RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-17-2020, 11:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1103
Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum Ursinorum
Finally managed to finish!
Old 09-23-2020, 07:49 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15807
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
The Fianna
right-aligned image

Name: Riona Duncan
Tribe: Fianna
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Char would work as Galliard as well, though I would prefer AhrounAhroun

Description: Riona is an athletic and energetic young woman in her late-twenties. Her nearly six feet of sinew and muscle are usually clad in biker gear and when she shows naked skin, various tattoos and scars tell tales of her passions. While she is most certainly not ashamed of any of the latter, she is still aware of the questions that claw and bite marks can draw from the average human and as a result takes care to cover the obvious scars of that kind when heading out amongst normal people. Amongst her own kind she has no such inhibitions. Each one is a mark of her skills and she knows (and likes) to tell a tale for most of them.

Where the scars tell a clear story about her prowess in combat, her tattoos invoke her pride in her Celtic ancestry and the custom artwork on her motorbike, helmet and leather jacket show off her skill at creating art.

She can usually be seen in a casual outfit that tends to incorporate a leather jacket and jeans. The mainly white Celtic artwork on the jackets back includes some red highlights that match her shoulder-length, flaming hair

Background: The passionate young woman with the Irish roots that is Riona Duncan grew up on the US east coast as part of a family of four. Her mother and brother were as mundane as it got, but her father was kinfolk. She inherited both the werewolf blood as well as a strong, creative and adventurous streak from him. When she changed for the first time it was Ciaran who, recognizing the signs for what they were, introduced her to others of her kind, so she might learn to embrace her abilities and become stronger.

And learn she most certainly did. After having overcome the nasty shock of the first change she fully embraced her new life. She loved the physical challenges that her duties as one of the children of Gaia brought with them just as much as she enjoyed an evening spent telling stories of old - with a lot of Guinness involved, of course! Unusual maybe for one bound to the full moon, itís less of a surprise for one with strong Fianna blood to also take pride and engage in the creation of art. Namely the customization of motorbike chassis and the creation of tattoos, even to the point where some of them are fetishes.

A few years back she undertook a journey to Ireland, where she met other members of her family and faced a series of trials to prove herself worthy of the familyís old klaive. While she enjoyed her time in Ireland, it still drew her back to the States and not too long after her return she was tasked with making her way to Jennings.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:09 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 143
Kepheren Kepheren
A couple of questions if I may. I'm very new and am just beginning my first solo training game but I do have some experience with White Wolf games over years of table top gaming. Would you object if I were to try auditioning for your game? And if that would be alright can you guide me to the pdf of the rules your using? Whatever the case good luck with the game. It looks like a blast.
Old 09-25-2020, 03:15 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre Blackfyre
I can't answer the other questions, Kepheren, but this is the core rulebook for W20.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:30 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 143
Kepheren Kepheren
Thank you.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:51 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Is this still a thing, Stormhammer?
Old 10-04-2020, 09:33 PM
Half-Orc Ranger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5639
Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
Is this still a thing, Stormhammer?
Yes. Iím going to announce the winners tomorrow.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Sapphire Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 539
Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas Nikolas
How's this game going?
Old 10-17-2020, 05:54 AM
Half-Orc Ranger

Tools
User Statistics
Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
How's this game going?
We just started. I would like to think that it is going well.
Old 10-18-2020, 03:17 PM
Sapphire Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Lol good. I came back to the site just in time to miss a WoD game.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:10 PM
Half-Orc Ranger

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
Lol good. I came back to the site just in time to miss a WoD game.
We havenít gotten too far into things. I could work you in if you want to come up with something.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:47 AM
Sapphire Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I might, thanks
Old 10-20-2020, 04:01 PM
Sapphire Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Name: Nathan Walker Hagen
Tribe: Forest Walker
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Kojubat

Description: The best physical descriptor of Nathan is slow. He is a large man in height and weight, and his eyes sit still in their sockets. Sometimes a slow blink keys in those speaking to him that he is a flesh and blood human. His hair is black with white temples, the scruff he unhappily shaves away monthly is entirely white. His hands are callused to the point it may be reasonable to assume he has scales, and his thick fingers are scarred from his labors. As a bear, he is a fearsome beast who towers over his already intimidating man shape. Though his fur retains a color and luster that his human hair has lost.

Picture till I can work it out better.

Background: The public story of Nathan Hagen is as follows:

Nathan was raised by a single father who insisted that his son at least be familiar with any given subject, not excelling at any individual one. Nathan attended formal school through the 9th grade, but his father withdrew him fearing his training was becoming too specialized. The county tried to keep the boy enrolled, but Bruno Hagen's boy was done with that, threats of violence kept that a reality.

Despite his father's wishes Nathan partially opened their home to neighbors when he opened Hagen Repair Shoppe(the "e" made him feel established). The townsfolk would ask him what he repaired, and the through dull eyes and a flat mouth he reply, "What's broke?" The Repair Shoppe has grown into a necessary part of the town and, people compete to find things Nathan can't fix. Once in the mid 90's Nathan went away, and the town talked about it, they still talk about it, what else is there to talk about? He returned a month later, and never answered a single question about it. Old Hagen, as he is now called is thought to be a good man, but the townsfolk are wary of socializing with him, he's not a church going man after all.

Nathan became Old Hagen the year his father died. He just seemed older after that. After Bruno died, the color drained from his hair and the rare smiles went extinct. No doubt, he loved his eccentric old man. Old Hagen just turned 60, and he still would never claim a single person in the town is a friend.

Something the county never knew, that nobody in the town knew is that Nathan had begun changing, not only as a teen boy normally would, but ya know, into a bear, and stages in between. Nathan found a connection to a spiritual world he had previously been blind to. All these new things began to be added to his studies. His father, just a kinfolk, struggled to understand the things his son was going through but brought books home concerning the ways of the indigenous folks.

In the mid 90's he was contacted by a small pack of garou who needed the aid of a great bear in their war against the Wyrm. He had learned a great deal of their ways incidentally, but he received a lot of direct training during this time. He's come to call the garou little brothers and sisters, for their size to him. When the battles they needed him for were fought the pack tossed him aside, and moved on as though they had never met him. He returned home, slightly bitter, and scarred for the war. His father died shortly after, and all this broke the big man, causing him to recede from all the worlds he is connected to. Garou sporadically come to the shoppe, but he almost always turns them away. He figures they see him as a temporary alliance anyhow, why risk his life if they wouldn't return the favor? A local threat might pull him into their conflicts again though. His winter is on the horizon, he knows his time is waning, maybe a valiant death is worth not lingering.

Old Hagen never shared his secrets with anyone but his father

Last edited by Nikolas; 10-20-2020 at 04:13 PM.