Game Thread Grave Robbers?? - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 08:07 AM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
OOCI have updated the map with a token to mark your location, from your post sounds like we are thinking of two different spots. That is the only door in room
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graverobbers.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	59238  
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
  #77  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 08:14 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
oocWe opened the door in that room and found the altar, so Selte just wants to go back a step and to that door just north of them, the one leading to the corridor that turns in on itself.

Have you come across Roll20? It could be handy for this game, since it lets players move around tokens if you give them permissions. It would be pretty easy to replicate your map on to it.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
  #78  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 01:57 PM
stobco's Avatar
stobco stobco is offline
<--- That says it all...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 9th, 2021
RPXP: 7010
stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco
Posts: 2,006
OOCOk, just so we are all on the same page, Shen will tag along with Selte.

Regarding Roll20.net, I agree with Moridian, it's awesome and fairly easy to use.
__________________
Posting Status = Back, and on the attack. Which means I'm looking for one slow paced, high quality game.
  #79  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 02:54 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
OOC I'm not familiar with that site, I will check it this weekend. I do use a map program called maptool, it can be used the same way but I haven't figured out how yet. I think it only works if you are on a network.


Wondering down the other hall you don't find anything worth noting, after a while it does curve back around, but the end of it seems unfished as if it was sent for expansion when and if ever needed.

OOC just moving it on abit
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
  #80  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:09 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
"Well, this section is empty at least, other than those two crypts. Lets check another section..."

They move back to the entrace room, pausing before getting back in to make sure someone hasn't entered it since they left.

Once inside he gestures to the small hallway across from where they just came, "Lets try there next." he shrugs when he gets a curious look, its just a hunch based on the unfinished status of the previous hallway.

Inside he spots teh door quickly, checking it once more before gesturing Shen forward with another wry grin. Its clear the mage intends for him to be the official door opener and flesh shield.
Dice perception:
1d20+3 (17)+3 Total = 20
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
  #81  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 06:58 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Opening this door you see that it opens into a really small room that's almost more of a hall way. There is another door across from you and a stone bench against the wall and what appear to be hooks on the wall. A bit of an odd design, but with dwarven architecture you never really know what you are going to get.
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
  #82  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 08:26 PM
stobco's Avatar
stobco stobco is offline
<--- That says it all...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 9th, 2021
RPXP: 7010
stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco
Posts: 2,006
Shen Kalavorian's Mood = Cautious
 
left-aligned image

Shen decides he'll let Selte take the lead as his pick led to nothing. "Maybe Desna will show her luck to Red."

As Shen enter the new room he looks around in the room, Perception check belowscanning as usual to uncover anything unusual.

He advances to the stone bench and hooks, using a simple but effective Detect Magicspell to identify if any magic is on them.

Dice Role
Dice Perception Check:
d20+10 (10)+10 Total = 20

OOCJust so you guys know, I'll probably only be posting once per day. You two seem able to post more often so I just wanted to let you know.
__________________
Posting Status = Back, and on the attack. Which means I'm looking for one slow paced, high quality game.

Last edited by stobco; Jan 31st, 2014 at 08:28 PM.
  #83  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 08:39 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Scanning the room you don't sense anything magical in this room but you do sense something emanating from the other side of the door across from you.
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
  #84  
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 02:43 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Rather than speak and perhaps give themselves away, he gestures to his eyes and then toward the doorway. He then gathers a blast of power just in case and waits for Shen to open the door...
oocReady to Flame Arc at the first hostile enemy we see. They will need to actually attack though.
Dice touchattack damage:
1d20+3 (7)+3 Total = 10
2d6 4, 4 Total = 8
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
  #85  
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:53 PM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
ooc just to make sure im not the one holding things up, you are waiting for Shen to open the door right
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
  #86  
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 11:59 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
oocAnd define his actions for when its open, yeah.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
  #87  
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 07:43 AM
stobco's Avatar
stobco stobco is offline
<--- That says it all...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 9th, 2021
RPXP: 7010
stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco
Posts: 2,006
Shen Kalavorian's Mood = Cautious
 
left-aligned image

Shen looks at Selte and understands his silence. As he gets his magic ready, Shen advances to the door and get's ready to open it with his Greatsword ready as well.

He looks back at Selte, counts to three silently and opens the door, quickly returning his hand to his Greatsword.

OOCSorry for the delay guys, I was busy running around for hockey with my boys this weekend.
__________________
Posting Status = Back, and on the attack. Which means I'm looking for one slow paced, high quality game.

Last edited by stobco; Feb 3rd, 2014 at 07:48 AM.
  #88  
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 08:13 AM
dragonfire's Avatar
dragonfire dragonfire is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 18th, 2015
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
Posts: 5,890
Swinging open the door you find that it leads to a small room that has nothing more than a single stone tomb against the side wall another hall way leading to another section of the crypt. The magic that you sensed seems to have been emanating from the lone tomb.
__________________
(\__/) A true warrior does not fight for honor but with honor
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!! Come over to the Darkside we have cookies.
  #89  
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 12:14 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Entering the room after Shen, he gestures to the Tomb but then raises a hand to say 'wait' and approaches himself. He scans it, trying to determine the nature of the magic. Is it a blessing? A consecration best left alone? Or some kind of magical trap...
oocSpellcraft to figure out the nature, or better the identity, of the spell.
Dice spellcraft:
1d20+13 (11)+13 Total = 24
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
  #90  
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 12:26 PM
stobco's Avatar
stobco stobco is offline
<--- That says it all...
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 9th, 2021
RPXP: 7010
stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco stobco
Posts: 2,006
Shen Kalavorian's Mood = Cautious
 
left-aligned image

Shen starts approaching the tomb but sees Selte signal wait with his hands. While Selte study's the tomb, Shen stands waiting and ready with he greatsword. You really can never be too prepared when it comes to the undead.
__________________
Posting Status = Back, and on the attack. Which means I'm looking for one slow paced, high quality game.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB