-hammer symbols present on him.

'So, Are you just really fond of Hammers, or do those symbols and tokens mean something Brune Sir?' Harken wasn't so sure how to address Brune, so the awkward ending would stick, simply because he didn't want to disrespect any man brave enough to fight on the ground next to him.
__________________
The Jesuit's Are Coming!

Last edited by Ryoga; Dec 4th, 2010 at 01:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Rohor's Avatar
Rohor Rohor is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 14th, 2011
RPXP: 425
Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor
Posts: 101
Planning the assault against the bandits and idle chatter between the adventurers, Oleg and Svetlana take up the remainder of the day. The adventurers turn in to the guest house as the day ends in preparation for their assault against the bandits. The guest house is a simple room with four neatly made beds and several bed tables. A single window between the two central beds provides the necessary light in the room.

Propped up on a ledge inside the walls of the guest house are several sheets of paper describing various tasks and rewards:

Wanted Posters
Sheet 1

WANTED!

A reward of 400 gold pieces is promised for capturing or killing at least six bandits and displaying a reduction of bandit activity in the northern Greenbelt region, payable upon delivery of proof by the Swordlords of Restov.

Sheet 2

WANTED!

The Swordlords of Restov hereby offer a reward of 800 gold coins to the person or persons able to slay or forge an alliance of peace with the kobolds known as the Sootscale Tribe and end their sudden and unusual hostile activity.

Sheet 3

WANTED - Tatzylwyrm Head

I am offering 600 gold for a relatively undamaged tatzylwyrm head to serve as a conversation piece at my trading post. Tatzylwyrms aren't as common as folks think they are, however, and they're dangerous, so exercise caution!

Oleg

Sheet 4

WANTED - Tuskgutter

Vekkel Benzen, the retired hunter, lost his leg to Tuskgutter a year ago and is offering his fine longbow and six enchanted arrows to anyone able to kill the monstrous boar and bring back his head. He'll even share the head cheese he plans to make with his trophy!


1 Pharast, 4710 AR - Moonday

A ray of light streaks into the guesthouse, signaling the dawn of a new day. The chill morning air makes it hard to believe that spring is arriving anytime soon. Oleg is standing outside the front of the opened gates looking extremely worried, wearing the same set of laborer's clothes as the previous day. He nods his head as the adventurer's approach the front gates.

"Morning. Hope you had a good night's rest. They should be here any moment... ready to go?"


OOC
First off - Kudos to ~whodrewthis from deviantart - a job extremely well done on those posters.

I'm still not 100% certain about positioning from everybody nor do I know the plan. At this stage I have placed everybody behind the doors (or behind enough so everyone has a surprise round). If you would rather be placed somewhere else please let me know before we continue on. I will begin the combat tomorrow but I wanted to allow a small window of opportunity for anyone to change positions in case it isn't ideal (after all, you've had time to arrange yourselves).

I've assumed the plan is Oleg will be the bait as the bandit's approach to make it look as though everything is normal - I've used a placeholder token for him, he's actually much younger than the man that token depicts in case you're wondering about the description discrepancy

Also, is anyone willing to offer to take Mogg's position temporarily and play his sorcerer in case he isn't here? I can pass on the necessary details (spells, attacks, AC, etc) and we can go from there (I might play the surprise round and we can go from there).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kingmaker_Poster_Set_1_by_WhoDrewThis.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	44150   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oleg's Trading Post Pre.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	44151  
__________________
Back from my trip! Hope everyone had a good Christmas break and a happy 2011 to all :)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 09:38 PM
arguilios's Avatar
arguilios arguilios is offline
老龍
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 9th, 2023
RPXP: 4725
arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios
Posts: 1,766
“Yep,” Rogan answers simply, scratching his stubble-covered chin as he departs to take up his firing position atop the wall, near the gate. The ranger lays out a selection of his heavily shod arrows, ready for firing at a moment’s notice. “Shut ‘em in, and say the word,” he calls back his affirmation. “I’ll be ready for a fire fight.”
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Rohor's Avatar
Rohor Rohor is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 14th, 2011
RPXP: 425
Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor
Posts: 101
Moments after the party gets into position a few laughs can be heard just outside of Oleg's Trading Post. Oleg looks straight past the gates and quickly backs away as five bandits on horseback swiftly rush past the gate. One of the horses stops just in front of Oleg as it almost tramples him.

