Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Ibinel

Game NameIbinel
Game SystemPathfinder
ThemeCity Adventure
FlavourHigh Fantasy
Plot Summary
Setting Information

Bel-ingran is a nation in the northern quadrant of the planet Ibinel. Above it is the Teche Sea, to the northeast is Dopat, a lush continent that tends toward colder environs but is productive with agriculture and livestock. Zob is to the immediate north, a small prison island that is somewhat radioactive, the exposure to which has led to mutations with the prisoners. Off to the northwest is a mining island called Oolda, also a prison island for the families of those sent to Zob.

Bel-ingran is a metropolis in its own right. There is a city to the east called Ethea which is a port town that caters to a wide array of people and beliefs. The presence of law and order is very prominent, though that does not mean that crime doesn’t happen. Just that law and justice are ever watchful over the people of Ethea. This sprawling, extremely crowded city near the coast is best known as a mecca of trade and commerce. The majority of its inhabitants are involved in the black market on some level, and it is considered noteworthy for its massive marble temple honoring Severin, the sun god. Many of the city's inhabitants favor Ziyabisk, the god of desire, trade and profit, regardless of their understanding of his true nature and intentions.

One major attraction of Ethea is the Religious Arcade, which is a round arcade of stone architecture with a covered walkway held aloft by stone pillars and a series of arches. There is a central courtyard but what brings the most attention is the wide array of religious representation. It is said that every religion is represented at the Religious Arcade. Those that promote life, in some fashion or another, gain popularity enough to earn an actual temple in the arcade, one that followers can enter and pay tribute to their gods, or find shelter from the elements, a place where a priest can tend to his flock. Those that are too evil and self serving to be worshiped in public must make do with a simple shrine and perhaps an altar to receive offerings.

There are two notable factions of power among the people. The first one is called the Utopian Trade Company. They are responsible for a large network of trading, supply, shipment, harvesting, processing. They stock the market stalls; from the farms and workshops to the stores, the UTC is involved in as many steps along the way as possible. The owner and proprietor of the UTC is known as Vincent Underwood, known to just about everyone as just Vin.

The other faction is more of a shadow group known as The Underground. Though they are very cloak and dagger, their business is more along the lines of vigilantism. They often work to expose treachery within the UTC, though their efforts rarely pan out as the UTC ends up being legit the majority of the time. Still, that is just what gets noticed by the public, which actually goes against the efforts of The Underground as the more times they expose the UTC’s lawful trading practices, the more they seem to be a rogue band of thugs who are harassing a powerful business group that has actually done quite a lot for the community. Granted, they have made money hand over fist while doing so, but the wealth has been spread around the table with the other merchants and farmers and shopkeepers such that everyone is happy that business is going well, the market is stable, and crime is at an all time low.

The new Prime Minister, Jessop Peabody, has taken up residence in the city of Ibatus; a lawful city to the north that houses the high courts of Bel-ingran. It is here where laws are proposed and ratified, where criminal courts are held, and hearings on public policy among other things. Though there is a weak visage of the courts being open to the public and serving as a function of democracy this is hardly the case. For any who have tried the process to gain access to the courts is highly obfuscated. The courts of Bel-ingran are primarily closed to the public. Many suspect that Jessop is just a puppet figurehead who represents the good of the people but really has no power as the real arm of the law resides behind the scenes in the court system and other factions of government, of which rumors abound regarding the mysterious splinter organization known only as The Teche. Little is known about this group, but rumors are wild and rampant though no one can even confirm its existence let alone its role in the government.

Ursor and Eurovis are weigh stations; transit points from Bel-ingran to Udanta. Passage to Agalor is spendy, but possible. There are two ferries, one from Ursor to Agalor, and one from Eurovis to Agalor. For the right price, if you travel in the right circles, you might be able to find a way to access faster means of travel as it is rumored that there are teleportation circles at one or more of these locations.

Amaea is another less regulated port town. Its shores are more treacherous and thus make docking somewhat of a chore if not outright dangerous. Cliff face and rock are the main deterrents of docking at Amaea, but due to the distinct lack of regulations many folk endeavor to make it work. Without any tariffs or customs there is no need to declare or pay tax for what is being brought in, though to many that does little to stop the watchful eye of Thaia: a deity that watches over Bel-ingran and uphold Law, pass Judgment and administer Punishment for crimes.

Thaia is most revered in Ethea where they oversee trade, imports and exports at the port town. Ethea is perhaps the most culturally diverse location in Bel-ingran as it is the most frequented point of entry. There are shrines to most gods, even some of the more obscure deities with nefarious or malevolent following. But Severin, who represents the Sun and light and life, and Thaia, who represents law and justice, are prominent as well as Ziyabisk, who controls trade, gluttony, travel, and luck.

Any and all magical training goes through the Ethean Academy of the Arcane Arts. It is a college that is run by the Latian Mages; a nation of gnome mages that exists on a floating island on the eastern boundary of the Savsom Sea. The gnomes of Lat oversee all magic in Ibinel. To start with, any mages who want to study magic must enter the Ethean Academy of Arcane Arts to unlock the secrets of the art of magic in a controlled environment. Unauthorized exploration of magic can come at a high price if caught, as the gnomes are given a wide berth with their administration of law within the realm of magic. Those who intend to pursue term at the EAAA are encouraged to contact Liminy Scrim, founder, director, and head wizard of the Latian Magical Institute, a foundation to help fund and operate the Ethean Academy of Arcane Arts which provides books, supplies, tuition, and grants to students and professors.

About the Game
This game has been running since January 2011. There was a brief interlude between Book One and Book Two. Both books had amazing players. Some of them will be joining me in writing a third book. I have an incredible coDM, hengeraven, who gets credit for the origins of this game. A previous version of this setting was my very first dnd game ever, run by my good friend hengeraven. I was hooked immediately and I contributed to breaking the world, and so we worked together to build this one. The past couple of months we have been working pretty intensely to refine the mechanics of the game. There will always be more to work on, but we are forging ahead with continued growth and development of mythos and world building.

The first book lasted three and a half years. The second book lasted two years. I imagine that two to three years is about the timeline that people can handle before losing interest or having life get in the way.

This is a high fantasy game. There will be some depiction of more day to day life stuff in this city game, but make no mistake that this is a fantasy game and there is weird, wild, creative stuff going on. Things may not always make sense, or something may go too fast or it may be so tangential that it’s difficult to grab onto. That’s alright, just try not to hold me down to some preconceived notions of continuity because I and my coDM follow our own path. Sometimes something happens behind the scenes that necessitates a drastic change in the game that doesn’t make sense or comes out of nowhere. My advice is that you just try to roll with it and maybe see if you can figure out what that was, if you can. We’re both good people, but there’s a bit of chaos in our brains that balances out the order that we’ve established in our world.

If you can’t make sense of it, feel free to talk about it in the ooc and try to sort it out in game, but not everything is worth its own side quest if you follow my meaning.

This advertisement is to try and wrangle a few players and see if they will be a good fit in our world. It’s going to start out as a city game, but who knows where it will end up. That’s sandbox talk for we have some overarching plotlines that will impact this game. Here is your starting point, now let’s see what happens.

What you know is that you are living in Bel-ingran. You can be a part of any of the factions or the college, a religious person, there are any number of guilds and professional organizations, I’ve just outlined some of the more prominent things available. At this point our preference is that you are from or at the very least living in Bel-ingran. Preference is given to human, but I know that for some people being such a simple dullard as a human is actually an affront on ones sensibilities. So if you must, please feel free to select another common race. Consider that while there are other races around, the cultural diversity of this region is not very broad. There are geographic locations that cater to more of the other races, so gnome (from Lat) and dwarf (from Belkin Tor) will be available. Elves and half elves are more elusive and tend to shy away from civilization, especially those with bumbling, murderous humans. So if you apply with one of those you better have a good excuse. I will provide info on these things as needed.

The map is your landscape. Ethea will probably play a big role in the game so if you want to find a place to lay down some roots that would be a safe bet. It is a very culturally diverse city.

You will start at lvl 7. I’ve got some creation info for you. I am offering you a sample for building a character table. I take these seriously as this is how I envision the progression of your character. I think it is a good tool for anyone to use so I don’t feel bad about asking for it. You don’t need a sheet right now, but that table is a good way to communicate with me.

You can roll stats if you really want, but I think rolling for stats is silly so I’ve given you a generous array or point buy to choose from. I appreciate well made characters who are strong and able to fend for themselves and contribute significantly to the party. There is a difference between that and using shenanigans to munchkin your way through a broken build. That said, I would appreciate no requests for custom classes and for whatever restrictions that I do place on creation to be observed respectfully.

Without further ado, I present to you creation mechanics. Enjoy.

More Info

Creationism

Last edited by Gath; 04-14-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:14 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25660

Game Applicants
PlayerNameRaceClass(es)Status
VaerdisShira SunswordSun ElfOccultistCompleted
TafratinErdanMoon ElfOracleCompleted
nickostophelesMuldoon MaestuHuman (Fae)BloodragerWIP
ThorstenDharnHumanFighterCompleted
meilandruMeili LinHumanBard (Dervish Dancer)Completed

Last edited by Gath; 10-13-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:16 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25660
Questions and Answers

Players
If you are so inclined, I would be interested in an *optional* paragraph or two talking about yourself as a player. Please secret this if you are uncomfortable sharing it with the public.
  • I'm Gath. I studied art and ended up with a master's degree. I work as an artist now. Mostly I am a painter, but I also use soft pastels, graphite, occasionally paint pens, and I do pottery. I also paint minis. I have been gaming and doing play by post for eleven years. I enjoy dealing with morality issues and high fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by House Rules
Initiative
This game will be played without rolling for initiative. I've found over the years that this method makes for a much smoother game in play by post. In the most basic sense, the initiative order will be fixed; PCs go first, followed by NPCs and monsters. Occasionally a monster or group of monsters will get a surprise round, but afterward the initiative order will revert to the default order.

Because of this rule, there are some features of the game that will not work as intended. For example, the feat improved initiative will provide a +5ft bonus to base land speed, as per the Fleet feat, rather than a +4 to init. Otherwise, any other class features that provide a bonus to initiative will instead provide a bonus to speed.
Sorcerers

Leadership?
This long controversial feat I think will be a complication that will be more of a hindrance than a boon. If you want to have a cohort to run a business for you or do some crafting while you are away or keep your place in a guild that would be fine. I’m anticipating a large group so I am having trouble reconciling with an additional player run NPC who will no doubt want to engage in combat and whatnot.

EAAA
Does EAA cover all arcane including spontaneous casting?
  • Yes. However, there are some spontaneous casters who skip the college for various reasons, largely financial. This puts them on somewhat of a casual wanted list, or at the very least a watch list with the gnomes.

Is there a fraternity or guild for EAAA Graduates?
  • Yes. You may choose to continue to contribute to the Latian Magical Institute after graduation. Doing so will afford you certain benefits including access to libraries and other sundries associated with the Latian Wizards.
  • Monthly tithes range from 1gp to whatever someone cares to contribute. Benefits scale with contributions. (Specific benefits are to be determined, but mainly they are varying degrees of access to facilities and spells and items.)
  • There is a Masters Program to go through in order to gain access to the Fraternity. It is a 1k gp buy in (to gain access 4th lvl spells) with a 10gp/month; 100gp/year tithe.
  • Definitely not a lifelong membership. One can be extricated, excommunicated, immolated, inebriated, or straight up kicked out on their face and stripped of all rank, title, and access to facilities.
  • Mainly the various advantages based on access to goods and services are the benefits of being a member; access to spells, magic items, libraries (which offer skill bonuses for example, and the opportunity to research), and possibly even an extension of the privileges of the Latian Wizard Order.

Common Races?
Races of Ibinel

Posting Rate
  • I understand that life happens. I pretty much let my players post unrestricted though I prefer at least once a week. I try to get a game update in at least once a week, but sometimes I get busy or some folks don’t post. I am not bashful about posting without a player who got busy, but I try to be accommodating. However, I know my limits and 1/week for me is about what I can commit to. Generally that tends to be enough to accommodate a big group.

Deadlines
  • The game ad will run as long as it has to.

Rogue CastersHow do you feel about apostate caster's operating outside the college's purview?
  • I'm open to an apostate caster operating outside the college's purview.

NobilityWould you be opposed to working in some noble family heritage?
  • Noble family heritage? I am not sure I can give any special privilege based on heritage but you can be tied to a noble family. Bastard child, or dishonored, disavowed, disowned. Perhaps working to repair your ties or reclaim your name or stake in the family bloodline and that is something we can work on in game.

ReligionWhat pantheon should we stick too for worship or is literally everything on the table in the religious arcade?
  • You can worship anything or anyone as a deity. A rock, the sun, the trees, the inky blackness of night, death. If it isn't written we can work it out.

Business and Cost of Living How would you work out the profits/losses each month, upkeep costs etc etc? Would I need to purchase the store front or is it a part of whatever home I somehow already have? I'm willing to deal with detailed business stuff if you are.
  • You will need to either pay a monthly fee for living expenditures unless you want to buy a house or apartment. I will be borrowing heavily from the Ptolus “Cost of Living” outline.
    • Apartment: 1-4 rooms costs 5sp-5gp/month
    • House: Small-Large costs 30gp-50gp/month
    • House in Ethea: 1-3 room costs 3k-5k
  • Lifestyle/Cost of Living Upkeep/Month:
    • Subsistence 2gp
    • Meager 3-5gp
    • Poor 6-10gp
    • Average 11-20gp
    • Good 21-50gp
    • High 51-100gp
    • Luxurious 101+gp
  • There are rules for crafting that can influence and guide any explorations in business. I am okay with getting into that but I don’t know that I want to focus on the minutia of running a business. Hoping to do some adventuring at some point.

Jasontheswift
@Gath, is there any hints to what we may be facing in this campaign ? e.g. cult/ occult hunting, vigilantism, trying to return the power back too the people and the government instead of the underbelly etc.. I'm just debating what character to play as.
  • I’ve been dropping hints left and right my friend. This world is rich, diverse, full of intrigue from local politics to global politics, dragons, pirates, undead – there’s an entire continent overrun with undead and the demons they work with, if you want to pick a fight there is an island of cannibals, there’s a floating island of xenophobic gnomes who basically control everything about magic and they have complete autonomy in this regard… There’s even politics between the gods. I’ve named two different factions among the people, a splinter organization, a government that is probably corrupt but no real way to fix it. I mean, what are you looking for? In addition to that you have all that city life has to offer.

JohnStone
My interest is in creating an ELF WITCH with high intelligence and knowledge skills. I imagine the EAA would have labeled her "Strange or maybe Dangerous"
Similar to a Sorcerer she has innate power (from her patron) but has spent years learning to control it through study and discipline.
I would like some feedback to see if this kind of character even fits in your world before moving forward..

• Elf Witch is doable. She is welcome at the Ethean Academy of Arcane Arts. There is a place for such a character at the table. You may proceed.

Xildur
Could I apply with Eldritch Godling class or Warlord?

And do divine magic also being taught at EAAA?

• That's a no to Eldritch Godling. I am okay with Warlord or other Path of War classes.
  • Divine Magic is not taught at EAAA. It is either imparted by a deity or learned through some ritualistic means that can be illuminated by a temple and priests.

Chaosfiend01Expressing my interest in playing out a sorcerer possibly. Have a character idea for a Sorcerer of the Oni Bloodline, (maybe with some mild alterations based on the backstory). Is that bloodline too exotic for this, (presumable Western Fantasy style) setting?
  • That is a weird bloodline, but we've got some weird to match that so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

OneDarkness
Gath for those preaccepted could you still list their character details so that we don't was efforts in duplication, also did you have party size in mind?
  • ATH and FoggyKnight are working on their builds presently. I will list info as it comes, but you shouldn't concern yourself with that.
  • Party size - I generally go big at the start of a game. There are always a few who drop away. By the end of the game I tend to be left with one or two players even after adding a few along the way. At least five, up to eight or more.

Chaosfiend01So, curious. Are spontaneous Magic users in your world just...not a thing mostly? Bard, Bloodrager, Skald, Sorcerer and Summoners in the Arcane field are just not a thing that happens much?

What about Divine Spontaneous casters like Hunter, Inquisitor and Oracle, whom do not study but are innately tied to their deity/nature/ect which they draw magic from?

I don;t know if I should even get into the psionics, being they are all spontaneous, innate abilities.

• It’s not that they aren’t in the world, it is just that the Latian Gnomes have a stronghold on magic. They feel that true magic is learned magic and they enforce this to the bet of their ability. They still cater to innate magic users and allow them in the college. But rogue sorcerers are sought after with extreme prejudice.
  • Bards are much different as they are typically inclined towards the learned side of life, exploring history, and other knowledges, as well as languages and other epicurean endeavors; a refinement of class, taste, knowledge, and magic that many wizards overlook, unfortunately.
  • Divine casters are a whole different bag and there are fewer restrictions there. Much of that has to do with religion and there is a broader range of channels for divinity than for arcane magic.
  • As to psionics, there really isn’t a place at the table for that right now. I meant to post that yesterday but I only was able to talk to my coDM about it yesterday and my day kinda got away from me.
  • I will take a moment to go over sorcerer bloodlines now and I will get back to you in a bit.

Winter DwarvesYour race table mentioned winter dwarves, but I didn't see a write-up for them. Are those just the basic pathfinder dwarves?
  • Winter dwarves are considered a non playable race at this point. Their isolation on the antimagic poles and islands make it very difficult for them to get off their respective homelands.

FoggyKnight - Sun ElvesI see Sun Elves have a lack of healing from "any source" when not in sunlight. Does that mean that it literally is indoors, at night, anything that's not in a daylight spell or in direct sunlight? No healing from wands, potions, clerics?

Do Sun elves have places, safe houses perhaps, with perma-Daylight spells on, in case of night attacks?

Can they use healing items like a ring of fast healing and expect it to work? Don't expect to see one, but trying to figure out.

• Fast healing is a very powerful feature. It is balanced by removing the option for healing half the day. Light from a daylight spell would suffice, despite it not being actual sunlight, but it would only work if cast from a cleric with the Sun domain. There may be elven saunas available as healing houses with sunlight spells burning at night. You would surely have to pay for such amenities.

To reiterate, they are unable to heal when not in sunlight/daylight. Magic, items, natural healing - it's all the same and doesn't work at night or indoors, unless there are windows with sufficient light or, as you proposed, a daylight spell cast from the Sun domain.

Last edited by Gath; 03-04-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:46 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 57363
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
withdrawn...

Sorry, brother... but my posting rate needs are much different. We wouldn't mesh.

Last edited by Admin Dirk; 03-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Ars artis gratia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24911
Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden
left-aligned image

Name: Klihn Fernchew
Race: Kobold (hatchling/Aither)
Alignmnet: The fact that you follow a set of tenants and laws set down by your faith and I do not gives me an advantage. And if history has proven anything, it is that those with the most advantage always win.Chaotic Nuetral
Class: Rogue (Knife Master/Bandit Archtypes)

The Reoccurring Dream

It was an early morning in the springtime on the Mountain near the shores of the southern sea.

The sun was rising from her cloudy bed, and while spreading her beautiful gold hair over the sky, her gleams fell on a set of shining Blueish Misty Scales. The owner of those Scales raised his head, a tired expression on his grizzled features.

The birds slowly started singing, and tone by tone, the morning symphony was created, by the mere happiness of waking up.

The creature smirked in amusement, as he thought of how cheerful these silly little lumps of feathers could be, just to wake up.

It amused him, and yet, he did not find anything stupid about it. The only thing he thought was stupid was that weird species… humans, who merely got up, just to work all day, and do things against their own, will.

But what did he know of it… He was a master of his world, and never had the need, nor desire to learn from the hand and mind of another.

He got up from his bed of leaves, stretched out with his front legs, and shook his head in a lazy manner. He sniffed the spring-breeze, and greeted the still raising sun with a respectful nod.

She blinked for a moment, as if to return his gesture, and then she let a small streak of light strike his dog-like nose and four horns with the mist rising from them, while the sun was still deeply concentrating on painting the clouds in the most spectacular pink-orange and light-blue colors.

"Always trying to overdo herself…" he thought with a shake of his head. He then whipped a nearby tree with his long tail, causing a shower of raindrops and dew fall down on his body. It was chillingly cold, but he liked it that way. It was the way of the nature, and that would always be the only right way, he thought sternly. He had thought this way as long as he could remember, and that was not about to change.

He blinked the water out of his eyes, and then with a small yawn, he took off in flight, to bid the world his own kind of good morning; to a new age - his age he thought. As always he had some form of a plan and today he would put that plan into action.

Klihn Fernchew

Build Mechanics

Last edited by Admin TeufelHeunden; 03-11-2017 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Changed Elanor Dudley
Old 03-01-2017, 12:50 AM
All the world's a Stage..

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5904
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
This sounds absolutely amazing.

Reserved!!!

Brooding character creation starts.........NOW!
standby.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 452
Roofio Roofio Roofio Roofio Roofio
ConceptName: Gorn MacGarren
Race: Human
Class Structure: Fighter 2/ Gunslinger (Musket Master)5

Last edited by Roofio; 03-02-2017 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:16 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 452
Roofio Roofio Roofio Roofio Roofio
Character will have leadership feat, placing him with a level 5 cohort. Should it be created with the Heroic NPC stats or what?
Assuming of course you will allow such to begin with.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:35 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1359
Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor Kyramor
Sounds interesting! I'll ponder on a character with enough flesh and depth to merit years of play and probably will get something up in a few days.

Last edited by Kyramor; 03-01-2017 at 05:35 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12516
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Character Application
left-aligned image
Name: Oaken "Toymaker" Miller
Race: Human
Class Structure:

Last edited by OneDarkness; 03-11-2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12516
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
Does the EAAA cover all and everything arcane including spontaneous casters such as bards, sorcerers, bloodragers, etc or is it meant more for the prepared side of arcane casting? Would Alchemists fall under them as well?

Does the EAAA continue its relationship with the individuals after they have graduated from the academy, or is it a life long guild that these individuals would maintain their relationship with?

If it is a life long membership what benefits, requirements, tithes, rules, etc does the EAAA have, offer to or provide that its members can take advantage of?
Old 03-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1826
Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen Jkaen
Sounds interesting, do you have a due date for submissions?
Old 03-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Werewolf of London

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14274
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
Are the "Common" races Core+Featured?
Old 03-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2960
Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers
Reserved for application
Old 03-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34865
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
CaelName:Cael
Race: Hatched Dragon (Kobold)
Class Structure: Wizard 1/Ranger 6

Last edited by FoggyKnight; 03-04-2017 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Huh. Didn't seem to save the edits.