RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-13-2020, 01:00 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6147
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
I'll drop some questions/feedback on everyone's applications on the due date
Old 10-13-2020, 05:51 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15905
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Character Application
right-aligned image
Name: Kysthana

Race: Half-elf

Class: Bard - College of Swords

Alignment: NG

Mechanical Background: Faction Agent - Harper (Moonstars)

Chosen Feat: Sharpshooter

Appearance: Kys' hair was permanently changed to the color it is now, something akin to Amethyst at an early age. She crossed a Wizard - something she'll never do again - in a Con and was found out. She feels fortunate that's all he changed.
Standing at a mere 5'3", her elven lineage is quite clear due to her pronounced ears. She's pretty with a deceptive smile and always wears her mask when performing. At her side is a Rapier, and on her belt a sheathed dagger. Across her chest is a bandoleer with no less than 8 darts stuck in it. In a sheath on her back is a short sword, next to a very nice hand crossbow.

Personality: Kysthana seems to always be happy to those she's around often, even in the face of dire circumstances. To some it can be annoying, but to most it's a welcome feeling as she always seems to find the upside in everything. Most times, the "upside" is something only benefiting her, but she's still jovial about it.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 10-14-2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Party Associate

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6218
Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs Trequs
Durran is finished.

Last edited by Trequs; 10-13-2020 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-18-2020, 03:49 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1667
SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer
A level seven start seems like an opportunity to play an unusual race/class combo. So I'll throw my hat into the ring late, with my strength-based Gnome fighter.

ApplicationName: Celsys Irrenwort
Race: Gnome
Class: Fighter (Eldritch Knight)
Alignment: LN
Mechanical Background: Faction Agent (Lord's Alliance)
Appearance: Celsys is a hulking figure by Gnome standards, standing a full four feet tall, with well-developed arm muscles and thick legs well suited to hauling around heavy armor. She has rather plain facial features, including a nose that was badly broken in a tavern brawl several years ago. Her long red hair is braided at the front so as not to impinge upon her vision in battle, but she otherwise pays little attention to it, with it forming a large numbers of knots and tangles as it hangs down her back.

Personality:
Celsys' is a proud woman who has had to fight to earn the respect of authority figures throughout her life, be they her father, commanding officers, or more lately the nobility of the Sword Coast. She is alert to the smallest potential slight, and draws motivation from them to be constantly working on both her combat and magical skills. She never backs down from a challenge. Celsys prefers to get to the point quickly in conversation, and has a somewhat crude sense of humor, forged by years spent in military barracks.

Celsys likes to imagine herself as the avenging sword of justice, dealing out retribution to evildoers, or just people who hack her off. She is intelligent enough to rationalize whatever course of action she chooses as the morally righteous one, and fights with the fury of someone who has always has absolute conviction in her cause. She enjoys the rush of battle and proving her superiority over a foe at close quarters. She is simultaneously suspicious of other magic users, and jealous of the power that they wield. As good a fighter as she is, Celsys often wonders what it would have been like to stick it out as a wizard.

7 Step Background:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	b85d178cfca7f5cbbe4b7e60d40aae3e.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	87486  

Last edited by SnakeOilCharmer; 10-27-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:45 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia Arachobia
Hey folks!

My daughter is quite sick so I am a little bit too busy at the moment to get round to this. I will try do so tomorrow or the next day.

Basically, this means a longer time for applications.

What will happen after I officially close apps will be that I'll give everyone feedback on their apps and give people until about next week to tweak and modify as necessary.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:51 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1917
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
That's more than fine Arachobia, I hope that your daughter feels better soon.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:37 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15115
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Good to see you back and doing better. Took me forever to come up with a character idea I liked, and though I wish the circumstances were better, am glad to have had the extra time because my tabletop game tonight ran waaaaay long.

Some dragons just wanna watch the world burn
right-aligned image

Name: Pyrrah Flamelash
Race: Half-Dragon (mechanically dragonborn)
Class: Sorcerer (Dragon, obviously)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (g)
Mechanical Background: Outlander

Last edited by PalladiaMors; 10-20-2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:05 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
No New Apps will be Accepted

The following people have all posted at least once before this, so they are free to still submit or edit

So now I'm going to ask everyone who has at least a WIP application up a few questions (answer in secret below) to get a better feel for their character and also provide some feedback as I'll mostly be asking for stuff I may be confused/unsure of.

Until about this time next week, everyone has that time to tweak or finish their applications (or, if you're on the list above, make one). Around then, I'll make a final decision.

Old 10-20-2020, 05:36 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1917
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest

Last edited by triedtherest; 10-20-2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:42 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1667
SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer SnakeOilCharmer
Would you prefer pm or secret text in thread for the answers?
Old 10-20-2020, 06:02 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeOilCharmer View Post
Would you prefer pm or secret text in thread for the answers?
Secret text in thread is better as that way I can keep track of them
Old 10-20-2020, 07:20 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6446
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn

Last edited by JaredSyn; 10-20-2020 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:07 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15115
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors

Last edited by PalladiaMors; 10-20-2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:25 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 55
spire

Last edited by spire; 10-20-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 69
Ghrimm