Shadowrun ShadowRun 5th Ed. Motor City Madness - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-17-2020, 06:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2320
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
If you want, I would be willing to create a character to fill in if someone drops out...
Name: Breeza
Race: Human
Architype/Class: Aspect Apprentice.
Role/Profession: Detective/Investigator (will gain magical divinations powers over time)
Appearance: Tall and thin, and somewhat plain in appearance. Light skin, blue eyes, reddish-brown hair.
Background: Her whole life, she has had continual problems with technology. There is nothing magical about it (at least as far as anyone can tell,) nor does it seem to have anything to do with resonance-she is just fated to always have the circuit board with the lose wire. She was never able to finish her magical studies due to the system being constantly down for her. She traveled the world looking for SOMEONE who could help, and wound up in New Zealand, where the ghost of a giant eagle (or at least, that's the form it appeared to take...) told her that she could never be free of the curse, but that it could give her magical powers and it's eyes....in return for her lungs. She doesn't remember agreeing to this, but ever since then, the city air makes her sick and she needs to use a respirator filter mask. In return, she discovered that she is now tied to the element of air, allowing her to summon air spirits and cast air (detection) spells. Her sight also improved significantly. With all her travel funds exhausted, she returns home and takes up a life in the shadows, as she discovers that her SIN records have somehow been lost.
Personality: Seems frazzled and overworked at times. Constantly distracted by trying to juggle all the cases in her head, as she dares not store them on her com-link.
Team Role: In combat, would provide support via a light ranged weapon, a light or heavy melee weapon (Depending on the circumstances,) and sometimes an air spirit. Can not do much with technology, but makes up for it by being able to understand magical situations. Not particularly good at stealth or deception, but excellent at background information-gathering.

Last edited by Ericg1s; 10-18-2020 at 08:30 AM.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:02 PM
---ALL HEART---

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2364
Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer
right-aligned image
Name: Trip
Race: Elf
Profession: Mage, Face
Appearance: Pointy ears. Long black hair. Storm grey eyes. A business suit worn in a casual style.
Background: Trip’s parents wanted him to be involved in the corporate side of things, but that is a worse jungle than the dark and dangerous streets. Trip tried, but the deadies had a way of putting the squeeze on in a permanent way. So Trip learned what he could about the corporate world and now uses what he knows as one of the finest Faces to ever hit the streets.
Personality: Charismatic. Calm. Cool. Collected. Deadly.

Last edited by Classic Gamer; 10-20-2020 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-18-2020, 02:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 755
orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum
My concept is 'complete' enough to submit, but I will probably continue to expand on it over the next couple of days. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:12 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3994
RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja
left-aligned image

Name: Blackstaff
Race: Dwarf
Profession: Melee/Summoning/Alchemy Mystic Adept
Appearance: Blackstaff is a robust dwarf with a scruffy beard and unkempt hair. He carries a dark wooden quarterstaff engraved with magical runes. His belt and tactical armor practically drip with twigs, nuts, and other natural detritus that hums with magical auras.
Background: Blackstaff cut his teeth hunting paracritters in the wilderness of Salish-Shidhe territory. As he grew more accomplished, he started getting offers to hunt the most dangerous game, especially in the Seattle Metroplex. He held out for a while, but the money was eventually too good to turn down, and he got his feet wet in shadowrunning.
Personality: Blackstaff is used to being a one-metahuman operation, so he lives by a principle of preparedness. An alchemist by trade, he doesn't take a job without time to prepare for a number of contingencies. He makes sure he's prepared for his own task first, then works to prepare his teammates to the best of his ability. Now that he works with teams of shadowrunners, he makes sure everyone covers everyone else's backs. A man of few words, he prefers to speak with his actions, so that when he does speak, it's all the more impactful.

Last edited by RainyDayNinja; 10-20-2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1729
Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67
OK chummers, we've hit the big time...no more stumblin in the burbs. Grab that rusty bucket of bugs and head on over to GOOBERS FIXIN PLACE and get yourself set up.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:45 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1392
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
I am almost done with my ork rigger. A few tweaks with equipment. And I need to read over the rules for matrix and rigger again to get as ready as I can be having never played before.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:13 PM
---ALL HEART---

Tools
User Statistics
Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer Classic Gamer
Riggers can be really fun to play.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:30 PM
---ALL HEART---

Tools
User Statistics
@Draidden, @RainyDayNinja, @Ericg1s there is still plenty of time to get in on the initial run and your characters can easily fit in. Just get your character sheets posted at Goobers and jump into the Burbs thread.

@Sarge67, good to see you again my friend, and thanks for running SR. I know it is gonna be a wild ride.

Last edited by Classic Gamer; 10-21-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:38 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 755
orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum
so far we have a talky type, a shooty type, and a sneaky type.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:43 PM
---ALL HEART---

Tools
User Statistics
Probably 3 sneaky types, lol.
Old Yesterday, 07:40 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2320
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Give me a moment and I'll see what I can do.
How do I use Goobers?
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericg1s View Post
Give me a moment and I'll see what I can do.
How do I use Goobers?
You go to Goobers and create your character. But you need to be swift or you might miss out on the first run. Still plenty of runs to go though.
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 433
Thofed Thofed Thofed Thofed Thofed
Seems a bit light for an application but let me know if you have any questions.
ApplicationName; Nazani

Race; Human

Gender; Female

Profession; Decker/legwork

Appearance; Tanned skin and brown eyes geek out from under dark brown hair. Gangly tall, she hunches her shoulders to seem a more normal height. She always has an earbud in listening to... something.

Background; Born in the lap of luxury, Nazani never wanted for anything. The daughter of a high level Evo employee she retains her Corporate SIN while at school. She lives a double life one at home, pristine/proper, and another in the shadows where she navigates the matrix.

Personality; Being indoctrinated in the corporation, she naturally looks down on the SINless. Though she hides her Corporate ties, she comes across condescending and sarcastic. Though when the team goes into action, she focuses on the goal, much like during sports games in her youth (just as she considers shadowrunning as a sport)

Last edited by Thofed; Yesterday at 01:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sounds good, move her to the game link.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDayNinja View Post
left-aligned image

Name: Blackstaff
Race: Dwarf
Profession: Melee/Summoning/Alchemy Mystic Adept
Appearance: Blackstaff is a robust dwarf with a scruffy beard and unkempt hair. He carries a dark wooden quarterstaff engraved with magical runes. His belt and tactical armor practically drip with twigs, nuts, and other natural detritus that hums with magical auras.
Background: Blackstaff cut his teeth hunting paracritters in the wilderness of Salish-Shidhe territory. As he grew more accomplished, he started getting offers to hunt the most dangerous game, especially in the Seattle Metroplex. He held out for a while, but the money was eventually too good to turn down, and he got his feet wet in shadowrunning.
Personality: Blackstaff is used to being a one-metahuman operation, so he lives by a principle of preparedness. An alchemist by trade, he doesn't take a job without time to prepare for a number of contingencies. He makes sure he's prepared for his own task first, then works to prepare his teammates to the best of his ability. Now that he works with teams of shadowrunners, he makes sure everyone covers everyone else's backs. A man of few words, he prefers to speak with his actions, so that when he does speak, it's all the more impactful.

Ninja, are you going to move your character to the game?