Game Thread I Will Turn This Car Around - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Apocalyptic Doggie Treats
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 08:10 AM
FoggyKnight's Avatar
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight is offline
Stolen drinks taste best
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 27th, 2023
RPXP: 39959
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Posts: 24,898
Tango hesitated a moment as she saw the drop. Getting as close to the edge as she could without falling off, she gamely dropped the distance down to the loading dock that was nearly as tall as she was, landing with a muffled thump into the alley.

Tango whuffed softly in response to Liz as she went towards the guitar store. "Maybe you should scout the other way, Cleo?" She suggested to those that were left, particularly Cleo, given that she was the other volunteer scout. "Spizzle Spazzle's route looks like it leads to the cars." She whined, looking around. Her tail was down and not particularly cheerful at all.
__________________
3/26: Working M-F this week. Away April 1st/2nd.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
Ipkis jumped down more gracefully from the handicap drop, pausing to watch as the scouting commenced. Given the 'Police' were looking for humans...would it really cause trouble if something as simple as a cat or dog stepped out to have a look around, openlyish?

Ipkis awaited the divine logic of Personal Experience (GM check) on that ponderance while letting the others peep.
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Cleo saw no reason not to give the area to the east a quick once over. True, west was eventually the direction they needed to go, but as it was, they didn't necessarily have the equipment necessary to make the trip towards the Kumbaya safehaven. The knives were good. But a few cans of sardines would be better. Or maybe cicadas were in cycle?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 01:05 AM
Ziether's Avatar
Ziether Ziether is offline
Re-Charging for 2022
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2023
RPXP: 16115
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Posts: 8,260
Tasha DundersonWell, here we go. You only live once. Nothing risked, nothing gained. Shut up, Tasha, get on with this. You've done this so many times before...nothing different. Well, maybe the roaming patrols of animals seeking to cage every last human being left on Earth. Gotta survive. Gotta get out. LET'S DO THIS! Tasha silently stalked down the alleyway to the east, sliding her back up against the dumpster
Dice Perception:
1d20+6 (16)+6 Total = 22
peering around to get a better view without exposing too much of herself.

Thank goodness Mama was the horrible person she was. I don't need nobody else to help me. Just a sharp knife, a keen eye, and a well-honed mind. Nothin' else. Tasha palmed the handle of the knife, ready to use it if anything moved too close, muscles steel-hard with the Readied Action to stab anything other than party members that come too closeanticipated bursts of movement coming in her near future.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Liz: You peer out around the West end. You spy a convoy of vehicles, emblazoned with the FistPaw symbol of the Enclave, driving down the road to the SouthWest. They're looking for people. Still, they should be past the store in a few minutes.

Tasha: The east side looks reasonably clear, though the road Liz is looking at has cars on this end too. You'll have to wait to go out this way, unless you pick one of the North door locks. Across the street is a little bakery(broken glass and nothing in it), and next to it a dentist's office.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 08:49 PM
Pumpkinhead11's Avatar
Pumpkinhead11 Pumpkinhead11 is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 22nd, 2019
RPXP: 56
Pumpkinhead11
Posts: 85
She watched the vehicles following their route unhindered. Liz looked back to see if she could see who was scouting the other end. It looked like Tasha beat Cleo to the point. She waited a moment to see if they looked back.

 


 
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 09:23 PM
FoggyKnight's Avatar
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight is offline
Stolen drinks taste best
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 27th, 2023
RPXP: 39959
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Posts: 24,898
Turning to look in both directions, Tango gave a soft yip in question. Spizzle Spazzle was doing something strange with her paws. What was she saying? Why was she pointing upwards?

"Is it safe?" Tango called, wagging her tail. Silly squirrel person. Just say something. "Why are you pointing up?" She asked, dropping to her elbows and trying to
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (8)+1 Total = 9
sneakily move over to her pack person.
__________________
3/26: Working M-F this week. Away April 1st/2nd.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 10:10 PM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
Ipkis did tilt his head at the gestures...even a cat can be mystified, witchy cat or otherwise. So...he proceeded over to get in closer and go "I'm with the dog on this one. Why are you pointing up?" He sounded...amused? Curious too, of course.
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Ziether's Avatar
Ziether Ziether is offline
Re-Charging for 2022
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2023
RPXP: 16115
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Posts: 8,260
Tasha DundersonTasha glanced back down the alley toward the rest of the ragtag group, hoping that they might provide some sort of direction. This end of the alley seemed less than hospitable. Hopefully the others would have better luck.

