RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 01-28-2019, 10:52 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1748
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers

Looks good to me. I am going to see if anyone else interested in the game before making a decision.
Tower graduate #820
Old 01-28-2019, 11:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 603
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
Sounds good. Thank you for your consideration = )

Games: Waeveran Legends, Xera , Madness in Stefanovo,The Crystal of Juiblex

Tug of War-Upper!

Old 02-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 289
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc

Name: Rystael Gwyzor
Race: Wood Elf
Class:Bard Lvl 1 (interest in Druidic life style)
Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality : Always Smiling. Rystael likes to be in the front to be remark with "Hoe". Her mockery is appreciated by those who ear ... except in a fight... that usually enrage her target. Nothing seems serious for her, like if life was a gift. A gift even in these dark apocalyptical worlds. She takes care of everybody she considers her family, even those who don't always deserve it.

Appearance : Delicate and Frail, she moves with ease like if every dance was so natural... it's more obvious in the wood when she's performing for nature all around her... its like if all living thing fusing with her spirit. She likes to wear a light robe. wearing adventurer stuff only when the time needs it.

Backstory: Rystael has been raised outside her tribe. Probably left for dead as a lonely child without any interest for raider's. Claim back as a slave by a thief guild, they find that her skill was better in charming and entertaining during an undercover mission. But the role of being placed in the front line has not prevented her curiosity learn some dark way of the underground. After many years she buyback her slavery debt. Send many time on a scouting mission the last one was in a lost village where his target was supposedly hiding there. Something mystical happens between them. A friendship that no one can never wonder have. She never returns to the city since then... but learn a new way of living, a way nearest from her lineage, from her Blood, from her Heart.

Background: SPY (2 Skills: deception & Stealth, 1 Thief Tools, 1 gaming set, Espionage Agent; Loyal contact )

OOC : MeredithS your box is too awesome ... I hope you don't mind I use it?
OOC for DM : starting equipment need to be changed, it's not the good one...

Last edited by KhamLuc; 02-05-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:37 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 575
DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold
This looks fun. I'll post an app in the next day or two.

Games: Waterdeep:Disavowed | Madness in Stefonovo
Characters: Eliony Kormallis | Rumiana 'Rumi' & Kiera
Old 02-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
I like both of these applications so far. I am not finding much to nit pick about so no need to revise anything MeredithS or KhamLuc.

There is still a week until I close applications so if you are interested please post.
Tower graduate #820
Old 02-04-2019, 01:09 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 603
MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS MeredithS
I don't mind at all KhamLuc, lol I stole most of it too. Some I did, like the currency and spell slots blocks. =D

Games: Waeveran Legends, Xera , Madness in Stefanovo,The Crystal of Juiblex

Tug of War-Upper!

Old 02-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
MatFow
I haven't played for about 10 years and new to pbp therefore my application might need a bit of work. Only joined up a day or 2 ago so only just found this. Willing to have a go though
Old 02-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
@MatFow, no worries about being new to PbP or a little rusty on playing. this is a good game to reintroduce you, plus I have a whole party of newer players in the same boat learning PbP or 5e.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:54 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
MatFow
Here is my application, hope it doesn't need too much fine tuning

Name: Matform

Race: Hill Dwarf

Class: Ranger

Alignment: CN

Appearance: Standing at 4ft6 with a typical solid dwarf build, basically if a tree stump from an oak tree could walk that is what Matform would look like. Grey and very curly shoulder length hair with a similar colour goatee that reaches down to his chest if it was allowed out of the leather thong that he has wrapped in. Brown eyes with tanned skin due to being outside a lot. He wears armour from head to waist, with a helmet on his head and a breastplate on his chest. He carries a longbow as his weapon of choice.
Personality: Matform can come across as grumpy not one for having long conversations he usually just wants to get on with things be it fighting, drinking, hunting, fighting, drinking... Although it must also be said that despite his gruff exterior if you manage to get past that and get to know him you would find someone who cares about his friends, not that he has that many. It takes a lot to get him to get to that stage though. As mentioned he loves to fight which means using his longbow which also means that you can generally find him of an evening cleaning blood and other things off his arrows. “They need to be shiny so they can see the look on their own face just before impact”

Background: Matform is an Outlander, he spent his time out in the wild hunting and not just for food but also for those with a bounty on their head. Alive or dead, usually dead he would only return to civilization when he had hunted down those he was after.

Writing Sample: Grumbling to himself as he came to the edge of town, Matform wasn't happy, he had been hunting down another bounty not far from here when he had found it dead taken obviously by another hunter, missing it's hand with the identification features needed to claim the reward. So he decided to enter this town and see if he could get a drink or two to help him forget. He didn't know much about this particular place and being used to living in the wild he wasn't real keen on spending too much time here.

As he entered the town and headed towards the village he saw strange man going from person to person obviously trying to find someone. Upon seeing the man turn in his direction and start rushing towards him, Matform steadied himself and reached for his longbow ready for whatever happened next.

Last edited by MatFow; 02-07-2019 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Changing Class and a few other details to match
Old 02-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics

Alright the deadline is approaching. Last call for applications, hope to have players selected by Monday.
Tower graduate #820
Old 02-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Seldon
Name: Zath
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: Short, 5ft2, and very thin. Zath looks like he is used to hiding in the shadows his entire life. His face can`t really be seen from underneath the dark hood he is wearing. A rapier is barely noticeable from under his black cloak.
Personality: Zath is always suspicious when he meets new people. He always tries to stay in the shadows out of other people's notice. It's normally very hard to get Zath to trust you since he is used to being backstabbed. However, once he gets to know someone he can be a very loyal friend.
Background: Urchin. Zath grew up on the streets caring only for himself and his few friends. They survived only by pickpocketing and other acts of thievery.
Writing Sample: As the law enforcement in the city Zath grew up in started cracking down on criminals harder, Zath contemplated leaving and trying to start a new life in a new place. After one of the urchins who he knew very well was arrested Zath decided it was finally time to go, the city was no longer safe. After stealing enough rations to last for a few weeks, Zath stowed away on a trading ship heading for a town he had never heard of before, Kamplinn. Just a few days into the voyage a massive storm struck. Due to the pitching and rolling of the ship during the storm Zath became very seasick. Finally after many painful days holed up with the cargo, Zath decided he hated the water and he never wanted to sail again. When they finally arrived a Kamplinn, Zath sneaked off the ship and found a place to hide until the traders left. He didn't want them to find him especially while he still had the 20 gold pieces he had stolen from them on his way off the ship.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Alright Applications are closed. I will have selections by Monday.
Tower graduate #820
Old 02-10-2019, 04:19 PM
MoonZar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20605
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Good luck everybody!