Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 6th, 2021, 03:24 PM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35560
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
We did good! #mentalhealth

Hey all,

I just wanted to pass along this certificate of thanks that I received this week in my inbox. Thank you to everyone who contributed to our charity drive. We did good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by email from BBRF
100% of the funds you raised are invested in our research grants to develop improved treatments, cures, and methods of prevention for mental illness. Your efforts help to fund the most innovative ideas in neuroscience and psychiatry to better understand the causes and develop new ways to effectively treat brain and behavior disorders.
On behalf of our Board of Directors and Scientific Council and, most importantly, the countless people who benefit from the work of our scientist grantees, I extend to you our warmest appreciation.
For anyone who is interested in learning more about the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation, I suggest checking out their web site and/or following them on social media, where they regularly post articles of interest.

- Mark/Birched
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cert_small.png
Views:	8729
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	89414