Each of the bandits are wearing leather armor and are equipped with what appear to be longbows and short swords. The bandit furthest in front is draped in a green cloak, fitting the description of the dangerous bandit that Oleg described last night. The man draped in the green cloak begins jeering and taunting Oleg.

"So Oleg? You got our stuff ready? Or do we take your wife back to our camp as well?"


The other bandits laugh as he made the comment.

Surprise Round

Initiatives
Satinder - 18
Rogan - 15
Kostas - 10
Brune - 9
Harken - 8
Alistair - 5 (Modifier + 2)
Oleg - 5 (Modifier -1)
Bandit in green cloak - Unaware
Bandits - Unaware

OOCI assumed letting five bandits in on horses isn't a problem for the party so you just let them waltz in... they have merrily trotted in like they own the place and are demanding Oleg hand the goods. I have based final positions on what Finder recommended.

Whilst it might look unusual that the bandits don't see the lot of you in this situation, be aware that you are behind doors so you have some cover. Do not worry if you act out of order. What I'll do is put them in order once everyone has posted their actions. If you target somebody that is already knocked out by the time you act, I'll switch targets for you to someone I presume that would be appropriate so your action isn't wasted, or inform you so you can make a contingency round.

Closing the gates might be a bit tricky - I would probably say based on the map alone that you'll need the horses to be a bit further in before you can fully close the gates (that or you force the horses backwards and lock out a couple of the bandits). I marked the map with two black lines which represent the position of the doors (opened).

Also, note in advance that I'm not fantastic with riding rules so feel free to correct me on anything I might do incorrectly. In fact, if anyone can point me in the direction of a quick primer of mounted combat, please forward or post a link. It'll be very useful not just for now but in the future. Thanks.

I think this is also a good time to note that I am not the rules lawyer in games that I run or play, so if you believe something should happen otherwise, feel free to msg or post in ooc and discuss! I am open to rules discussions as long as they don't end up being DM v Player - remember, I'm not out to get you... yet...

Finder, thanks for volunteering to take over Alistair for the time being. It's a little late for me at the moment and I have to get to work early tomorrow - I'll try and post a character sheet to you tomorrow evening. What I'll do is post the surprise round action for Alistair if everyone has posted by then (and continue to round 1) otherwise I'll post the details to you for you to make the surprise round action if everyone hasn't finished posting their actions yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oleg's Trading Post Surprise.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	44184  
__________________
Back from my trip! Hope everyone had a good Christmas break and a happy 2011 to all :)

Last edited by Rohor; Dec 7th, 2010 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Naughty, naughty. I edited in a link for the initiative rolls. My bad.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Finder of Paths's Avatar
Finder of Paths Finder of Paths is offline
& Treasure!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 1st, 2011
RPXP: 437
Finder of Paths Finder of Paths Finder of Paths Finder of Paths Finder of Paths
Posts: 219
Satinder AC 19 HP 8/8 Alistair AC 12 HP 8/8

"How many?" Satinder whispers at Rogan on the ramparts above him. At the confirmation of five, the bard grinned and nodded to those around him. Five surprised warriors, trying to maneuver on horses in such a small area? Very good odds. "Remember, wait till they're inside then shut the door if we can...Alistair and I shall cast our spells on them, then everyone else can clean up the mess, alright?" The minutes tick by slowly as the riders make their way towards the trading post, and Satinder nervously checks his bowstring is taught, and buckler is fastened tightly. Just a little further....damnit! They're not far enough in to shut the gates! Looking at Harken to his right, Satinder nods again, and takes a step backwards to get a better view of the bandits. Longbow held at his side, the half-elf makes a fist with his right hand and holds it front his mouth, speaking a few arcane words. Opening his fist, a pile of red dust has appeared, and he blows it towards the bandits whilst shouting "GO!". Though weak compared to anything Alistair could summon, Satinder hoped the spell would cause havok for his more melee oriented companions to take advantage of.

Meanwhile, Alistair spent the quiet time leading up to the battle in smug suriety that everything would go exactly as he planned. Looking down at the bandits below him, so confident in their power that none even bother to check for defenders, Alistair decides the time is right to attack...and is dismayed to find himself upstaged by the Medvyed. They always were a rash family, none of the careful planning of a Lebeda. Not to be outdone, he calls forth a burst of blinding energy to disable the bandits. His eyes flash all the colours of the rainbow, and then the same spring forth from his hands, enveloping the horse and rider closest to him.