Tasha glanced around once more before retreated toward the others, trusting in the safety of numbers,
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 10:14 PM
FoggyKnight's Avatar
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight is offline
Stolen drinks taste best
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 27th, 2023
RPXP: 39959
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Posts: 24,898
"Tasha! You're back!" The dog yipped a little excitedly. "Spizzle was going to tell us why she's pointing up. Was it safe on your end? Can we get moving at all?" She asked anxiously.
__________________
3/26: Working M-F this week. Away April 1st/2nd.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
As Tasha beat her to the punch, Cleo waited back, perking her
Dice Perception:
1d20+7 (14)+7 Total = 21
prodigious ears for the sound of...well, anything really.

Cleo tilted her head back to look at wherever Spizzle was pointing, not sure what she was looking for.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 12:45 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Tasha: You hear the sound of... a young child crying. Oh dear. The feels are attacking you already! Regardless, the alleyway seems clear of convoys, at the very least. Small miracles.

Spazzle does not appear to be pointing at anything in particular.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Sep 11th, 2014 at 01:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
Seeing that as a sign of 'it's safe enough'....Ipkis headed on out! "We'll go this way. Just wait for me to let you know it's clear. I can get a better view."

Of course, apart from the bucket, the odd collar, and the hat - what alarm would a black cat really give to anyone? He doesn't even make a token effort at silence - his small size more or less covered that for him. He took a seat out where he could openly watch for the traffic flow - so as to know when it was safe for the others to show themselves.

Just a cat and his bucket, in a hat.

OOCIF the Fistpaw folk do happen to stop to ask me ponderous questions (if they're actualy coming this way, which i think was the implication for West)...I shall make a fresh post in response. If they pass by and leave me alone (and nothing else happens I should be concerned about)...
 
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!

Last edited by Andramal; Sep 11th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 08:32 PM
FoggyKnight's Avatar
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight is offline
Stolen drinks taste best
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 27th, 2023
RPXP: 39959
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Posts: 24,898
As soon as the cat reports that the coast is clear, the black lab immediately takes charge of her little "pack" and "followers of pack" through nudges and wagging tails and puppy dog eyes. Follow me! They say. She trots westward to the little road that isn't highway and thus doesn't immediately threaten Animal Paw Doomcars. She does not hear anything like a crying baby and thus her "protect the puppies" instincts don't kick in. Besides, she was spayed anyways, those instincts are muted.

"This way!" She barked softly, charging for the protection of small-roads-no-one-cares-about. If it turned off from the highway, chances were it led to rural areas. That meant houses. Which meant food left behind in refrigerators or safe places to sleep overnight until more coasts were clear. Clearer.
__________________
3/26: Working M-F this week. Away April 1st/2nd.

Last edited by FoggyKnight; Sep 15th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
You dash. Dash! There is no time to waste. All will be lost if the Mean People pick you up and Put You In the Kennel. You've heard it's a bad place. Very rough and tumble, no niceties at all.
Dice Doho!:
1d20 4

This does not occur. Your dash to freedom comes across a very well dressed grey fox, far from his tree. He's got the whole 'Brooding Longcoat' thing going on, though he hasn't found a hat that suits his ears yet. One day, little hat. One day. Regardless, he does have a handgun on him, and he seems to be prowling about in particular, despite his refined air. "And what might you be doing?" He is blocking the intersection of alleyways ahead of you. You would need to go past him to continue on your chosen route. You think?
Dice Perhaps?:
1d20 5

You do think so. Either that, or you're so flabbergasted at being accosted by a furry in broad daylight that you forget to look for other escape routes.
 
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Sep 16th, 2014 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB