twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 16th, 2021, 12:14 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Rahatan
Hello everyone!

Hello guys I am new to playing this way but not to role-playing. The last time I played was rules 3.5. I work from 7am to 4 pm. Have two boys and a wife. Also I am attending art school so I think playing this way is the best way for me. I am hoping people can show me the ropes on how to play here!
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 01:34 AM
memory collapses time

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25275
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
Welcome to the site, Rahatan!

I think you will find play by post the perfect way to fit gaming into your schedule. Two kids, a full-time job and art school. Deep respect for you...just one of those three things would be challenging enough!

So what type of games would you like to play here? Other members will stop by shortly and have great advice and more experience in different systems. For now, I'll just leave it with a warm welcome ... glad you created an account and are giving this a go to give yourself some enjoyment!
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 02:55 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27762
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Rahatan,

Welcome over here and I am puzzled about your username but my first guess is that it is a) sort of your real name scrambled up OR the name of your first (or favorite) character, a.... Druid, Dragonborn or Half-Orc . What did I just win???
Cool that you signed up and are your sone old enough to D&D? (that you can DM them a game?)

Last but not least, what made you search for an online RPG site and what triggered you to sign up?

please check out our Solo Games a private luxury DM will be included for free
~ sloooooowly starting up again ~
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 06:42 AM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 73789
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Welcome!

Glad you joined us, we are a very flexible way to play. Between work, kids, wife, housely duties, we'll be here, and you can pop in, catch up and play. Then get back to those house chores!

Happy gaming!
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 07:27 AM
The bird with the words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11777
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
Welcome to the site! I came here when my boy was born as a way to keep the crippling addiction hobby going. It really accommodates all schedule types.

You may be interested in the New Player Solo Game as a way of learning the ropes here. It also gives you the opportunity to taste-test another system - you could try one of the other D&D editions, or something completely new!
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 09:10 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3575
Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus
Welcome, Rahatan! Glad youíre checking out PbP. Itís the perfect way to game on a busy schedule!

The New Player Solo Game is definitely the way to go to learn the ropes of how to play here. I hope you get into some fun games on the site!
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 42023
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

I'll echo the call for the new player solo game. You'll select one of eight systems and you'll be assigned your own private GM Mentor to show you the ropes and run your first adventure with you. I can't recommend them to you highly enough.

Will your wife he joining us? As they say, the family that plays together, stays together

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 10:20 AM
Belle-Sprout

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20216
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Hey there, Rahatan! Welcome to the site. Your name is pretty close to a character I've run in a few contexts, Rathan. I think I picked it up as an Eberron Halfling name. Just a coincidence, I think, unless you're gonna tell me that you're a pterodactyl riding halfling who's fallen into a bit of depression from the Last War.

... You're not, are you?

If you've got any questions, let us know! We're happy to help.
Old Jun 18th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 870
Yamaneko Yamaneko Yamaneko Yamaneko Yamaneko Yamaneko Yamaneko
Welcome to the Crossing Rahatan! Enjoy your stay!