OOC:I just got his sheet from the character thread, it's there as a hyperlink.

Satinder
- 5ft step NW
- Sleep DC 13 (4HD worth of creatures, those with lowest HD affected first) - 10ft radius with the center at the corner where 4 of the horses meet. This covers all but 1 square of each of the 4 horses, enough to effect them all and the riders.
- Has his Longbow held in one hand, uses the other to cast the spell. Also has his buckler equipped.

Alistair
- Colour Spray DC 15 - 15ft cone, angled downwards towards the horse/rider closest him. Hopefully this goes over the head of Kostas, and then hits both horse and rider. If this isn't a wise choice (due to allies being in the way, he's quite low on initiative), a magic missile towards whatever target is posing the most danger to himself, or would give the most honour for slaying.
- Has his crossbow held in one hand, uses the other to cast the spell.

I can edit up maps to show you the area of the spells effects if you like, but not right now...its 2am .
__________________
Very sick at the moment, posting only rarely when I can think clearly.

Last edited by Finder of Paths; Dec 7th, 2010 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM
LupusRegalis's Avatar
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis is offline
Boojahideen
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2020
RPXP: 6905
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis
Posts: 3,875
Kostas Achtzavar

<Kostas> Stats: HP 12/12 ; AC 18 ||STR 15; DEX 14; CON 14; INT 10; WIS 12; CHA 14||FORT +4; REF +2;WILL +1|| INIT +2

Kostas bides his time awaiting the bandits behind the left gate with Brune, silent and grim. He moves as little as possible, so that his scale hauberk does not give them away. His light round shield is gripped firmly, and his scimitar is bared and ready. He'd left his lance and horse-bow with Apotheosis in the stables, wanting to move quickly and unrestricted. Still, he could wish for them now. He shakes his head, content in the knowledge that his companions had accepted most of his plan. Time would tell whether they'd made the right choices.

He holds his breath as the mounted bandits, and isn't that a shock, rush into the outpost. He looks to Brune, and shrugs his shoulders as they await the signal. With the gate open, him and the dwarf were blind to events on the other side, thanks to building nearby. They could only keep quiet and do their part when the time came. They could hear talking further in, and the taunting of Oleg came through clear enough. Kostas felt his anger rise at the scum. When he heard the shouted "GO!" come across, he set his shoulder against the gate and yelled his own encouragement as well "PUSH, friend Brune!"

 
__________________
'Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force'.
~ Jedi Code, prior to Odan-Urr's Teachings
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:22 PM
arguilios's Avatar
arguilios arguilios is offline
老龍
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 9th, 2023
RPXP: 4725
arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios
Posts: 1,766
Rogan, arrow nokked and ready, takes aim as soon as Satinder starts gesturing toward the unsuspecting horsemen. Counting on surprise and audacity in managing the number of assailants, he concentrates his fire on one man - the green cloaked leader. Knowing what he does of bully mentality, the ranger understands how important it will be to their morale to see their leader hit first and decisively. And, he aims to please, reloading and firing again as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 12:59 AM
VaerSheth VaerSheth is offline
One Gear in the Machine
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 6th, 2011
RPXP: 269
VaerSheth VaerSheth VaerSheth
Posts: 742
Brune Halfbeard: AC 14

Brune stands ready. His eyes rest steadily on the open gate, and his mouth curls as he mutters prayers under his breath. A heavy metal shield, predictably emblazoned with the hammer symbol of Torag, fits snugly over his thick left arm, the leather-wrapped edges just brushing his cheek and shin. Brune's right hand holds his smithing hammer, which also serves as his primary weapon in battle. At the sound of the approaching bandits, Brune leaves off his prayers and chews on his lower lip. Beads of sweat cover his face and darken the white kerchief on his right arm.

When the bandits charge into the outpost, Brune has an excellent vantage point to see from. Halls of my fathers! There's a horse in the way, Kostas! We'll have to try something else. Thinking quickly, the dwarf drops his hammer and reaches around the gate to grasp at the nearest rider's saddle straps. Calling on the power of his faith, he focuses his will on the strap which circles the horse's belly, preventing the saddle from pitching to one side or the other.

Be ye unmade.
OOC
  • Drops hammer.
  • Artificer's Touch on the nearest bandit's saddle strap. Rolls.
__________________
Hello old friends.

