Renegade (pod)Caster
Iron DM 2007

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5051
RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embrodak
I have read both of Battle 1's entries. Both are interesting but I think there is a clear winner.
Embrodak I am sure that chopstick will be sad to see that you have flipped on her, for mine is in fact the clear winner.

So when will the winner of battle one be announced? I need to knew when to start warming up for my happy dance.

Last edited by Robison; Nov 30th, 2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Rat of Dubious Liniage
Former Staff  

Hall of Fame DM 2008

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1731
Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robison
Embrodak I am sure that chopstick will be sad to see that you have flipped on her, for mine is in fact the clear winner.

So when will the winner of battle one be announced? I need to knew when to start warming up for my happy dance.
We are working dilligently to get judgements turned around within 24-48 hours. I want to ensure proper feedback and analysis.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Rat of Dubious Liniage
Former Staff  

Hall of Fame DM 2008

Tools
User Statistics
Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine
Just a reminder, from personal experience I know it can be TOUGH, especially since it takes lots of effort to get all the ingredients to gell. However, I also have found the criticisms to be invaluable and has helped me improve in GMing as well other areas:

13) All judgments are final. Judgments are direct and honest and can often come off as harsh. Your scenario will be picked apart. Deal with it. It is part of the fun. If you do good you will also get gushing praise, but a poorly used ingredient will be pointed out like a gigantic glistening yellowed zit on your nose in home economics class.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Rat of Dubious Liniage
Former Staff  

Hall of Fame DM 2008

Tools
User Statistics
Just a reminder, from personal experience I know it can be TOUGH, especially since it takes lots of effort to get all the ingredients to gell. However, I also have found the criticisms to be invaluable and has helped me improve in GMing as well other areas:

Rule 1313) All judgments are final. Judgments are direct and honest and can often come off as harsh. Your scenario will be picked apart. Deal with it. It is part of the fun. If you do good you will also get gushing praise, but a poorly used ingredient will be pointed out like a gigantic glistening yellowed zit on your nose in home economics class.

Last edited by Colatine; Nov 30th, 2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Bestest Cleric Around

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3129
Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki
Teh touble posting of doom!
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Experimental Cork!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 94
Chaopsychochick
Yeah man those touble posts... Although those things aren't nearly as bad as the tribble posts. Those things just keep multiplying... and multiplying...

EDIT: Please say someone gets the tribble reference...

Last edited by Chaopsychochick; Nov 30th, 2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Bestest Cleric Around

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3129
Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki Eligre AiLoki
...Chao, thank you.

I needed that. I do, after all, live off really bad puns and spelling errors.

Oh yeah, I'm stalking this board.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11153
Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus
Boo! I just managed to post my thing within the 24 hour mark... the basic story-line that is. I'd just gotten a brainwave on how to make it longer, but the time called... If I had posted it a second later, I would have been too late. Can I finish my second version? It will take less than half an hour!
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Rat of Dubious Liniage
Former Staff  

Hall of Fame DM 2008

Tools
User Statistics
That is entirely up to Dinkleberg as per the rules.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Dynomite! Dynomite!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 37
Dinkleberg
Go ahead, Sed.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus Sedracus
Thanks, Dink
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Wordcount: 540. Edit Done!
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Lemon Eater

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25168
Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak
Sorry Sed... Dink Wins...
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Somehow, I figured that. My mind wouldn't let me write a DMing-guide style adventure, but it would write a story-kind of adventure. Boo for my stubborn mind. *ducks the rotten eggs*

Last edited by Sedracus; Nov 30th, 2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Renegade (pod)Caster
Iron DM 2007

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5051
RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi RoBi
I have a strange feeling that there very well could be some judging going on right now as we speak. It is just a feeling though.

Edit: I ninja'd CPC yet again during this competition. Now I know I will win. LOL

Last edited by Robison; Nov 30th, 2007 at 01:42 PM.