Game Thread Chapter One: Sandpoint - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 10:27 PM
Ziether's Avatar
Ziether Ziether is offline
Re-Charging for 2022
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2023
RPXP: 16115
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Posts: 8,260
Chapter One: Sandpoint

GM Post

Outside Sandpoint, the South Road..."Hopefully we can make the city before the speeches start, I'd like not to miss anything!" a weathered old merchant interjects. "If only Magnimar were a little closer to Sandpoint, we could have just spent the night in town last night, and not been footsore when we arrived for the festivities."

Yesterday's walk hadn't been grueling, per se, but nobody had horses, and the one wagon was for the supplies. All of the travelers moving between the larger city of Magnimar and the Swallowtail Festival in Sandpoint had needed to get there on foot. And twenty-five miles of walking put the soreness in a man's feet and legs. Even waking up this morning, the limbs in question were still complaining. Thankfully it would only be another five miles to town.

"At the wagon's pace, we have another two hours to get to the city, best make haste, the opening speeches are set to start an hour before high noon." the small caravan's leader said. Putting words to action, he lightly whipped the backs of the two draft horses pulling the wagon. "Come on, ye laggards, let's get a move on!"

The trip was uneventful, and the wagon pulled into the main square of the town mere moments before the opening speeches were set to start.


Sandpoint Main Square, High NoonThe day is bright, the skies are clear, and the crisp sea air drifts through the town, bringing the wonderful aroma of salt seas to the noses of the people. The seabirds perch atop every roof, occasional utterances piercing through the hubbub of conversation among the gathered throng.

A covered wagon, attended by the Cathedral's acolytes, as well as the form of priest of Desna himself wheels slowly into the square, coming to rest in front of the Cathedral. The ostentatiously dressed man slowly ascends the steps of the Cathedral, then speaks in a piercing voice, not too loud, but easily heard by all the assembled, "Let me begin with a story most of you know. I would be remiss in my duties to Desna if I did not, so bear with me. Long ago, in time immemorial, Desna fell to the earth..." the priest rambled on, detailing the story of the blind child, nursing the goddess back to health, and the reward given, that of transformation into an immortal swallowtail butterfly. "And for this reason, each year we release these creatures to commemorate Desna's goodness." With a wave of his hands, Father Zantus gestures to the wagon, and the acolytes swiftly remove the cover, the canvas fluttering loudly in the breeze. Immediately, thousands of iridescent butterflies take to the skies, wings flapping brightly in the sunlight, children running and giggling in the square. It is a time of great joy, and the people disperse to seek out the complimentary food provided by the many taverns of Sandpoint.


Early EveningAs the sun sets, Father Zantus once again ascends the podium.

BOOM! A loud detonation erupts from the vicinity of the podium, slicing through the excited crowd as the sun's setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a n earby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a woman's scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices riseshigh-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human . The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.


 
__________________
GOBLINS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

Last edited by Ziether; Jun 28th, 2014 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Ziether's Avatar
Ziether Ziether is offline
Re-Charging for 2022
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2023
RPXP: 16115
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Posts: 8,260
The little voices seem to be understandable. The song goes as follows...

Goblins chew and Goblins bite
Goblins cut and Goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse
Goblins eat and take by force!

Goblins race and Goblins jump
Goblins slash and Goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head
Goblins here and you be dead!

Chase the baby, catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed
We be Goblins! You be food!
__________________
GOBLINS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Fredrits's Avatar
Fredrits Fredrits is offline
Something Witty
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 18th, 2016
RPXP: 1748
Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits
Posts: 2,172
On the RoadGwenifer barely heard the words of the old merchant on the way to Sandpoint, as she made it a point to walk behind everyone else, away from their questioning eyes and inquires about her mask. Which she self-consciously adjusted from time to time to ensure it was in proper place, she also pulled the hood of her cloak down over her face slightly to avoid her face being seen.

As they walked the last five miles, her mind wandered. She wished her parents could have made it this year, but they couldn't. The barn needed repairs that could not be put off any longer, and normally she would have stayed to assist but her parents knew how much she liked to watch the butterflies as they were released. Many years she had wished she was one of them, something beautiful to look at, and free to flutter about with no worries about being singled out and mocked or bullied.

As they continued her leg began to cramp but it was not the distance that had her muscles sore and screaming at her, it was the pace. She was not used to moving so slowly unless she absolutely had too. Since she was behind everyone else at times she would pause and look around allowing the caravan to get ahead of her so she could run to catch up.


High NoonWhile on the road, the girl carried her bow with her but when they arrived at Sandpoint she placed the weapon inside one of the wagons of the merchant. No point carrying around a weapon during a peaceful gathering and sometimes it got in the way, particularly when she wanted to make herself small and unseen by others. Before the Priest began telling the story of Desna, Gwenifer found herself a perch from which to watch atop a fence at the edge of the town's square. When the priest had finished and the butterflies were release she watched them intently, shading her eyes against the brightness of the sun, and as other began to leave the square looking for food she remained. Anyone that might have looked at her would have seen a small black haired girl caught in a daydream watching the butterflies, because that is exactly what she was. She wondered what the world looked like to them, floating on the breeze high above the world of man...

Finally she hopped down from the fence, the last butterfly having fluttered off, to find herself some food.


EveningThat evening she joined the people again, but this portion of the ceremony was interrupted by the loud boom. She looked around trying to figure out what was happening and saw that a dog had been killed and something ran by her. She knew this was not right and tried to make her way towards the Merchants wagons to get her bow and arrows. As she reached the Wagons and retrieved her weapon she climbed up into one trying to get a better look at what was going on around her...
__________________
Posting Status: Preparing to move August 22nd. YAY for packing and stress.
DMing: The Island Kingdom of Asaria | Department X
Playing In: All for One: a Swashbuckling Story | Outlander: The Pathfinder's Saga

Last edited by Fredrits; Jun 28th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 03:17 PM
JasonWFD's Avatar
JasonWFD JasonWFD is offline
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 9th, 2020
RPXP: 1004
JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD
Posts: 1,088
Calystra - Outside Sandpoint, the South RoadCalystra had encountered the caravan the day before and asked to tag along. She made small talk with the merchants and travelers as they continued the trek to Sandpoint. Her eagerness to witness this Swallowtail Festival shines through to anyone who speaks to her on the road.


Calystra - Sandpoint Main Square, High NoonThe air in a town near the ocean has a very different feel to other ones. The smell and the very feel of it sort of altered your perceptions in slight, subtle ways. Calystra took it all in, at first with a few deep breaths as the waft of the waves entered her nostrils. The beautiful sky seemed even more open and wide, and the buildings and streets seemed more active, more alive, from the way the air changed by the sea. This experience was one of the reasons she decided to travel. A large smile spread across her face. She looked at the raven on her arm, which looked back at her, and the two of them exchanged a quick nod.

During the opening speech, Calystra stood and listened intently to the priest's story. She was quite familiar with it, as her Aunt told it to her a few times when she was a child. As Father Zantus utters each word of the tale, Calystra hears the voice of her Aunt in the back of her head, both voices filling her senses in unison. Memories of her childhood overlap with the vision of the story playing out in her mind's eye. A simple legend for others turned into a nearly overwhelming personal experience for the Elf. As the butterflies blanketed the sky overhead, Calystra looked up to them as a tear from each eye slid down her cheeks.


Calystra - Sandpoint Main Square, Early EveningThe noise and chaos gives Calystra a slight chill down her spine. Something isn't right, and she
Dice Perception:
1d20+6 (3)+6 Total = 9
looks around to try to determine what exactly is going on. On a hunch, she slowly begins making her way closer to Father Zantus's position. "Aurora, take flight. Look around the square and tell me what trouble you see." She thrusts her arm upwards, and her companion raven ascends, soaring around the area in a wide arc.


 
__________________
JasonWFD - Play games, give hugs, and stand in solidarity - @JasonWFD on Twitter
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Ubernostrum Ubernostrum is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 12th, 2022
RPXP: 158
Ubernostrum Ubernostrum
Posts: 324
Prior to the festivalScourge of Darkness arrived in Sandpoint a week before the swallowtail festival. Not knowing what else to do with his "Free" time, he shed his armor to help Father Zantus prepare for the various rituals and assisted the laborers in setting up the various stalls and tents. He was glad that none of the locals gave him much trouble, it seemed everyone expected a half-orc to do grunt work.


High noonNow that the festivities had started, Scourge put a little extra shine on his armour, and even waxed his head. This was his first public ceremony, and as self-appointed bodyguard to Father Zantus, he wanted to make a good impression on those who saw him standing next to the stage.

As the priest began the tale, Scourge scanned the crowd, searching for trouble and scowling at those who seemed to be drifting off into daydreams instead of paying attention. Even if they, like he, followed a goddess other than Desna, they at least ought to respect her as an ally in the struggle against Rovagug.

Like most of the spectators, he too was entranced by the flight of the butterflies and for a moment lost himself in the beauty of the flight. He quickly regretted it though, as their path crossed the sun, it's bright rays sending shots of pain through his eyes. He quickly dropped his head, and with his hand tried to scrub away the pain. Blinking away the last of the last of the after-images, he scanned the crowd a final time and, seeing nothing amiss, made his way towards the smoke of a cooking fire and the promise of freshly roasted meat.


EveningScourge of darkness was right behind Father Zantus as he climbed to the podium, and when the explosion hit, spun around quickly to search for the source. He could remember no mention of such an event during the planning stages of the festival, but the sight of the priest smiling assured him that it must have been part of the show.

The woman screaming however, clearly was not. Before its reverberations had died, Scourge of Darkness leapt onto the stage and, drawing his falchion,
Dice perception:
d20+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
searched the crowd for its source.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Wasted's Avatar
Wasted Wasted is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 27th, 2020
RPXP: 108
Wasted Wasted
Posts: 279
On the road, outside of SandpointSandpoint. A place of memories impossible to repress - a place Zachory most seriously did not want to be anywhere within even a hillside view of. At least, not for a few more years. Not until he felt ready to exact equilibrium on the goblins that stole his life.

Alas, Zachory was running incredibly low on rations and required repairs on his armor. Sucking up his pride, Zachory steels his resolve and heads off his path towards the town, see Dance of Blades Revelation; +10ft base speedchanneling his power and briskly running the five miles to the town, overtaking the caravan in front. If he had to make a visit, it wouldn't be for long.


High noonZachory keeps a very low profile whilst navigating the town throughout the day. Five years had passed since he last resided here, and even then, he never was a rather long-term resident. He was just the man who See Character Historyrose from the dead.

Lucky enough to avoid being identified, Zachory restores his armor to working order at the local smith - sweet talking the owner with a few more gold into borrowing his forge for a couple of hours so he could make the repairs personally. Finding shade at the back of the crowd during the priest's tale, Zachory catches another glimpse of his wife's apparition during the release of the butterflies. His wife stands in the crowd ahead of him; son on her shoulders, daughter holding her hand and begging for her turn on the high watch. The children are open-eyed at the sight.

Looking back down to the crowd, the visions disappear almost as fast as they show themselves.


EveningZachory prepares to leave Sandpoint through the front gate. Leaving the local temple, the ground is soon shaken by the explosion from the podium.

Then comes the screaming. Zachory's first instinct is to leave. He'd been here too long as it is. He was damn well going to as well - before the chanting began. The goblins and their songs. Goblins.

No more. No more running. Drawing a javelin from the quiver on his back, Zachory turns with a steeled resolve and calmly makes his way towards the crowd in the middle of the town.
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Wasted; Jun 30th, 2014 at 04:44 AM. Reason: formatting
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Ziether's Avatar
Ziether Ziether is offline
Re-Charging for 2022
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2023
RPXP: 16115
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Posts: 8,260
GM Post

Sandpoint Town SquareA goblin crouches next to the wagon's protective bulk, licking the dog's blood from its bladed weapon. It looks up from its treat, and scans the crowd, looking for another opportunity. Chaos reigns, with townsfolk running this way and that. Several other goblin forms appear in the crowd, menacing the townsfolk, swinging their dogslicers into the bodies of the throng.

A woman cries out, her chest opened from shoulder to opposite breast, as she struggles to breathe. She collapses to the ground, blood flowing from the large rent in her body, and her assailant latches his mouth onto the open wound for a moment, relishing the taste of blood.

"Kill dog! Kill horse! Steal food! Have fun!" the diminutive horrors chant.


OoGMOnly Gwenifer made their Perception check. As I'm giving everyone the same initiative, I'll give her a +1 insight bonus on attack and damage rolls this round.