Last edited by VaerSheth; Dec 8th, 2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: adding link to rolls
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Rohor's Avatar
Rohor Rohor is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 14th, 2011
RPXP: 425
Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor
Posts: 101
Three of the four horses were immediately affected by Satinder's sleep spell and they immediately fell into a deep slumber. The fourth horse looked a little weary for a moment but manages to shake off the effects of the sleep spell. The three bandits on the horses fell hard and grunted in pain as their bodies made awkward contact with the ground.

The man in the green cloak immediately turns his head around as he hears the commotion behind him, his eyes open wide in surprise.

"What the..."

Before he finished the sentence, the arrow from Rogan's longbow pierces through his leather armor. A loud scream escapes him as he attempts to bear the pain and stay on the horse at the same time.

Brune's awkward positioning and the bard's sleep spell manages to keep him from successfully reaching the saddle strap closest to him. Meanwhile, Kostas and Harken oust the horses and bandits closest to the gates with ease, keeping them out of the battle. Alistair, realising that the green cloaked bandit is the main target casts a ray of frost, striking the green bandit

Oleg puts his hands over the top of his head, running away in a half crouched position as he avoids the battle. A loud, raging scream can be heard from the man in the green cloak as Oleg runs away.

"Curse you Oleg! I will have you, your wife and your foolish guards' heads for this!"

Round 1

Initiatives
Satinder - 18
Rogan - 15
Bandits - 11
Kostas - 10
Brune - 9
Harken - 8
Alistair - 5 (Modifier + 2)
Oleg - 5 (Modifier -1)
Bandit in green cloak - -1

Damage taken
Man in Green Cloak - 13 (11 from arrow, 2 from ray of frost)
Bandit currently prone - 5
Two bandits currently ousted from battle - 5 for the bandit on the left, 1 for the bandit on the right (not on map)

States
All horses affected by Satinder's sleep spell (only one on map) are asleep for 9 more rounds starting from when Satinder makes his move this round.


OOCSince the horses are asleep and the bandits can't react after they've fallen prone, I assumed automatic success for Kostas and Harken in ousting them (I also moved tokens slightly forward as you need to push to the end to keep the gates closed. And yes, that's a -1 init for the man in the green cloak. Go negative initiative... feel free to post your moves even if the bandits are ahead of you and I'll resolve.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oleg's Trading Post Round 1.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	44265  
__________________
Back from my trip! Hope everyone had a good Christmas break and a happy 2011 to all :)

Last edited by Rohor; Dec 13th, 2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: As per Finder mentioned below - ray of frost damage instead of magic missile for Alistair so edited it to account for this.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Finder of Paths's Avatar
Finder of Paths Finder of Paths is offline
& Treasure!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 1st, 2011
RPXP: 437
Finder of Paths Finder of Paths Finder of Paths Finder of Paths Finder of Paths
Posts: 219
"Rogan!" yells Satinder, knocking an arrow and aiming at the bandit sprawled on the cobbles infront of him. "Get the ones outside before they flee and bring reinforcements, we can handle this lot!" What a glorious start to our tale, defending a beleaguered outpost through tactic brilliance. Grinning, Alistair pulls back his bow fully, arms straining under the heavy pull. Though instead of finishing the man sprawled on the ground, he shouts encouragement to those around him. The half-elf's words sound eerily...powerful...and the words soothe troubled minds and inspire bodies into action. "Nothing to do but clean up the mess now gentlemen, let's do so shall we?"

Meanwhile Alistair stood on the ramparts, looking down at the jumble of horses and men with a sneer. Exactly as it should be. A Medvyed using his abilties to remove the peons, whilst the Lebeda destroys their leader. Pleased with his first spell, the sorcerer launches another ray of frost at the man in the green cloak, eager to claim the glory for defeating him.

OOC:My apologies Rohor, turns out Alistair does not have Magic Missile. You'd better make that hit a Ray of Frost instead! I somehow misread Mage Armour as Magic Missile . I've rolled the touch attack and damage for last round and this round...should be sufficient to have hurt him last round.

Satinder - Using Inspire Courage (Oratory), +1 on attack and damage rolls, plus saves against fear for all allies until I say otherwise (7 rounds maximum)

Alistair - Casting Ray of Frost at the man in the green cloak, Ranged Touch Attack 15 (+1 for inspire courage), damage 2.
__________________
Very sick at the moment, posting only rarely when I can think clearly.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 01:46 AM
VaerSheth VaerSheth is offline
One Gear in the Machine
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 6th, 2011
RPXP: 269
VaerSheth VaerSheth VaerSheth
Posts: 742
Brune Halfbeard: AC 14

Brune stands frozen for a split second as the gate crashes shut, surprise registering clearly on his face. He glances at the armed bandit in front of him, then down at his own hammer on the ground, then back up. Smiling grimly, the dwarf steps back against the gate, raising his shield as though to cower behind it. Then, with a scooping motion, he conjures what looks like a glob of mud out of thin air and lobs it at the nearest bandit.
OOC
  • 5-foot step to somewhere he can get a clear shot from. (Probably down and left.)
  • Acid Dart targeting the nearest bandit still up. Rolls.
__________________
Hello old friends.

Last edited by VaerSheth; Dec 11th, 2010 at 01:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 02:08 AM
arguilios's Avatar
arguilios arguilios is offline
老龍
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 9th, 2023
RPXP: 4725
arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios arguilios
Posts: 1,766
Target's fouled anyway. Rogan grunts ocishly in reply to the half-elf's commanding redirection and wheels about in search of those targets who've been shut outside the gate. The ranger takes a shot at the first available bandit he spots outside the compound's walls.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Ryoga's Avatar
Ryoga Ryoga is offline
Wuwuwu Fear My MIND RAYS!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 18th, 2014
RPXP: 621
Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga Ryoga
Posts: 2,414
Harken growls as he lowers his boar skull over his head and eyes the on in the green cloak who'd already been stricken twice it seemed, to some great effect. He hefted his axe over his shoulder and grinned, he could feel the muscles in his leg tighten as he leaned forward slightly and then dash off towards the one in the green cloak, their apparent leader. He roared as he came to the end of his charge, forcing his large axe through the air in a wide sweeping motion, intent to cleave the man in twain.

Actions
Full Attack Action: Charge and Attack on The Green Cloaked man.
Rolls: Here'
__________________
The Jesuit's Are Coming!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Rohor's Avatar
Rohor Rohor is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 14th, 2011
RPXP: 425
Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor Rohor
Posts: 101
Middle of Round 1 - State of play

Rogan’s arrow narrowly misses the bandit, who scrambles up, screaming “&%#^! Who are these guys?!” as he sees the arrow land next to him. The fellow bandit trapped outside follows suit, scrambling up and replying, “I don’t know, but we don’t stand a damn chance! Let’s get outta here.”

Both bandits begin shaking, kicking and screaming at their horses roughly in an attempt to wake them up.

“Hey! Get up you stupid mule. We gotta get moving.”

Meanwhile, the bandits inside seem to be doing no better than the ones outside. The bandit lying prone near Satinder is still groaning in pain. Raising his hands meekly, he only manages to wheeze out, “Don’t hurt me! I give up… just don’t kill me please!”

The other bandit clumsily dismounts from his horse, almost tripping over himself as he does so. “Stupid horse…" he mutters as he draws out his longbow, scanning for a target to shoot down.

OOCI’ll wait a little longer for Lupus to make his move with Kostas, otherwise I’ll make the move for Kostas to move this along. The bandits outside are screaming quite loudly as they suddenly realise Oleg has help, so if your character has keen ears, they might be able to hear (or in the case of where you're positioned), see what they're doing.
__________________
Back from my trip! Hope everyone had a good Christmas break and a happy 2011 to all :)
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 08:42 AM
LupusRegalis's Avatar
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis is offline
Boojahideen
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2020
RPXP: 6905
LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis LupusRegalis
Posts: 3,875
Kostas Achtzavar

<Kostas> Stats: HP 12/12 ; AC 18 ||STR 15; DEX 14; CON 14; INT 10; WIS 12; CHA 14||FORT +4; REF +2;WILL +1|| INIT +2

Kostas lunges away from the gates and towards the bandits still inside the outpost. The bright steel of his scimitar catches the morning sun as he sweeps it down towards his target. His face is a snarl and he doesn't hold back, putting as much effort into the blow as possible. He knew the group had to finish these three swiftly, and then ride down the two outside. Otherwise, the advantage of surprise would be lost.

OOC
Move action: To nearest bandit inside gates
Standard action: Melee attack, 8 to hit/8 damage
__________________
'Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force'.
~ Jedi Code, prior to Odan-Urr's Teachings
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:40 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB