RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 10-16-2020, 01:49 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1392
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
Elliot
right-aligned image
Character name: Elliot
Metatype: Troll
Archetype: Street Samurai
Physical description: While classified as a troll, most people think he looks more like a cross between a dragon and a human. Standing at 8’9” tall he is heavy built and muscular. His face has a reptilian look to it with yellow horns protruding from the sides of his head and angling backwards. His face is an orange-ish red, kind of like fire, as are the areas around his finger and toes with claws that match the color of his horns. The rest of his skin is a dark gray and his eyes are cybernetic implants that are a dull yellow gem-like color. He generally wears dark clothes with a black duster and is rarely seen without at least a pair of pistols strapped to his waist and a cigar sticking out of his mouth. His facial feature leave him with what most assume is a perpetual scowl.

Previous Shadowrun experience: I have read a couple of the novels and played a small amount of video games. I am currently trying to read over the 5E Core book and figure things out.

Last edited by Draidden; 10-17-2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2320
Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s Ericg1s
Character name: Nick Chopper

Metatype: Dwarf

Archetype: Hard-boiled Detective type. Slightly cybernetically enhanced (defensively.)

Physical description: Short and stout, but with much less beard than a normal dwarf (he shaves it off frequently, because having a beard a different color than your head makes you seem suspicious.) Tan skin, and light brown eyes and hair; beard is a darker brown when visible, but often just scraggly stubble. Wears a motorcycle jacket and helmet and rides a cycle. Skin looks a bit dull (slight cybernetic enhancement.) Does NOT wear gang colors or gang tattoos.

Backstory: Can't remember having not been a Dwarf, but might have goblinized as an infant. Subjected to a lot of discrimination growing up, which hardened him somewhat. Flunked out of the technical school when he asked too many questions about the strange experiments going on in other parts of the campus. Hangs around with the gangs, but has never joined one, as he isn't quite ready to take a side in the continual 'cold gang war' for control of the bad parts of the city. On paper, works as a detective, but actually spends most of his time doing shadow work. Along the way, has managed to obtain light bio-enhancement for his skin and bones.

RP sample:
A light rain falling around me as I enter the bar. Mr. Johnson will be waiting for me in here. Just my luck that this bartender ISN'T the one who I give good tips to.
Nick steps into the bar and looks around for the table he was told to go to. Before going to the table, he will have a cheap drink at the bar first-the drinks are usually diluted in these joints, but it will draw less attention. He will go over to join the contact after he finishes his drink.
"Were you looking to speak to me? I thought I saw you motion me over."
He will take a seat if offered one, and will let this figure talk. He does not attempt to draw or otherwise reach for the gun hidden in his jacket-this is a time to talk, not to fight...

Hooks:
* Who or what does your character care about in life?
He cares about getting at the truth, and solving mysteries. He also sometimes finds himself caring about the innocents on the job, but not very much, as the past has hardened him.
* What sort of runs or activities are beyond the pale for your character?
He is unlikely to take 'wet work' assassination missions, but might be willing to put down someone who has gone feral ghoul, insect drone, or head case. He isn't very GOOD at sabotage missions, and is seldom hired for them.
* Tell me a secret about your character.

A somewhat open secret: His name is not just 'riding a chopper'...It refers to the Tin Woodsman of Oz-he doesn't want to become all chrome and no heart.
Your previous Shadowrun experience:
I have played a small amount with this version of the game, and read the core book and Run Faster.
I have read a large amount of material for, but not played, previous editions.

Last edited by Ericg1s; 10-19-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 755
orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum
Application format
right-aligned image

Character name: Celandine | Sparrow
Metatype: human
Archetype: melee adept
Physical description: Easily mistaken for an elf, Celandine is an incredibly fit and attractive young woman with long flowing red hair and bright green eyes. She typically dresses in casual athletic wear or clothes suitable for work. She has a a gentle posture and smile, but is quick capable and willing to lash out if deeply offended or to defend herself.
Backstory: Ever since she was a teenager the Old Man had pestered her for training her, and Celandine had just as quickly brushed him off. That was until a spirit manifested in her home and caused utter chaos, driving her father to kill her mother. It wasn't until the Old Man and slayed the spirit did normalcy return - except that now her mother was dead and her father taken off to jail. She was facing the reality of going through the legal system and landing into an orphanage when the Old Man offered to take her in, and by tugging on the drive for vengeance, he became Sensei. Celandine continued her normal life, going through college and then becoming a kindergarten teacher. However, after hours she spends her time training in the art of combating spirits and preparing for predestined confrontation.

RP sample:

Celandine lays back on her bed with a stuffed animal perched high up on her feet the com rings a couple of times before there is an answer “hello?” Celandine perks up. “Hey Vini, its Sparrow. It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you and Im getting lonely and bored. When can we get some action in?” there is the sound of rummaging on the other side of the line “Sparrow? Oh right – your Tessen’s little pet project. Look kid, you seem like a sweet girl, you sure that you want to get into this? You’d be working with the scum of the earth.” Celandine grits her teeth feeling as if she’s being talked down to, and her tone reflects that “I didn’t spend half of my life learning how to kill people and spirits with the sword to never draw blood. If -” Vini interjects “- OK OK. I get it, your psyched up! So you’re a razor girl, right? Let me write all of this down.” Celandine sighs and rolls her eyes “No, I am a student of the sword and mystical arts. I am not a mage, but I can detect and combat spirits as easily as a man.” The sounds of a trideo being played in the background slip into the call from Vini’s side “OK. I remember you were pretty hot. How do you feel about putting those curves to work if the job needs you to go through the front door?” Celandine sighs “Fine whatever, but I’m not going to whore myself out. I’ll cut..” Vini pips up defensively “whoa whoa, put away the claws kitten. Speaking of which, how are you with heights? Any problems with climbing the side of a tall building or hanging from a ledge or any of that Hollywood ****?” Celandine calms herself and lets the stuffed animal fall from her feet so that she can hug on it. “I’m fine with all of that. I’ve no problems slipping in through roof or sewers or whatever the job calls for.” Celandine couldn’t quite sort out which title Vini was watching in the background, but she wished he would focus a bit more on the call. “OK, I’ve got that down. What about guns? You locked and loaded dear?” As soon as he stops talking the sound of a Zippo snapping open and lighting a cigarette dominates the line. “No, I use my sword mostly although im also good with my hands…” “heh” “…and other bladed weapons.” She said before continuing “However, I would be willing to learn to use a gun if I need to for a job.” Vini coughs out a chuckle “Well lookit you, willing to branch out of your sushi knife comfort zone. that’s good.” He takes a long drag and then blows it out into the mic, before Celandine speaks up “Look, if you’re not going to take this seriously then that’s fine, but there are other fixers out there, so-” Vini coughs a bit “Hey, there are other runners too so don’t go getting your panties all twisted up. Kay? Ok. I might have a milk run that I can kick your way as a trial. Let me ask the Johnson and see what he things and let you know. I’ll be in touch chummer.” Vini then ends the call and Celandine sets the commlink on her bedside table. “Prick”

Hooks:

* Her Sensei claims that she is destined to slay a mighty evil spirit, but that she is currently not prepared to do so; this is why she shadowruns.
* Celandine wouldn't murder a child or true innocent, but there aren't many who are innocent in these days.

I have been playing shadowrun on an off since 3rd Edition and I was in High School. I am certain that there are those who know the either lore or mechanics better than I do, but I have a solid grasp and deep love of shadowrun.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tracksuit-sword2.png
Views:	2
Size:	608.6 KB
ID:	87461   Click image for larger version

Name:	tracksuit-sword3.png
Views:	67
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	87462  

Last edited by orichulum; 10-19-2020 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:59 AM
Rhymes with 'frothers'

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2102
bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge67 View Post
NOTE: I don't know where everyone finds such cool pictures to download on here, but if someone can provide me a cool pic that fits my appearance I would really appreciate it.
I see you've found one already!

I'll answer anyway, because I'm interested in other people's answers to this too. I get a lot of my pictures from searching Deviantart or ArtStation for Shadowrun art. Searching for general cyberpunk art can also work, if your character is one of the more human-looking metatypes. If I take art from either of those sites, I add a caption to credit the artist and link back to their page.

For the humanlike characters, I've recently been enjoying using Artbreeder. You can easily create your own characters with that site, ranging from "plausible-seeming people" to "horrifyingly twisted, neon-lit shoggoths".

Anyone else have any favourite sites?

Last edited by bothers; 10-17-2020 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:12 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 69
Ghrimm

Character name: Tucker "Doc" Lane
Metatype: Human
Archetype: Gunslinger Adept/Combat Medic
Physical description: Dark and grim with a wicked wit, he is much like the character he has taken his nickname from - Doc Holiday. Tucker is a bit obsessed with old westerns, and has chosen to style himself off of the gunslingers of old. He wears a lined coat/duster and cowboy hat (all in black). His pistols are worn on his hips in quickdraw holsters, with extra shells in his gun belt.
Backstory: Raised on the streets, Tucker's only solace was found in old western novels that he discovered in an abandoned book store in the barrens. He was immediately taken with the code of the west and resolved to escape the streets and live according to the code. In order to do so he enlisted for a stint in the military at 16 lying about his age, where he was trained as a combat medic. It was also here that Tucker discovered he was an adept - a fairly new kind of adept, one whose focus lent itself to mastering sidearms like the characters he had read about. He took advantage of the many training opportunities offered by the UCAS to pursue not only his adept powers but also a degree in medicine. While he served he became more and more disgruntled as a result of the the lack of morality displayed in modern warfare. He had assumed a soldier's life could be an honorable one, but even as a medic things were never black and white. Tucker left after his second hitch, having achieved his degree and with hopes that civilian life might provide a more suitable arena for his skill set. His experience landed Tucker a job with Doc Wagon where he continued to develop his skills as a paramedic but even here in what should have been an altruistic role he found corporate greed to be the dominate influence. He toughed it out, rationalizing that he was at least doing some good but eventually came to a crossroads where he had to make a choice. According to the Corp he chose wrong, and it cost him his job. Disgusted with Doc Wagon, Tucker realized that life on the streets had held more honor than military or corporate life so he spent his savings to have his SIN wiped and recreated himself again - this time harkening back to his heroes of the old west.

RP sample:

Tucker wiped the sweat from his brow as he stripped off his soiled scrubs. That had been a close one. The kid was barely out of diapers and had been in need of more invasive surgery than Tucker had received after six years of service in hot zones. If he ever found out which gang leader had decided it was a good idea to throw down in a local stuffer shack he would be returning the favor, only he wouldn't be missing. No, and they wouldn't be walking away no matter who their surgeon was. Ten dead, eleven injured, and all so pointlessly. Sighing, Tucker threw the soiled scrubs in the bin and washed the smell of latex off his hands. It was high time he got out of here, maybe found some gainful employment. That kid was going to need antibiotics and major pain meds, and the clinic's larder was looking pretty bare just now.
Buckling on his guns and sliding into his trench, Tucker grabbed his hat and slipped out the clinic's back door. Most everyone knew that Tucker was the runner known as Doc, but he still liked to try and keep his two lives separate as much as possible. Mounting his bike, Tucker headed deeper into the barrens in search of his contacts. Surely someone would be in need of a medic.
"Sorry, Doc, the streets been quite of late. You know, if you was willing to get your hands dirty things might be a bit different. Heard about a little something over the border that promises to be pretty lucrative. Man with your skills could go far.
Tucker frowned down at Gretel. Even for a dwarf she was short, or perhaps it only seemed that way because she was always accompanied by her bodyguard - a troll named Hansel. Of course those weren't their real names, anymore than Doc was his. Everyone on the street went by a handle, concealing their identities right along with their real names, if they ever had one. Since having his SIN wiped Tucker reckoned he didn't exactly have a real name either. Pickings were slim, and his need was great, but Gretel knew better than to try and tempt him towards wetwork, let alone something inside the Tir. That was practically a suicide run. He had face a few Paladins during his time with the UCAS, and the team had never come out unscathed or on top.
"No thanks, I like my skin right where it is." Keep your ears to the ground for me?"
Gretel nodded vigoursly, Doc was too good a medic to burn any bridges with. If only he wasn't such a saint. "Sure, Chummer. Never hurts to ask."
But it does, Tucker thought, as he exited the bar and headed for his bike. It hurt because it meant either Gretel wasn't playing him straight or his rep just wasn't good enough yet to earn him a seat at the table. Gunning the engine, Tucker headed for his next contact. Perhaps Jax would have some better news.

Hooks:

* Who or what does your character care about in life?

Tucker has a personal sense of honor that matters a great deal to him - he doesn't attack a truly unarmed man (making allowances for cyberware, magic and adept powers) and won't do wetwork. He doesn't attack from ambush or concealment. If he is forced to fight unarmed opponents he uses only nonlethal force. Combat is a necessary component of life on the streets but it isn't an end unto itself, and death should be reserved only for ones enemies. That said, when it comes to combat it pays to be the best and the fastest.

Tucker has a real soft spot for street dwellers in general, kids in particular, and helps out at a local street clinic when not running. Tucker has a beat-up Harley Davidson scorpion, his own version of an iron horse, that he treats much like a living horse. Life on the streets is rough, and this is actually his third such horse as the other two didn't pull through, but each 'horse' is unique and valued.

* What sort of runs or activities are beyond the pale for your character?

Wetwork/assassination - it doesn't jive with his code. Tucker won't even take a backseat role like medic on such a run. He is also very careful not to put innocents in harms way, one of the reasons he prefers revolvers to automatics.

* Tell me a secret about your character.

Familiar with the setting from novels, and have ran and played SR2 for years. I own Sixth World but skipped over 3rd, 4th and 5th editions.

Last edited by Ghrimm; 10-19-2020 at 11:33 AM. Reason: adding image and editing backstory a bit
Old 10-17-2020, 01:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothers View Post
Anyone else have any favourite sites?
Honestly? I just start with google images search and narrow in my keywords. then I find one or two images that are close to what I am looking for and just begin to surf from there. normally pulling up a page leads to other images and I just keep pulling that thread until I find 'just the right one'.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1729
Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67 Sarge67
Quote:
Originally Posted by orichulum View Post
Honestly? I just start with google images search and narrow in my keywords. then I find one or two images that are close to what I am looking for and just begin to surf from there. normally pulling up a page leads to other images and I just keep pulling that thread until I find 'just the right one'.
And you don't have downloading issues? Usually when I find something I can't get the image to post....that is until today when I found my way back to Pinrest

Last edited by Sarge67; 10-17-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 03:07 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1089
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Lucas "Gunner" Hawke

Character name: Lucas "Gunner" Hawke
Metatype: Human
Archetype: Street samurai / mechanic
Physical description: 2 meters tall, dark hair, dark eyes, buff build
Backstory:

]

Lucas Hawk wasn’t always known as Gunner. In fact, for the first dozen years of his life, he was a non-descript little kid with average experiences in a blue collar family. His father works for Aztechnology in a lower capacity (what we’d now call ‘wageslave’) and made enough his mother didn’t have to work, she could stay home and take care of him and his one sister. That all changed when Lucas was turning 13. His family was on an outing, going to a restaurant for his birthday, when the car accident changed his life.
His parents and sister were killed, and he was hospitalized for nearly a year. The bills were taken care of by Aztechnology, but when he was discharged from the hospital, they cut him loose. He found an apprenticeship at a machine shop. He began learning how to operate the machines when he wasn’t sweeping floors, and by the time he was 17, he’d completed high school and earned himself a scholarship to the local Trade and Technical school. It took him three years, because he had to continue working to support himself, but he graduated near the top of his class.
Unfortunately, he had no hook, no in with anyone higher up, so he took in ‘odd jobs’ from the local gangs, anything that needed repair, fixing, and sooner or later enhancing. He managed to negotiate with several groups though, that his business (where he worked) was neutral ground. The quality of his work ensured that agreement was beneficial to all. In addition to working on their hardware, he learned their languages! Who knew a blue collar kid from West Seattle could learn Farsi, Russian AND Chinese! Anyway, he used his language skills to keep the gangs off his place of work, and things were quiet for a couple years.
Then, one afternoon, one of his friends, well, really an acquaintance, put him in touch with a “fixer” called Jester. He met his first Johnson, went on his first run, and he was hooked. A couple heavy cred sticks, he upgraded his life, and let it be known he was the man if a group needed his skills. A couple short but fruitful jobs, and he was hooked. “Gunner” was his new identity.

RP Sample: Up to his elbow in grease and both hands wrist deep in a transaxle, Lucas was in no mood for frivolity. But when Jester, his fixer strolled into the place, he knew he had to lighten up. Jester just didn’t take all that much too seriously, unless of course it was getting Lucas work. Wiping the lube from his hands and arm, Lucas set about wheedling out of Jester exactly what the new deal was. Jester, for his part, felt comfortable with Lucas, but didn’t ever want to come across too easy, too amiable, so he played hard to convince, even though he already had the Johnson’s contact info firmly embedded in his mind. Some light banter, a few veiled suggestions about alternative work pending, and finally Jester got to the point. Listen close chummer, this offer isn’t going to last forever… Johnson wants to meet you at Noon at the Freespot, that dive under the old causeway. He’s putting together a team, and he’ll spill the details on you when you show up, IF you show up. Seems a good bloke, offered me a finders fee if you work out. So don’t let me down ‘k? Standing there with his hands on his hips, Lucas once again took the measure of the man. So you’ll split that finders fee with me? Lucas smiled as Jester, in just that certain way that Jester couldn’t really tell if Lucas was joking or serious. After the pause and the smile, Lucas went on, So work clothes, street clothes or job gear? You have any clue when his job is going down? Here in Seattle? Up north, or in South Sound? No, of course you don’t. Ok. What else do you know? You wouldn’t have come to ME if you didn’t know more, now, would you?

bothersHooks:
Former gang associates,
current employment in a garage/machineshop,
some old “Aztechnology” issue from his father’s employment come back to haunt him.

If I've left something else out that you need, just remind me?!

Last edited by Anodyzed; 10-18-2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:55 PM
Rhymes with 'frothers'

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2102
bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers bothers
Right, I've been looking at drones in the 1e Rigger Black Book. Overall it's pretty similar - things are just bulkier and a little more limited. I'm open to making changes to any of the decisions below - this is all just back-of-a-napkin stuff based on a single evening's research, not the result of considered study and experience, and parts could be overly restrictive. I'm also open to Riggers using Rigger 5.0 to give drones a bit of a boost, since this the only archetype (aside from Deckers) that's being specifically nerfed.

Jammers:

In 5e, a Matrix user can use the Jam Signals action to jam wireless and radio signals within 100 meters using any owner-marked electronic device. You can also buy a specialised signal jammer. In 1e, jammers were expensive, bulky, milspec hardware - so huge they all had an attribute for how much space they took up, and couldn't be easily bought on the street. They were supposed to live in vehicles and buildings, and not, say, be carried about in the Troll's jacket pocket on a run.

So, House rule #1: No jammers or casual radio jamming for you, punk!

Drones:

In 2050, drones were also chonkers. The smallest available is the Aztechnology Crawler, described by the Rigger Black Book as "the size of a large bread box". I bet you're all dying to know what these little guys looked like, so here's an adorable picture.

Thus, House rule #2: Micro and mini drones don't exist.

Fuel sources:

Drones need 'em. Most drones give you anything between 6 and 24 hours of use before they need to recharge. The Aztechnology Crawler can find its own way to its little charging port when it's running out of juice, just like a Roomba, because it's just the cutest little thing, oh my god. Simple removable battery packs ... they came so close, though! Here's a bit from the Rigger Black Book:
>>>>>[Many's the time when I've sussed out otherwise "secure" areas with my trusty Crawler. It's possible to load enough extra batteries on her to increase operational duration by 50 percent. of course, this costs an extra 1,500 in mods and high-performance, special-purpose cells, but, what the hell, information's the only real wealth these days, eh, chummers?]<<<<<
-Public Eyewash (00:03:32/07-20-52)
don't seem to exist in 1e, but I'm going to retcon them in, because "your Espionage Roomba ran out of battery and there's nothing you can do about it" is just sad. That makes me sad. Let's not have that.

House rule #3: Drones have limited running time.
House rule #4: You can buy removable battery packs for your drones.

Practicalities:

You may be thinking "hang on a minute. If the drones are so big, and they run out of battery so quickly, how the frag do you get them to the run site and back?" and you'd be quite right. 1e handles this with a time rating for setup and breakdown.

Every drone in the Rigger Black Book can be setup/broken down in The Aztechnology Roomba™ takes 0 time to setup/breakdown.
It's not entirely clear to me if this means it's some kind of popup robot or if they just can't be broken down in the first place.
5 minutes or less. If you're trying to fish a drone out of a hardcase and prepare it mid-combat, I'll probably have you do an extended test (I'm thinking seconds, rather than minutes), otherwise this is just roleplay flavour.

Remote Control Deck:

This is the 1e version of the Rigger Command Console. Each drone currently under your control needs a free slave port on your RCD, which I'm going to associate with the RCD/RCC's Device Rating (so a 5e Maersk Spider with its device rating of 4 gives you 4 active drones). I'm not really sure why you need a port for something that's being remote controlled, but whatever. Not going to pretend I'm an expert in radio electronics.

The Rigger Black Book doesn't give any numbers for radio control range, so let's base that on the rules for Spirit range and say:
House rule #5: Control range is your drone's Sensor rating x 100 meters.

Aside from all that, it basically looks the same to me. You can still jump in, use autosofts, attach weapons, be subjected to noise, get dumpshock if the drone is destroyed while you're jumped in, etc. Now that I've lovingly typed all this out, I sure hope somebody wants to be a rigger

Last edited by bothers; 10-19-2020 at 09:18 AM.
Old 10-17-2020, 07:21 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge67 View Post
And you don't have downloading issues? Usually when I find something I can't get the image to post....that is until today when I found my way back to Pinrest
I always save the image to my local hard drive so that I can resize/crop it down to a forum friendly size. if they have javascript blocking the save then I either move on or just open up the HTML script and pull it from that.
Old 10-17-2020, 07:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Ihave the other problem with images. I can capture them, but can't seem to get them INTO the post!
Best I've been able to do is post the link on my dropbox.

Trying how it was explained to me:

WORKED!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucas _Gunner_ Hawk.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	87469  

Last edited by Anodyzed; 10-17-2020 at 09:18 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:08 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodyzed View Post
Ihave the other problem with images. I can capture them, but can't seem to get them INTO the post!
Best I've been able to do is post the link on my dropbox.
Go to advanced editing options, and under Attach Files click manage attachments. A new window will open that will let you navigate to the image and select it, then upload it. It will attach to the post. Then right-click the image link to copy the URL and use that to Insert the image with the text editor.

Last edited by orichulum; 10-17-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:17 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you!
Old 10-17-2020, 10:53 PM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14119
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Finished up my application!

Last edited by The Rat Queen; 10-17-2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:14 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1392
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
Okay, I am finished with my app. If you see anything you either need clarification of or think I missed something please let me know.