There are five goblins, and they are all fairly close to the party members. If you want to get to one, you can. They are all armed with Dogslicers and Light Wooden Shields.
__________________
GOBLINS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Fredrits's Avatar
Fredrits Fredrits is offline
Something Witty
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 18th, 2016
RPXP: 1748
Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits
Posts: 2,172
Gwenifer LlewellynGwenifer spots the goblins right away from her vantage point atop the wagon's bed. She then spots the woman being cut open and collapsing to the ground, only to have a goblin atop her lapping at her blood as if it was a dog at its water bowl.

She takes a calming breath and draws an arrow from her quiver. The sight of the blood does not alarm her as she continues to think to herself, It's just like seeing an animal die. There is no difference even though this animal was a person and not a stag or other animal she and her family would eat.

She watched the goblin for just a moment, trying to anticipate any movements it may take that would throw off her shot before drawing her bow and releasing her arrow in one fast movement. She knew holding her shot would only weaken her muscles and the best way to take a good shot was to find a target, draw, aim and fire in one fluid and fast motion.




 

 
__________________
Posting Status: Preparing to move August 22nd. YAY for packing and stress.
DMing: The Island Kingdom of Asaria | Department X
Playing In: All for One: a Swashbuckling Story | Outlander: The Pathfinder's Saga
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Wasted's Avatar
Wasted Wasted is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 27th, 2020
RPXP: 108
Wasted Wasted
Posts: 279
Zachory, approaching the slaughterthe woman's chest opened faster than the tavern doors at opening time. Zachory looks around the area, searching for the nearest prey. He motions towards the goblin feasting on the woman's corpse, but soon hears the crack off a nearby bowstring and the whizzing of an arrow shoot past him. This was not his target.

Zachory picks up sight of another citizen slain, the goblin preparing to partake in a fresh meal. As the creature bends down to open the corpse, Zachory lets loose his javelin, then advances into the fray.


 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Wasted; Jun 30th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:55 PM
JasonWFD's Avatar
JasonWFD JasonWFD is offline
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 9th, 2020
RPXP: 1004
JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD
Posts: 1,088
Calystra, amidst the chaos in the squareCalystra remains calm, at least externally, as the situation around her quickly degenerates. She witnesses a human woman, but a few paces to her right, get cut down by a vicious Goblin. Equal parts sadness, fury, and fear swelled inside Calystra's heart, and she turned to release those emotions into a hex of slumber onto the murderous raider. The Goblin looked directly at the witch for a long heartbeat, blood smearing its hideous smile . . .

. . . and then it was blown off its feet by a powerful and accurate arrow from nowhere.

The Goblin's body hit the ground with a sickening splat. Following the direction from which the arrow flew, Calystra looks up to see a hooded (and masked?) humanoid figure on top of a wagon, bow in hand. She ever so briefly makes eye contact with the cloaked defender, mouthing the words "Thank you."

No time to waste, Calystra rushes over to the poor woman and Sacred Touch trait: standard action to stabilize a dying targetuses her mystical healing power to cease the loss of blood and life. She hopes it's not too late to save her.
__________________
JasonWFD - Play games, give hugs, and stand in solidarity - @JasonWFD on Twitter
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Ubernostrum Ubernostrum is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 12th, 2022
RPXP: 158
Ubernostrum Ubernostrum
Posts: 324
Scourge couldn't see much of anything among all of the commotion, but as the crowd cleared, he spotted a goblin chasing a group of fleeing children. He leapt off the podium, cleared the space between himself and his target in only a couple gigantic steps, then swung his falchion in a great upward
Dice * falchion against the goblin:
d20+4 (17)+4 Total = 21
2d4+4 (2, 2)+4 Total = 8
sweep, catching it squarely across its rump and lifting it, or at least what was left of it, nearly a foot off the ground.
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by Ubernostrum; Jun 30th, 2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: don't know why it thought a roll was deleted. All I did was add something after the "=" and the results didn't change
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:34 AM
Ziether's Avatar
Ziether Ziether is offline
Re-Charging for 2022
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2023
RPXP: 16115
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Posts: 8,260
GM Post



Cathedral Square, SandpointPanic reigned, but in the midst of it, there were a few calm, collected souls who took action.

