Old 03-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24969
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktur63 View Post
Posting interest! I'm fairly certain I have purposely avoided anything on the prohibited list as far as magic/psionic and spell/power effects. It is mostly complete! I still need to work on her backstory and incorporate her religious beliefs into that work. I hope to be finished in a day or two. Please alert me to any inconsitencies you may come across.

Thanks for your time! Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath
Chaosfiend01So, curious. Are spontaneous Magic users in your world just...not a thing mostly? Bard, Bloodrager, Skald, Sorcerer and Summoners in the Arcane field are just not a thing that happens much?

What about Divine Spontaneous casters like Hunter, Inquisitor and Oracle, whom do not study but are innately tied to their deity/nature/ect which they draw magic from?

I don;t know if I should even get into the psionics, being they are all spontaneous, innate abilities.

• Itís not that they arenít in the world, it is just that the Latian Gnomes have a stronghold on magic. They feel that true magic is learned magic and they enforce this to the bet of their ability. They still cater to innate magic users and allow them in the college. But rogue sorcerers are sought after with extreme prejudice.
  • Bards are much different as they are typically inclined towards the learned side of life, exploring history, and other knowledges, as well as languages and other epicurean endeavors; a refinement of class, taste, knowledge, and magic that many wizards overlook, unfortunately.
  • Divine casters are a whole different bag and there are fewer restrictions there. Much of that has to do with religion and there is a broader range of channels for divinity than for arcane magic.
  • As to psionics, there really isnít a place at the table for that right now. I meant to post that yesterday but I only was able to talk to my coDM about it yesterday and my day kinda got away from me.
  • I will take a moment to go over sorcerer bloodlines now and I will get back to you in a bit.
Sorry bud.

Old 03-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Flower of Everything!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6244
ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63 ricktur63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath View Post
Sorry bud.
I suppose I should have read further down. I knew I read through the entire original post and saw nothing against psionics.

What about the Staff or Mind Blade Magus class? I think I could work with something like that. Would it be taught at the Ethean Academy of Arcane Arts?

Last edited by ricktur63; 03-04-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics

Last edited by Gath; 03-04-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Sippin' Sweet Poison

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 243
Chaosfiend01 Chaosfiend01 Chaosfiend01
Alright, have my idea MOSTLY thought out. Keeping it secret for now, so Gath can have a gander to see if it is appropriate and lore friendly before I finish off. I'll give a bare minimum info block

Name: Vieno Sorenson
Race: Human
Class Structure: Tattooed Sorcerer 6 / PrC 1
Evil overlord rule #26:No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.

Last edited by Chaosfiend01; 03-05-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Updating
Old 03-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics

Old 03-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Sippin' Sweet Poison

Tools
User Statistics
Evil overlord rule #26:No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8166
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight

Last edited by MundayKnight; 03-05-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
If that was meant for me I can't see it.

Old 03-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
So two people already had spots at the table from the last game. They have been accepted into the next one as well.

Another player I gave a personal invite to accepted my offer and was accepted.

There are three or four more slots open. Tuesday will be the one week mark for ad opening. Things have begun to slow down significantly. As a result I am going to start reading through what is available and making selections at my leisure.

I am still hoping to see more apps, but if not then so be it. If you still intend to finish an app then by all means let me know you are still working and I will wait to see what you come up with.

Old 03-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Should be able to read it, also very interested. Idea will be explained after answers.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:24 PM
The Lord of Gifts

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13204
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
I wanna know secrets!

Old 03-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Now a Wizard

Tools
User Statistics
I do have secretive hair.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Sippin' Sweet Poison

Tools
User Statistics
Updated profile for your consideration Gath, as well as highlighted/added some unanswered questions.

Last edited by Chaosfiend01; 03-05-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Ars artis gratia

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24911
Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden Admin TeufelHeunden
Application updated.