Game Thread [II] Never Cry Wolf - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Dreams of Fantasia
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
[II] Never Cry Wolf

left-aligned image


Never Cry Wolf

The sun rises on the bloody battlefield of Kynesgrove Keep. The Bodies of the Knocked out Apes and Killed Humans were dragged away and disposed of. The Apes were split into those who are cast into hard labor, some who are incarcerated, and some who are left in the wilderness to fend for themselves due to the limited cell blocks.

You awaken from your sleep, after a long day. It's quite weird, you feel somewhat more.. Strong. Mentally, physically, everything. It might be the Fantasian air, or maybe It's another side effect of the many weird things happening.

Sleeping with two girls was a rather weird and uncomfortable experience for Tony. He had to sleep on the lower bunk while the two slept on two other bunks on top. It helped that Michelle was a monkey now, but it was still bad. They had to travel to a very dangerous and desolate place to recover a remedy for her ailment. They don't even know where to start searching once they reach Anastasia's Russia. They'll just "Wing it" I guess.

However, you are rudely awakened by the sound of a loud and vicious trumpet, blowing at your ear drums with utmost tenacity. You can roll a DC 20 Will Save to press the Snooze Button. BRUM BURRA BUM BUM BUM BURRA BUM BUM BUUUUUM. Ahh! What the hell is that! You wake up feeling shaken and confused, as you see Eve standing there in nothing but a Tank Top and Sportswear pants (Familiar to those from earth), standing there with unkempt hair, with a golden trumpet in her mouth. "Wakey Wakey, Slowpokes! Get your running shoes on, we're going on a Hike!"

Last edited by Hanz; Mar 13th, 2014 at 04:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Michelle wakes up blearily, wondering what month it is. Did she need to do any homework? That's always a bummer.

Memories of Bad Things settle back in as an unloved car trying to recall how to shift gears, and she groans dejectedly. There's a tail where there should not be. Is this how boys feel with their dangly parts? It's very awkward. She pokes it, but it just wiggles and jiggles in response.

Lacking proper recourse against the silly thing, she seeks the nearest source of normality. Fafnir is abducted from the floor, hugged tightly, and brought in under the covers. "Not today, maybe in a week or two..." He squirms violently and attempts to escape, but soon realizes it's cozier here, and gives up. He won't be escaping any time soon, and this is a way to ensure the monkey is The better to mooch food off of.bound in servitude to his cuteness.
OOCFafnir has been abducted, and equipped to the Chest Armor slot. This is not the correct slot, I know, and he will be duly equipped as a Puppyhat when she is properly vertical.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Mar 13th, 2014 at 04:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Adamah Adamah is offline
New Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 2nd, 2014
RPXP: 363
Adamah Adamah Adamah Adamah
Posts: 514
Tony had normal dreams, which was strange because generally his dreams were colorful and fantastic. Strange dreams in a normal world, and normal dreams in a strange one. Makes more sense than anything else that's happened in two days, he thinks to himself.

He sits up, and is suddenly painfully aware of why he'd prefer to not sleep in the same room as the other two. Allowing himself to relax for a minute or so, he then carefully adjusts and slides to the floor. As he slept in his clothes, he didn't need to change, but he did ask "Uh, do you guys have any shorts for me to run in, it's not too comfortable jogging in jeans..."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Eris Renfield's Avatar
Eris Renfield Eris Renfield is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 28th, 2015
RPXP: 2165
Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield
Posts: 1,846
Anne tries to open her eyes and fails to keep them open a few times. Rolling over, she groans and tosses her pillow at the source of the noise, missing by a mile. After propping herself up on her elbows, she finally is able to open her eyes fully and glances around, slightly disoriented for a few moment. And then she remembers all that happened and sighs.

"Yeah... Clothes would be awesome, so I can get out of this stupid dress." She slept in the dress as well, and now it is bunched up uncomfortably around her ribcage. Under the blankets, she has to pull it down to a more ladylike length before climbing down off the bunk and presenting Eve with the fact that her dress shoes are not even remotely close to running shoes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 05:14 AM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Past the Meadows

StuffEve takes you out to the nearest storage room and gets each of you some rather slick outfits, they look pretty cool, like those outfits you see adventurers wear in Final Fantasy and stuff, they have some pretty vibrant colors, too!

L00t!
Note: These don't count as armor, they count as clothes. You wear them normally like you'd wear any piece of clothing. (Under your armor.) They each weigh 1 lbs.


Alright, now that we're all dressed up, Let's go out there, I'm gonna make some shapely adventurers out of you weedy bunch. Come on! Eve begins to run in place, going Humph! As she starts mobilizing out of the Fort, walking down the path, expecting you to do the same.

You continue jogging down the path next to Eve, as she leads the party, while the three of you stay at an equal level next to one another. Michelle can totally outrun you with her new magical coat, but out of courtesy she just hangs out with the rest of the group. This land is called The Eclipse Forest. It's because when Eclipses happen, the whole forest glows with Blooming flowers, that revel in that kind of darkness. It looks absolutely magical - Or so I've heard.

Moving on, Eve finally stops, abruptly ending the jog. Wait, did you hear that? At this point, you've ventured far enough for the Fort to look like a small rock in the distance, Eve turns to her left shoulder, as she sees Red Eyes creeping in the green before her. Watch out! she shouts, as this huge furry wolf leaps out and attempts to bite at her, luckily she had her dagger with her and she whips it out and slashes at the beast, dropping it instantly. It takes only seconds for the rest of the pack to leap out as well, distracting her with their sheer numbers and her primitive weaponry.

Three Wolves leap out as well, this time looking to attack our poor heroes. "Watch out! They're dire wolves! They're like normal wolves.. Only dire!" A huge wolf leaps out and attacks Anne, however, to her own surprise, she reacts by punching the wolf square in the jaw with excellent accuracy, she can hear the bones shatter with the amazing impact of her fist, as the wolf is sent feet away with a single punch. ~ Oh my god! That was awesome! This world gives me super strength! ~

OOC: Anne now has a justification for using her bad-ass Monk abilities!

 

Last edited by Hanz; Mar 17th, 2014 at 05:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Adamah Adamah is offline
New Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 2nd, 2014
RPXP: 363
Adamah Adamah Adamah Adamah
Posts: 514
"Oh Crap, Sirius!" Tony calls out, "I could really use some butt kicking right now."

I could use some more magic too.. he thinks to himself. Maybe if I try willing something into being like I did with Sirius. Something nasty and painful, that will drive these wolves away...

Cupping his right hand and desperately concentrating, Tony tries to imagine a ball of vile stinging liquid forming in the center of his cupped fingers. He thinks so hard that he actually begins to believe that he feels a shape taking form between his fingers. Purposefully not looking down, he narrows his eyes on the wolf in front of him and throws his right hand forward, as if he were pitching a fastball.

 
 

Last edited by Adamah; Mar 17th, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Stuff
 

A New Challenger Appears!


Suddenly, as you concentrate your power, you see a strange green mist appearing out of nowhere, it begins to twirl and whirl around like some sort of mini-tornado, and eventually it materializes in a tall hulking creature, a Green and Almost transparent ghastly figure, skeletal in nature, with no flesh at all, covered by some sort of cloak, with glowing green eyes to compliment his Intimidating Posture.

"Hnnngh.. I rise... So SPOOKY." He says, almost surprised himself. Sighing slightly at the sneering wolves, He raises his arm, as an orb of smoking liquid materializes, a green acidic blob that he tosses directly at Dire Wolf (C,10) which causes it to growl in pain, and begin to run. Its Companions leap in for an attack.

InitiativeI managed to forget the Initiative. Here you go:
  1. Dire Wolf (C,10)
  2. Dire Wolf (C,11)
  3. Adamah (Tony)
  4. Fragmaster (Michelle)
  5. Dire Wolf (C,12)
  6. Eris (Anne)

So I guess let's just carry on from Adamah's turn. Go Frag!


Tony!You have learned to summon an Acid Ghast! ... You still can't cast spells though. You can summon the Acid Ghast Once per day, unlike Sirius whom you can summon any time you want. You can't have two summons out at once.

Last edited by Hanz; Mar 17th, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
OOCDid we actually stop for decent equipment? Or did we just get pulled out of bed, handed a coat, and told to beat up wolves?

Michelle was having none of this. Now even sleep was denied to her, as she had been abducted once again, by a girl who felt it was right and proper to dive headlong into a pack of hungry wolves. You know, because it was funny. Angrish and spittle fumed forth from her maw, as the monkey vehemently demanded that the wolves go away! Of course, this being crazy magic land, words have power. Whelm, Against C-11Pshewwwwm.
Dice Ranged Touch - Whelm:
1d20+2 (11)+2 Total = 13
Dice Nonlethal Damage:
2d6 2, 1 Total = 3

 
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Mar 17th, 2014 at 03:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Michelle's PSHWWWEEE Manages to actually do something! As she points her finger at one of the Wolves, it begins to falls weak and tired as it moans in pain. However, its buddy next to it takes offense to that and begins to attack Michelle, however, she's too quick for him, and he fails to bite into her hand. Just in time for Anne to make a quick counter-attack on her friend's behalf!

 


OOCAlright, I've given up on giving summons their own Initiative, from now on Tony's summons go right after his turn.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Eris Renfield's Avatar
Eris Renfield Eris Renfield is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 28th, 2015
RPXP: 2165
Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield Eris Renfield
Posts: 1,846
Bolstering by kicking that first wolf's butt, Anne jumps in to help Michelle (again) and hopes this goes better than last time. She smashs her elbow down on the wolf's shoulder.

Dice Shoulder Smash:
1d20-1 (16)-1 Total = 15

Dice Potential Damage:
1d6-1 (1)-1 Total = 0
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 04:55 AM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Anne's elbow drop doesn't seem to do too much damage, but it did land. It was a decent try. [1 Nonlethal Damage]

The Two wolves both team up and attempt to take Michelle down, considering she's the closest victim. One of them manages to claw at the little monkey, but the other misses horribly. [3 Damage]

The Acid Ghast conjures up a Ball of Acid and shoots it towards the nearest Direwolf (D,11) which misses, smashing into the ground and sizzling like bacon.

OOCAdamah's Turn.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 07:53 AM
Adamah Adamah is offline
New Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 2nd, 2014
RPXP: 363
Adamah Adamah Adamah Adamah
Posts: 514
"Eve! The next time we go on a jog, some weapons would be nice!" As he says this, Tony decides to take a step back, and reaches a hand down to try and grab a rock to throw at a wolf.

 


 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Michelle recoils in ouch. "Stop that! I don't taste good. Eat her instead!" Eve may not appreciate being told she's on the menu, but that's her problem. Stupid fantasy people.

In any case, Michelle backs up 5 feet, which is impressive given that she's already at the edge of the map. Reality can warp and bend to make this happen though, so that's nice. She goes for a little more flair this time, and raises her hands like a gun to go Pshewww! this time. She saw it in a show once.
Dice Ranged Touch versus Wolf Directly in Front:
1d20+2 (11)+2 Total = 13

Dice Nonlethal Damage:
2d6 3, 6 Total = 9
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Hanz's Avatar
Hanz Hanz is offline
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2020
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
Posts: 3,250
Michelle's attack seems to be working even better now, a very strong force manages to bring the wolf to its knees and give it a good spanking! After you're done, the Wolf just runs away in terror. Right in time for the other wolves to be driven away by Eve. "HEEYAAH! BACK OFF YOU LOUSY MUTTS!" She shouts, turning back to the group. "Whew! What exercise. Are you all hurt?" "Yeah, are you hurt?" Adds the Acid Ghast, almost sarcastically. "Who said that!?" shouts Eve, with slight paranoia, she clearly cannot see the giant ghast thingy, which all three of you can clearly see.

"O-kaaaay... well, I guess It's too dangerous to continue hiking in these wolf infested woods. Let's go back and hit the gym, I'm ready to lift!" Eve puts away her dagger and walks back towards the fort, as she begins to slowly jog with enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Adamah Adamah is offline
New Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 2nd, 2014
RPXP: 363
Adamah Adamah Adamah Adamah
Posts: 514
Once the group returns to the fort and gets cleaned up, Tony decides to go hunt down Merlin. Time to figure out what I can really do, he says to himself.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB