Game Thread Mistakes Were Made - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Scurvy and Scallywags
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Thunderscreamer's Avatar
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 16th, 2014
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Posts: 135
"I'VE HEARD PIRATES LIKE TO HAVE PARROT HATCHERIES IN CAVERNS," Nyx shouted over the wind. "IT ALWAYS SOUNDED A BIT BARMY TO ME, BUT IF I WERE TO GUESS I'D SAY THEY WERE EITHER OUT THERE IN A CAVE NEAR THE VOLCANO OR SOMEWHERE IN THAT JUNGLE."
__________________
Flip!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Melagant Melagant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 20th, 2013
RPXP: 1365
Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant
Posts: 2,668
Marduke nods at Nyx's information "Sounds good to me" with that he flies back down and lands on the ship. Once again he lifts Nyx up but this time he puts Nyx down on the ship. "Lots of jungle, some mountains, few volcanos. Should be some caves which would be a good place for a pirate to hide stolen goods. If we take the beach we will be spotted, but i grew up in the jungles and they are not the safest place."
__________________
My daughter was born at 5:01AM on 6/15/13 at 6.9lbs and 20 inches.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Konton Konton is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 2nd, 2020
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
Posts: 1,204
Thaddeus ponders at this latest information. "Hmm perhaps we can go through the jungle staying relativity close to the edge of the beach? That way we can slip into more open ground depending on the dangers of the jungle?"
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Thunderscreamer's Avatar
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 16th, 2014
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Posts: 135
"One way we run the risk of getting spotted," replied Nyx. "Pirates could come out and try to kill us. Or leave us behind to fend for ourselves. Either way we're in a bad spot. But, if we're killed in the jungle, well, that's a bad spot as well. Should we be asking which way is safer at all? Why not simply take the faster route?"
__________________
Flip!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Muggins's Avatar
Muggins Muggins is offline
Femme as Hecc
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 11th, 2022
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Posts: 7,000
"I like the idea of living the rest of my life somewhere other than this island," Sunose called back, kicking sand about as he shuffled to and fro upon the beach. "Let's just go through the jungle, kicking all baddies we find to smithereens," he said, "then we take their ship, and then we sail away!"

Last edited by Muggins; Aug 10th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Konton Konton is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 2nd, 2020
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
Posts: 1,204
Thaddeus sighs softly as he looks off towards the beach. "I say we decide on what to do before they decide to come back and finish us all off."
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Thunderscreamer's Avatar
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 16th, 2014
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Posts: 135
"Alright then, skalleywags, lets stop arguing about it then and put it to a vote," Nyx chimed in. "All in favor of the jungle route say Aye!"
__________________
Flip!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Konton Konton is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 2nd, 2020
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
Posts: 1,204
Thaddeus shrugs and says "Aye" for the Jungle route.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Thunderscreamer's Avatar
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 16th, 2014
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Posts: 135
Nyx cocked her head and asked, "Well?"
__________________
Flip!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
You all stare at each other, hoping for someone else to answer. Since no one has any objections, it would appear the jungle route wins. Democracy by apathy!

The jungle is rather sparse, due to the sandy quality of the soil. Not much can grow here, and what does chokes the life out of the plants nearby. What trees exist here are of poor quality, and are overgrown with parasites they are too weak to fight off.
Dice Lookin:
1d20 18

Still, there is a definite path or trail going on here. Whomever trudged through here not long ago made no effort to hide their tracks, and one of them is clearly fat. The path winds and wheels through the jungle, occasionally making a detour around some muck that nobody wants to step in, though simply keeping an eye out for where the path goes lets you dodge these obstacles.

You arrive at another beach on the other side of the island. There's a bunch of rock spires here, as well as some rocky hill on your left. To your right is pristine beachland, as well as a few planks leftover from a boat that had the audacity to run up along the rocks here many years ago. Ahead is the ocean, filled with tons of fish that would love to eat you, in an odd reversal of seafood. A small green snake stares at you from a nearby tree, wondering if you will be his friend? He is so lonely here.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Aug 14th, 2013 at 12:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Thunderscreamer's Avatar
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 16th, 2014
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Posts: 135
"Look at that snake," said Nyx to herself. "Aren't you just a pretty little shade of emerald."

She, however, did not speak snake, and did not try to befriend it.
__________________
Flip!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
He does the tongue thing. *phhhhbt*
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Konton Konton is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 2nd, 2020
RPXP: 417
Konton Konton Konton Konton Konton
Posts: 1,204
Thaddeus chuckled a bit at the response the snake gave, thinking that perhaps one day he should learn how to converse with the wild beasts. "While he does seem to be another fine member of the scaly family, I think it best we remember there's a mutinous crew most likely wanting to kill us out here. "
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Melagant Melagant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 20th, 2013
RPXP: 1365
Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant Melagant
Posts: 2,668
Marduke watches the snake for a moment "Poisonous would be my guest. I hate those little beasts." He then makes sure his wings are clear from branches and other obstructions before taking flight and rising to just above the tree line.
__________________
My daughter was born at 5:01AM on 6/15/13 at 6.9lbs and 20 inches.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Muggins's Avatar
Muggins Muggins is offline
Femme as Hecc
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 11th, 2022
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Posts: 7,000
"You invite poisonous-es into your house?" Sunose queried, "I suppose that explains a lot of things, actually." With his snide remark out of the way, he began to shuffle off towards the rocky spires and hill - gesturing for his companions to follow, of course. "We aren't here for the wildlife, you know!" he called, "we shouldn't even be here! Don't get distracted, ye silly, stranded crewfolk!"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB