twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 03-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24830
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
One more app to read and I will make my final choices today. The ad thread will continue to be open for those who wish to post. I will consider new apps as they come in.

Old 03-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Immature Human

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1624
SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade SwiftBlade
Post should be reviewable new. I hope we dance together with Gir soon!

Has 1 too many maneuvers, about 5k too much gold spent, and flavor missing from character sheet. Should be more than enough to review, but if there is something that needs correction, please feel free to PM or post. Thanks!
Old 03-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
We have made some careful decisions. I ended up with seven players, which I think is a decent sized party. Our choices were based on many factors that I think will give us a well rounded group of adventurers.

Thank you all for applying.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5017
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
Well, have fun for the chosen.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:53 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2960
Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers Whispers
Good luck guys, didn't have a chance to complete my application so I hate everything at the moment
Old 04-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
Had a couple players drop, unfortunately. Opening apps back up. Thinking that Path of War is not on the docket. A bit OP for a full build I find. If I didn't select you last time there was something wrong with your build. Mainly Path of War.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Lv. 15 Absurdist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1867
TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ
FINITO

Concept
right-aligned image

Griswold Copperpotts
Kobold (Hatchling) Male, 52

Unchained Monk (Master of Many Styles)
Sin Wizard (Greed Transmuter)

Lvl.ClassBABFRWFeatsSpecial
1Unchained Monk 1+1+2+20 Weapon Finesse Crane Style, Monk AC, Fuse Styles, Stunning Fist
2Unchained Monk 2+2+3+30 - Crane Wing, Evasion
3Sin Wizard 1+2+3+3+2 Craft Wonderous Physical Enhancement(CON+2), Augment 7/day, Scribe Scroll
4Sin Wizard 2+3+3+3+3 - -
5Sin Wizard 3+3+4+4+3 False Focus -
6Sin Wizard 4+4+4+4+4 - -
7Sin Wizard 5+4+4+4+4 Dodge Fast Study

Last edited by TheTalentedMrJ; 04-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:02 PM
A Cynical Instrumentalist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2873
KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion KKristophDavion
If you're still taking old applications into consideration, I would love to be re-considered for the running
Old 04-08-2017, 01:43 AM
Lv. 15 Absurdist

Tools
User Statistics
TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ TheTalentedMrJ
There seems to be a suspicious lack of people asking the question, "Can I craft my Own magical Items", nor have I read anything regarding it, so that leads me to believe that I would be overstepping an spoken rule by doing so.

Very well. I'm That Guy.

What are your rules on crafting?

Also, when it comes to custom magic items the current luckstone is waaaay to overpriced because it incorporates +1 skills and +1 ability checks, which increase the base exponentially.

According to the chart you've linked, a +1 Luck Stone (saves only) should cost 2000 (1000 crafted)

May I get one custom made?

Last edited by TheTalentedMrJ; 04-08-2017 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
I don't mind if you acquire a few custom items so long as they follow the formulas in the table and make sense. If you decide to make custom items, please present them as proposals, and include formulas and details to help those formulas make sense.

I am not giving you carte blanche to make an entire customized inventory. But yes, you may explore that and come up with a few items if you wish.

Old 04-08-2017, 02:10 AM
Lv. 15 Absurdist

Tools
User Statistics
Just the one item. I don't want to make it complicated.

As for taking Craft Wonderous Items to reduce costs/upgrade items in the future, is that permitted?

Last edited by TheTalentedMrJ; 04-08-2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
What kind of character are you planning to be?

Old 04-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Lv. 15 Absurdist

Tools
User Statistics
In my mind, he's shaping up to be quite a busybody. As a dragon there is a lot of genetic greed and need to acquire hoards, but in adapting with the times he'll be "playing the game" to gather wealth. This means he's climing the social ladder where he can, and has his own small curio shoppe which is small time right now.

Active in the UTC (as an idealist, he still thinks they're honorable) as venture member, paying some dues to the Academy of Arcane Arts, as well maintaining upscale property in the prestigious part of town, he'll have fingers in a lot of pies.

High overhead and the persuit of quick wealth is what has driven him to adventuring, so he did a term at a local monk temple just to get some decent self defense skill before taking on dangerous missions. As a lawful good merchant who believes in the theory of the Utopia Trading Company, he's into community development and creating good PR.

Not only is he adventuring for swag, but also to develop a notorious rep. Because it's hard to sell kobold-ware when you're competing with the mega-lithic Latians.

Last edited by TheTalentedMrJ; 04-08-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Another Gath Original

Tools
User Statistics
Under the assumption that you are taking Unchained Monk, you may apply Craft Wondrous Item benefits to the wealth by level equivalent of any applicable levels in which you take Arcanist and have the Craft Wondrous Item feat. As such, if you were to take Monk2/Arcanist5, you would be eligible for Craft Wondrous Item at 5th lvl, and may use 5-7 WBL towards crafted items, that being 13k gp of your 23,500gp total.

I am sure that there are other formulas in which you might gain a greater amount of wealth to distribute among crafted items, but in this instance your caster level will be the highest so that might be the most optimal scenario.

Since there is no XP expenditure in this edition, only gold, I ask that you use good judgment when crafting items and that you take good notes because if I can't understand what you have done I will reject it. Fair warning.

Old 04-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Lv. 15 Absurdist

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you. I'll have a quite a bit of side cash left over for aesthetic reasons.

As for kobolds, if I am reading this correctly, they are not merely a lesser race, but actual dragons? Come 1000yrs time, they start to mature into the next age in category (a.k.a. nothing this campaign ever has to worry about)

Reason I'm asking is for origin structure. Is family structure close, depending on species? Do they walk/talk right from hatching or is there nursing? Or can I feel free to just make up some of the ecology myself?

Sorry to be so asky. I'm just excited. You have created a lot of cool material, and it would be an honor to be part of that.

FUN FACT: Just MONTHLY UPKEEP: 360
200 Magic Users License
125 Luxurious
15 Footman
10 Trained Hireling (Shopkeep)
10 Expert Lawyer
ekeing out finances to lush out my character and found out I could:
1) Eat like a king
2) Have a man servant
3) Hire a shopkeeper and
4) Have my own legal consultant

For less than it costs every month just to be able to use magic. If I work every day at my trade I can make 60gp/month on average.

This is why Griswold adventures.

ADDENUM QUESTION: It it possible to buy into a Title?

Last edited by TheTalentedMrJ; 04-08-2017 at 09:18 PM.