RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 03-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Dogs like to read too

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33544
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Cael's character details are now listed. Page 1, very bottom. You may have run into her while she's been on a guarding job. Or her horse.

Last edited by FoggyKnight; 03-02-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5017
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
Character Concept
right-aligned image

Name : Allepho Sillestriel
Race : Sun Elf
Classes : Warlord (Bannerman Archetype) 5 - Phoenix Champion 2
Party Role : Range Attacker, Battle Controller, Face

Last edited by Xildur; 03-03-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:35 AM
The Lord of Gifts

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12513
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
Name: The Honorable Maat von Veritas, esq.
Race: Human

Last edited by wodine; 03-05-2017 at 03:23 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:43 AM
Werewolf of London

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14074
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath View Post
We are currently working on revamping the racial demographic. I will let you know when that info comes available to the public. Probably in the next couple of days. It will be some interesting stuff, but there will be limitations. For example, I think someone asked for a Kitsune, and we won't be having races like that available as PCs. Not to say that they don't exist at all in this world, just not in any capacity that would make them accessible to the general population.
Well, hum. Consider me intrigued.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:52 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7949
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum

Last edited by Insacrum; 03-06-2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:51 AM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24680
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Xildur - [imgr] is your friend.

To All My Peoples
We've had plenty of stuff that we've been building on for the past six years but this Book is bringing a lot of new things to the forefront. Lot of questions to answer and we are trying to take care with each one. It is unique I think that we are in such close contact with each other during this particular application process that we get to address these kinds of questions. That does mean that it can take some time to finally get the answers out. We will have a big unveiling of race information probably tomorrow for example.. Been crunching on that for a few days, but it looks good so far, I think people will respond well to it. Same with Religion and Factions, these things have only just come to the forefront and we are trying to take it as it comes and address things appropriately.

Thank you for your patience. I see some new applications, but I took the night off and went to see Logan and I am glad I did, you should see it. Best one yet. Now I am going to pick back up with worldbuilding with my coDM. Today was a good day.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Life isa RPG Play it well

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4171
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Rock on Gath. I look forward to collaboration. I plan to present material to you soon.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7949
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum
I fleshed out my secret text a bit, but I'm sure I'll update it more once the race info comes out.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics

Old 03-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Sippin' Sweet Poison

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 243
Chaosfiend01 Chaosfiend01 Chaosfiend01
Awesome, glad to see the race chart up. Any word yet on my query regarding sorcerer bloodlines, or is that next in the line of things to look over?
Evil overlord rule #26:No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:17 PM
A Cynical Instrumentalist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2873
KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion
Ooo, cool **** right there. Also fun to see you boosted the Halfling base speed to 30 over 20, just makes mobility less of an issue for Aewin
Old 03-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
Working on Religion today. Might take a break and check out sorcerer bloodlines. Since innate magic is such taboo it has taken a back seat mostly.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Sippin' Sweet Poison

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 243
Chaosfiend01 Chaosfiend01 Chaosfiend01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath View Post
Working on Religion today. Might take a break and check out sorcerer bloodlines. Since innate magic is such taboo it has taken a back seat mostly.
So, curious. Are spontaneous Magic users in your world just...not a thing mostly? Bard, Bloodrager, Skald, Sorcerer and Summoners in the Arcane field are just not a thing that happens much?

What about Divine Spontaneous casters like Hunter, Inquisitor and Oracle, whom do not study but are innately tied to their deity/nature/ect which they draw magic from?

I don;t know if I should even get into the psionics, being they are all spontaneous, innate abilities.
Evil overlord rule #26:No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
Chaosfiend01So, curious. Are spontaneous Magic users in your world just...not a thing mostly? Bard, Bloodrager, Skald, Sorcerer and Summoners in the Arcane field are just not a thing that happens much?

What about Divine Spontaneous casters like Hunter, Inquisitor and Oracle, whom do not study but are innately tied to their deity/nature/ect which they draw magic from?

I don;t know if I should even get into the psionics, being they are all spontaneous, innate abilities.

• It’s not that they aren’t in the world, it is just that the Latian Gnomes have a stronghold on magic. They feel that true magic is learned magic and they enforce this to the bet of their ability. They still cater to innate magic users and allow them in the college. But rogue sorcerers are sought after with extreme prejudice.
  • Bards are much different as they are typically inclined towards the learned side of life, exploring history, and other knowledges, as well as languages and other epicurean endeavors; a refinement of class, taste, knowledge, and magic that many wizards overlook, unfortunately.
  • Divine casters are a whole different bag and there are fewer restrictions there. Much of that has to do with religion and there is a broader range of channels for divinity than for arcane magic.
  • As to psionics, there really isn’t a place at the table for that right now. I meant to post that yesterday but I only was able to talk to my coDM about it yesterday and my day kinda got away from me.
  • I will take a moment to go over sorcerer bloodlines now and I will get back to you in a bit.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
Sorcerers

Last edited by Gath; 03-03-2017 at 10:31 PM.