RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-17-2019, 10:47 AM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 56461
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
January POTM

Where I sit today, there's snow on the ground, with more forecast to come. Which makes it nice that there is such a rich library of excellent posts to read, nominated by the gamers here for Post of the Month.

And what a collection of good posts there was for the first month of the year. It was a hard choice among our judges, but we finally settled on one for the January POTM.

And that winner is:

Skep!

You can read the winning entry HERE, so please, go and enjoy it!

It's a nice, tight post, filled with details, in an excellent, easy to read format. It ticked a lot of boxes for the judges!

Please congratulate Skep, and be sure to enjoy the other nominations from January. You can find them here. Each is an excellent entry and well worth the read.

The PotM contest for February 2019 is going on now. Be sure to nominate your favorite posts from the month, and let's reward those among us with praise for their prose!