Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 197
Dragon Knight Dragon Knight
Rules

First & foremost: I hate text speak. So don't use it here. The occasional short hand is one thing, but all the time will not be tolerated.

Criticals: I do not run my games where you have to confirm your criticals. If it is a crit threat then it is a critical. Same goes for natural 1s as well. That is an automatic fumble.

Dice Rolls: All dice rolls must be made in the dice thread. Link the dice roll over to the thread it was meant for showing only the result. So it should look like this 15. Makes things much quicker & easier for me & keeps the threads clean. Never ever for any reason edit a post that contains a dice roll. If you messed up & rolled incorrectly correct it in a new post.

Multiclassing: You are allowed 2 primary classes & 1 Prestige Class. You must have 3 levels in your original class before you can gain a new class.

Language: No cursing period. We do not know everyone's real age & plus I do not enjoy reading that.

Death: I do not plan on taking it easy on you guys. If you die you may roll up a new character with a bio that can be worked into the current party's plans. You will start at the same ECL as the lowest party member with the same amount of starting gold as stated in the DMG.

Monks: Monks have a full BAB. They will start with a +1 at level 1 & progress just like a fighter does.

Stat Rolls: When rolling up a character you will roll 5d6 rerolling any 1s you get. Then drop the lowest die. Repeat this process for each stat. No unmodified stat can be above 18.

Hit Points: When rolling up your HP you get max at level 1 then you must roll for every level there after.

Starting Gold: Starting gold will be 800 gp.

Character Sheets: When making your character sheets & you have a magic item that changes one of your base ability scores please list the new score in the Temp column.

Magic Items: When listing all of your magic items please list what book it comes from next to it (not in the weight section)
ex. Gauntlets of Ogre Power 4,000 gp (SRD)

The Economy: Every time you enter a new town there is a 30% chance the economy is in a "slump" or booming. Thus meaning prices are lower or higher. I determine this by rolling a d100. A result of 1-30 prices are down 70-100 prices are up. I then roll 1d5 the result is then multiplied by 10 thus giving an even percent of the price decrease or increase.

Character Sheets: You must use DNDOG's character sheets. The webfilter at work blocks most other sites that have character sheets.

A naked person fears no pickpocket.

Last edited by Dragon Knight; 06-09-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 197
Dragon Knight Dragon Knight
Here is the fumble chart I use. If the number doesn't apply to your situation then I choose another one of my choice.

Fumble Chart
Fumble Chart
00 Nothing happens. You simply miss.
01-10 Stumble. You decide not to attack.
11-20 You slip. Lose 1 Dex AC mod, fall to one knee. -1 Attack.
21-25 Off balance. Can only take a standard action.
26-30 Lose grip on weapon. Roll Str vs DC 15 or drop.
31-40 Become confused. Foe may attack. (AoO) Only one foe.
41-50 Twist your ankle. Lose movement action on next round.
51-60 Embarrassing swing sends weapon 2d5 feet in a random direction.
61-65 Somehow your shield is lost, not broken, lands near you.
66 Table Critical on Self. (Half damage)
67-70 Hit Self: Half damage.
71-75 Hit Self: Full damage.
76 Hit Self: Full damage. Weapon breaks. (-1 to attack and damage rolls)
77-80 Hit Ally: Half damage. (Ally must be within reach.)
81-85 Hit Ally: Full damage.
86 Hit Ally: Full damage. Weapon breaks. (-1 to attack and damage rolls)
87-90 Stun Self: 1 Rd. (Dazed)
91-93 Stun Self: 1 Rd. (Dazed) Weapon breaks.
94-96 Stun Friend: 1 Rd. Loose allyís weapon/shield (must be within reach).
97 Break weapon. (-1 to attack and damage rolls)
98 Lose track of time,-2 total initiative for remainder of battle.
99 DMís choice of action.

A naked person fears no pickpocket.
Closed Thread