Gwenifer's arrow flies straight and true with the release of her withheld breath. The head burrowing deep into the chest of the target, caught unawares by the perfectly aimed projectile. The goblin gurgles deep in its throat as it collapses on top of the woman's body, blood pouring from the wound opened up by the arrow.

The man draped in metal plates hefted his javelin and let fly, catching another goblin in the gut. The force of the blow bore the little imp to the ground, eyes lolling back as he lost consciousness from the pain of the blow.

The big half-orc's blow lifted the third goblin off the ground for a moment before it fell back to the earth, a deep gash opening the creature from rump to shoulderblade. Blood flowed freely from the gaping wound, and the children ran on, screaming all the more at the brutal carnage.

The elf-woman's touch halted the flow of blood from the dying woman, but the body of the goblin still lay atop hers, pouring putrid fluids onto her clothing, and fouling her hair.

The remaining two goblins turned to face the more serious threat and Charge actioncharged at Scourge of Darkness,
Dice Dogslicer 1:
1d20+5 (20)+5 Total = 25


Dice Dogslicer 1 Confirmation:
1d20+5 (15)+5 Total = 20


Dice Dogslicer 2:
1d20+5 (2)+5 Total = 7


Dice Dogslicer 1 Damage:
1d4+1 (1)+1 Total = 2


Dice Dogslicer 2 Damage:
1d4+1 (2)+1 Total = 3
Dogslicers a pair of blurs in the twilight.

Panic still reigns, and townsfolk run this way and that. In the distance, the goblin singers can still be heard, chanting their song of destruction and glee.


OOGMScourge of Darkness takes 4 damage from the Critical Hit dealt by the first Goblin. The second Goblin misses.
__________________
GOBLINS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

Last edited by Ziether; Jul 1st, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 07:08 AM
Wasted's Avatar
Wasted Wasted is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 27th, 2020
RPXP: 108
Wasted Wasted
Posts: 279
Zachory, in Cathedral SquareThat was an easier skirmish than expected. Searching for more targets, Zachory turns to the direction of the nearby half-orc. Such intensity there was in the warrior's posture, Zachory wonders if he even noticed the wound he'd just received. The swordplay was unmistakably that of Sarenrae's students - a Paladin, no doubt.

Zachory focuses his divine power and move 30ft - Dance of Bladesmoves to aid the noble soul. The fight seemed impossibly stacked against the goblinoids, but pragmatism was a virtue of itself. Zachory concentrates his gaze at the goblin who managed to strike the half-orc, his eyes flashing white with divine energy. Zachory's voice Cast Cause Fear - DC12thunders into the mind of the goblin - unheard by the surrounding combatants.

"Lamashtu scorns you, filth. Make it easier for us - give yourself a running start."
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:20 AM
Ubernostrum Ubernostrum is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 12th, 2022
RPXP: 158
Ubernostrum Ubernostrum
Posts: 324
Scourge of darkness roared as the dogslicer cut into him,not so much at the pain, but at himself for being caught off guard in his pursuit of the first goblin. Sword outstretched, he spun around, his blade
Dice attack against a random one of the two goblins:
d20+4 (5)+4 Total = 9
2d4+4 (3, 3)+4 Total = 10
seeking the blood of his attacker, but failed to connect. Seeing the armoured man rushing to his aid, he took a quick step to one side, hoping that by 5-foot step to try to get flanking for Zacharytrapping the creatures between them, they could more quickly send the to their maker.

Last edited by Ubernostrum; Jul 1st, 2014 at 09:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 04:24 PM
Fredrits's Avatar
Fredrits Fredrits is offline
Something Witty
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 18th, 2016
RPXP: 1748
Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits Fredrits
Posts: 2,172
Gwenifer LlewellynGwenifer watched as her first arrow found its mark without issue. She then noticed that the two remaining goblins have focused their attention on one individual. As that person distracts them she moves along the bed of the wagon to get a clearer shot from her elevated perch.

Once she finds the most ideal spot for the clearest shot, she notches another arrow and lets it fly, hoping she does not strike the defender as she has never shot at anything that was engaged with something or someone else before.


 


 
__________________
Posting Status: Preparing to move August 22nd. YAY for packing and stress.
DMing: The Island Kingdom of Asaria | Department X
Playing In: All for One: a Swashbuckling Story | Outlander: The Pathfinder's Saga
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB