RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 01-25-2019, 08:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2550
Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi
Thuzzy's application is complete!

Last edited by Trmmilwwi; 01-25-2019 at 08:05 AM.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:18 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 504
vortechs vortechs vortechs vortechs vortechs vortechs
I have to go to work in a few moments, but I love this idea. I'll have an app up by the end of the day.
I have taken the Oath.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:48 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2261
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
left-aligned image
Welcome to even more new people. Wow.

At this point i'm going to put a dead line in place. By the 1st of Feb I will have selected the party.
on that note I have already sent PM's to the Sergeant, Lieutenant and a couple of Privates for the game so spots are thinning out.

If you'd like any feedback let me know

Tyrus34, to answer your question. Just build a level four character however you see fit. If we were starting out at level one then yes you'd be starting out as a fighter or at the very least a level 1 martial class but as we are just jumping into level 4 then build for the end result not the journey.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:54 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 605
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
right-aligned image

Name: Dwork
Race: H-Dwarf/H-Ork
Class: Fighter 1/ Cleric 2 /Mystic 1
Roll: fighter/Healer
Extra gear: Role play between yourself and Captain Stonekeg for any extra gear.
Back story: If you want to give me something extra and give your character more depth and increase your chances of getting in then give me a back

"Watch out for theeeurrr... "

"Dwarf Down ! .. Dwarf Down !!"

"Com’On Dwork, bring yer Ash in here, would you … There a dying here that value way more than your Shitty skin ! ... I want that men UP Fracking NOW"

Engage in the squadron they say ... NOP that not comes from me... I didn’t have any choice at all. All ...my ...life! ... And i’m glad that it’s that way ... Wanna know why... Cause MEN... I’m alive! maybe bless, even if Sometimes I doubt more of a curse... But I AM.
I’am reject from dwarven peers, reject from Orkish peers ... did I said that my father and my mother ... well ... forget the detail ... All you have to know is that Dwarven Mother never told anyone until I was a young kid... That's when start my “Voluntary enrollment” in exchange for my life
I’ll been push to wash all stable, washroom ... every day I look by the window to learn how the fighter combat. Soon I’ll been push to the surgery to help get rid of all dead body or part no more need by the Doc. Then kitchen.... well As you can see, I'm blessed cause now I can go anywhere... where nobody else has ...
Now, AT first disobedience... my contract specifies: death punishment ... and I never had the chance to earn a name ... So everybody calls me Dwork, I Like that ... it sounds cool in the other mouth!

"DWORK !!! STOP DREAMING AGAIN! DWORK ! HE’s coming .. I NEED IT"

"Here you go Captain Stonekeg ! status of this men is now good. Go ahead Flint, Good Luck !"
"Captain Stonekeg.. My status is low and I begin to lack of..."

"SHUT UP and Wait for My order !"

"YES SIR ! "

HAaaa What a Dream Life I got !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dwork Praying.png
Views:	8
Size:	341.8 KB
ID:	79020   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dwork small.png
Views:	113
Size:	368.4 KB
ID:	79022  

Last edited by KhamLuc; 01-25-2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:40 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Do you think you'll be running more than one group? I wouldn't mind putting in an app for the Lieutenant if you do.
I have taken the Oath.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:34 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Sorry Vortechs. I will only be taking one group through. I would like to say I may take another group through later (after i've killed this one) but i've said before and always come up with a new idea i'd like to run instead.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:38 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Okay, well thanks anyways. If you decide to run it again, I'd like to put in my interest as a Lieutenant now lol. Hope you all have a great game ��
I have taken the Oath.
Old 01-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 274
Tyrus34 Tyrus34 Tyrus34
Name: Drimdin "Skulk" Stonefoot
Race: Dwarf/wood elf
Class: Rogue 1/fighter 1/ranger 2
Roll: Sniper, lookout, scout, survivalist
Back story: Drimdin grew up in a poor part of the dwarven kingdom his father a wandering elven bard who happened to lay with a dwarves tavern wench while moving through the area. It was a one night whirlwind that left Drimdin's mother with fond memories that certainly soured as her belly grew round. Drimdin's home never lacked for love but it did lack for money and often times food. As he grew he save how hard his mother worked to provide for him and when he became old enough he vowed to help however he could.

Drimdin fell in with cut purses and thieves, his elven heritage left him physically weaker and slimmer than his fellow dwarves but he was also far more nimble and had the uncanny ability to hide where other dwarves couldn't making him an adept thief.

One day Drimdin was working a mark, tracking and following the dwarf waiting for an opportunity. The mark turned down an ally and Drimdin moved to strike but the dwarf easily took out the smaller half dwarf. The mark revealed himself to be Captain Stonekeg and offered the young half-dwarf a simple choice, enlist in the military or be arrested for assault and theft and sent to jail. Drimdin thought about it, he saw little choice and begrudingly agreed to enlist.

Drimdin made it through basic training barely, he lacked much of the physical strength that made hardy dwarven soldiers but he was shown to be adept with a bow and excelled at tracking and scouting. He was transferred to a ranger program where he learned to become a scout and flourished in those conditions. Drimdin was rough around the edges at first but military discipline did him good and he has grown into a model soldier and an exemplary member of the ranger corps.

Drimdin was transferred again to Krakole Pass to serve as a scout at Fort Helgas. The transfer surprised him but he did as he was told with little fanfare. The reason became more clear as he saw the dwarf thay greeted him to the fort, the older dwarf clapped him on the back and told him "I took a gamble on you, glad to see I was right."

Fort Helgas has been Drimdin's home for the last 12 years since and his comrades have become closer than family. His nickname Skulk, an unwelcome one that has grown on him, was given to him by the squad for his adept ability with sneaking and disappearing from plainsight. Drimdin has meshed well with most everyone from the group but doesn't tolerate people that think they are better than anyone else and works hard to keep the group cohesive.

Stats:
Str: 12 Dex: 17 Con: 14 Wis: 14 Int: 9 Cha: 10

Extra gear:
Light footsteps whispered across the stone floor of Fort Helgas as Drimdin marched his way to Captain Stonekeg's quarters. Upon arriving he gave three sharp raps on the door, after a moment the sound of shuffling and footsteps from the other side can be heard. The door creaks open and standing where it once was there is now the grey bearded Captain looking at Drimdin with a slightly exasperated look ""Yes Drimdin what is it?"" The captain asked wearily.

""Captain Stonekeg sir, I have come to make a requisitions request for the upcoming trip."" Drimdin quickly reaches into his pocket and produces a piece of parchment and hands it to Stonekeg. Stonekeg fetches his reading glasses and looks over the list mumbling slightly to himself as he does, when he finishes he looks up his eyes looking over his glasses while his face is still directed down toward the paper ""You realize that your lieutenant will already be equipped with a map of the route yes? Why do you need one as well?"" Drimdin's voice and demeanor remained calm and respectful as he answered the questions ""Yes sir I understand this, however as the scout assigned to this mission and as a member of the team that has undergone extensive survival training I believe it will be best if I also have a copy of the map to keep track of the surrounding area."" his voice was firm and confident as he spoke.

The Captain nodded seeming to accept this answer before grimacing slightly ""and what by Moridin's beard do you need a spyglass for? Those are quite expensive, we only have a handful of them in the fort."" The older dwarf seemed a bit unconvinced of this request. Drimdin's posture changed a bit, he shrunk a litte, he had expected this sort of reaction as the risk was a bit hard to justify ""Please Captain Stonekeg, I understand it is a lot to ask but a spy glass is an invaluable too for scouting and keeping watch, it will make me twice as good at my job if you allow me to have it. The ability to see details twice as far away as I usually can can be the difference in seeing a threat before it becomes too late." "

Stonekeg ran his hand through his beard for a moment, clearly deep in thought and then he let out a deep sigh and looked at Drimdin with more than a touch of exasperation ""Fine private, your request will be approved but if anything happens to that spy glass you'll owe me the full value of it understand?"" Drimdin snapped to attention ""Yes sir, thank you sir."" The older dwarf waved a hand dismissively ""Yes, yes, just be lucky that I like you and trust you know what you're talking about. Now you are dismissed, I wish to get back to my nap."" and with that the captain swunf the door shut and the shuffling steps could be heard again ending with the soft thud of a dwarven body colliding with a mattress.

Last edited by Tyrus34; 01-28-2019 at 04:20 AM.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:08 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
I would like to thank all of you who applied for this game. I've enjoyed your requisition requests and battle hardened dwarven applications.

The following are those who I have invited to the game.
Lieutenant Stoustone played by Stonesung
Sergeant Barrelheart played by Trmmilwwi
Corporal Ravenshard played by DialforPickles
Private Stormbeard played by Tinuviel
Private Silverspark played by DarkPaladin
Private Stonearm played by Vislands
Private Stonefoot played by Tyrus34
Private Stonearm played by smokefire12
Private Darktome played by clawsome
Private Silveraxe played by Grimguy

Thank you again for applying. Good luck out there at RPGX, I hope to cross paths with you again soon.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
zeprof
Good luck out there to the squad. I have a feeling that Fate will NOT smile on you